[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>out of the blue fitness and health tips Deadlifts should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9
File: 1450490339725.jpg (51 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1450490339725.jpg
51 KB, 1080x720
>out of the blue fitness and health tips

Deadlifts should not scratch your shins, ever.

Don't buy into the kratom scene. It's a shit stimulant that 90lbs brown farmers in Asia took. It has no opoloid effects.

Don't buy eggs for protein unless you live in a farm state. If you pay $2.80 for 12 eggs you are fucking stupid and wasting money.

Guys who try to use their butts to lure girls by wearing butt shorts are sluts with no game.

Eating ice cream when you have a cold will not worsen a cold. Cold germs simply Love in cold weather, it doesn't mean coldness causes a cold. Eating ice cream won't do anything worse for your body when its already infected with a cold. However, cold germs will be in ice cream for a long time if someone spreads cold germs over it.
>>
Sup, Dr. Oz?
>>
>>35606857
>deadlifts should not scratch your shins, ever
I disagree, when first starting out deadlifting you gotta over exaggerate pulling the bar close to you and this can often result in torn up shins. But an experienced deadlifter shouldnt have a problem with this.
>>
File: ayylmao.png (21 KB, 116x126) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
21 KB, 116x126
>>35606857
Tell me there is more of her, this can't be where it ends.
>>
>>35606977
she's a trip on /plg/, you can go there and beg for nudes
>>
File: 1452712706372.jpg (192 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452712706372.jpg
192 KB, 768x1024
>>35606983
Thanks anon, I'll ask, and post back with my results.

Pic for your troubles.
>>
>>35606857
>tfw eggs are $4.5 for 6
>>
>>35606857
>Deadlifts should not scratch your shins, ever.
Anyone who ever deadlifted significant amounts of weight says hi. Just take a look at Ed Coan, hes got fucking bony groth over his knee and shin from all the friction over the years

Youre a fucking retard
>>
File: sparrow_dl.webm (3 MB, 568x460) Image search: [Google]
sparrow_dl.webm
3 MB, 568x460
>>35606977
She has an instagram and shitposts on plg
>>35606945
>you have to do something wrong to understand the correct motion
Top kek
Top shit tier coaching
>>
>>35607015
>a retard powerlifter who took roids and lifted heavy things have the best say in deadlifting techniques
There's a reason why nobody goes looking for top athletes to get coached from. The best coaches are those who usually aren't athletes.
>>
File: idontknowhowtodeadlift.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
idontknowhowtodeadlift.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>35606857
>>35607016
At least elaborate on your claim
>>
>>35607016
Im not claiming to be a coach, but have you ever heard of a cue? Are you baiting me right now? Probably.
Anyway, its just meant to reinforce a point and scratched shins can be a result. Of course bloodying up your shins is not optimal but often it is a result of trying to implement a cue in order to straighten the bar path. And do not try and argue that you can keep a straight bar with the bar further out from your knees, because almost every person that deadlifts at least 4pl8 on this board will disagree.
>>
>>35607033
Show me anyone, literally anyone in the powerlifting world who doesnt have the bar rolling up their shins when deadlifting and ill concede. You always want the weight as close as possible.

That doesnt mean pressing the shit out of them and grinding through your skin. But you will be touching the bar

>>35607016
You are literally huggin the bar with your shins chinko. No all of us are 5 foot nothing and have a stance inside of the knurling
>>
>>35607071
shit I meant shins instead of knees
>>
File: mark.jpg (66 KB, 960x533) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
66 KB, 960x533
>>35607033
Rippetoe was a mediocre athlete and is regarded as a great coach, and he advocates keeping the bar close to your shins
>mfw
>>
>>35606857
>Come on fit, make braceless craim
>Don't bother trying to justify my bre-reefs

Sounds about right
>>
>>35607267
>my baseless claim is superior because it came after your baseless claim!
>>
>>35606857
The ice and cold is poorly phrased to the point of wrongness.
Cold temperatures impoverish your imunity system. If you live in a generally warm or hot weather and suddenly face a negative change in the temperature, the damage to your imunity will be even greater.
During these times of weakened defenses, some virus and bacterias will find the opportunity to attack your body. It's what we creatively name opportunistic diseases.
There is no direct corelation between the germs and the cold weather. It's really a linguistic appropriation to call such diseases "cold" that happens not only in english. They were named probably after the high rates of infection during winter and cold times of the year. But the bacteria and/or virus won't strive on coldness. That's not how it works at all. Therefore consuming ice cold supplies whilst ill will not necessarily contribute to the exponential disease advance.
However, ice cold food may be a pain to sore throats. Ice cold food may also further decrease your body temperature, which is not recommended unless during a very harsh fever.
Finally we may all agree that during cold weather, an warm supper in a cozy bed is far more comfy than an ice cream.
For these reasons, throughout The years there have been many popular myths created around the "colds". Some of them might have sense after all, but due to councidences instead of scientific questioning and further experimatation. Therefore no popular belief must be taken into serious account until extensively studied and explainded by scholars and competent inquisitors.
Thank you for your attention.
>>
>>35607016
what's her insta? i'm boutta rub one out
>>
>>35606857
>Guys who try to use their butts to lure girls by wearing butt shorts are sluts with no game.

I'm a straight guy who dresses revealing. I don't feel the least bit bad about it. Girls love seeing the male form and it helps me keep the puss coming in on the regular.

Sorry to hear you're mad about it.
>>
>>35606857
>bitching about Kratom

What's your beef against Kratom? Shit's nice and relaxing without turning you into a junkie.
>>
>>35608326
it'll turn you into a junkie if you do it for too long. i did it for a month and a half and most def went through brutal withdrawal
>>
>>35608297
What can I wear to dress more revealing as a dude? Srs. I want to show my gains off but I have zero knowledge of fashion and don't want to end up looking like a faggot.
>>
>>35607058
Lol this came to mind for me as well. I think when you start deadlifting a ridiculous amount like georgey your form breaks down to a certain extent which is why he has the bloody shins. If was dragging the bar across his shins it would need to deviate from its path slightly to get over his knees, which theoretically isn't optimal. But clearly it works for him.
I don't think you should aim to touch your shins but if you do a little it shouldn't hurt
>>
>>35608619
wear clothes that actually fit, lots of guys dont have this figured out for some reason and buy clothes that are too big and baggy
>>
>>35608735
I stopped wearing clothes like that when I got out of high school. Good advice anyway, thanks.
>>
>>35608735
I think you guys must be ameribrahs or something. Americans seem to still dress how they did in 2002 while most the rest of the world figured out the tight clothing thing years ago and have already moved on so the baggier clothes are in again. Depends on the cut and style of clothing though - pants are still tight but not as tight as they used to be, buttoned shirts are still fairly tight but not homosexual tight.
At least, that's my observation as a foreigner ^^
>>
>>35608979
not american but yeah they dress like shit, not even trying to start bloodfire i love USA and freedoms they just dont give a fuck about fashion and thats fine
>>
>>35606857
If it starts to hurt you do something wrong and should stop the exercise immediately.
So many people don't understand that.
>>
>>35608297
Errr take care. Dress revealing os like super gay. I assure you only 4% of the attention you'll get is female.
Besides... The type of girl that would actively pursuit a man for his body and physique... Let's just say you're so better off away from those girls. Usually they are vapid cunts, superficial whores. No girl WORTHY of dealing with will give you attention BECAUSE of your body.
Abs before replying take extra care in reading my phrasing. The key words are tricky and might give you the wrong impression.
>>
>>35606945

nope
>>
@pissenin

for more dedlift boobie jiggles
>>
>>35609140
Sometimes it's difficult to differ the "fail/fatigue/acidose/cramp" pain from the real "something's wrong/i broke my muscle" pain.
Been there twice. dislocated my shoulder. 3 months stopped. Nasty.
>>
>>35609761
>tricky

literally all you did was call shallow women shallow in so many euphoric words
>>
>>35609810
I figured someone could step ahead to defend gurlz that lust of the male fit physique.
Yes any girl could do that.
Which is different from hiting on you BECAUSE of your body.
Besides any decent girl will find your exhibitionism and revealing clothes as off putting and off turning as an obese body.
>>
>>35606857
I would disagree in that ice cream is dairy which should be avoided with throat colds. Sherbet FTW
>>
>>35606857
/r/ing her nudes
>>
In a deadlift the bar should be as close to your shins as you can get it.
>>
>>35610219
except if you have hyperextension especially in women you'd want bar more/closer mid foot, one size doesn't fit all
>>
>>35610256
or you could deadlift properly
hyperextension nearly as dumb as flexion
>>
File: 1319665935362.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1319665935362.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>It has no opoloid effects.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15770543
>>
what the fuck are butt shorts
>>
>>35610375
>>35610375
>what the fuck are google.com
>>
>>35610385
Don't every fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to this thread.
>>
>>35608297
Sorry bro, I don't believe you. Anyone who uses the words "male form" is full on homo.
>>
>>35610394
butty butty booty butty butt
>>
>>35606857
>Guys who try to use their butts to lure girls by wearing butt shorts are sluts with no game.
Are there people who actually do this?
>>
>>35609931
OK?
>>
I'm new to the game, and my main question is on food. It's rice noodle healthy or no? I love pad thai this is why I ask.
>>
>>35610385
Googled it, it looks like some gay shit that I've never seen anyone wearing in public. Is 'butt shorts male' the wrong thing to type on google images?
>>
>>35610516
Yeah, butt shorts male is the wrong thing to type if you aren't a fag.
booty shorts are ok on some females but it mostly looks like whoremode
>>
>>35608233
thank you anon
>>
>>35608233
Shut up nerd
>>
>>35608326
>implying kratom even does anything
>>
>>35607016
Mixed grip and a belt to lift 100kg? Kinda ruins it for me

>>35607072
What if you have hilariously long femurs like me, wouldn't that bring the stance back too?
>>
>>35608735
>>35608792
>>35608979
>What is a tailor?
>>
>>35607016
dem titties tho
>>
>>35606857
Hydrogen Peroxide is SHIT, and it does absolutely NOTHING. Just spring for some alcohol or neosporin, mang.

If you got your face bashed in and can't see through your swollen eye, do what your ancestors probably did and just cut or poke a hole around that puffy skin. The excess blood will drain out, and then you can see again, no problem.

If you can't brush your teeth for some reason, you can rinse your mouth with salt water for a day or two to tide you over until you can find the proper tools for mindful oral care.

This one is common knowledge, but I see a lot of 40-50 year old moms and dads just buying the most expensive, brand name drug they can find because it's familiar to them. When buying medicine, check the "active ingredients" label and find the one with the most bang for its buck.

If you've got serious DOMS and you need to move around the next day, take Non-Steroidal-Anti-Inflammatory-Drugs (NSAIDS). They reduce inflammation, and unlike acetominophen, they don't fuck up your protein synthesization.

Weed is bad.

Cigarettes are bad.

Alcohol is bad.

If you do those three things habitually, you are bad.

That's it, I think. Good luck, have fun.
>>
>>35612168
lol weed is bad? come on homie its 2016 now
>>
>>35612342
d e g e n e r a t e
>>
>>35611679

That is 127.5 kg. And she is a grill, it is normal for her to be much weaker than she looks.
>>
>>35606857
I started out bruising my shins when deadlifting, when in the 80-120kg range.

I do 140kg 2x6 and 165kg 1RM and I can't see it on my legs at all anymore. I think my strongest position is a bit away from my shins too
>>
>>35612342

Humans evolved happiness and content emotions to reward us when we have accomplished something. Smoking weed provides you with unearned happiness, and is a bad habit when smoked recreationally.

Medicinal is fine, but the grey area between the average persons medical marijuana and marijuana actually used medicinaly is a greater gape then the one I have your sister last night.
>>
>>35614705
What if you smoke weed after accomplishing something for the day? After a gym session to relax? How is that recreation-ally bad habit forming?
Why does it have to be used only for medicinal purposes - the fact is, weed isnt bad. If you're pathetic and cant handle moderation then you're bad...not the weed.
>>35614320
Lol, stay inside your cube faggot
>>
>>35609761
I sincerely doubt that man cares weather the women he seeks solely to fuck are vapid and shallow. From the impression he gives, he's looking to fuck a variety of attractive women, not get to know them.
>>
File: 1431653965002.png (8 KB, 322x227) Image search: [Google]
1431653965002.png
8 KB, 322x227
SOMEBODY POST HER NUDES ALREADY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35614705
>happiness is something you have to earn

You are the archetype of a good goy.
>>
>>35606999
Nice trips
>>
>>35607016
>tfwywnb a qt high test lifting Asian girl
Why live
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.