[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protein and Creatine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1452627833138.gif (2 MB, 199x197) Image search: [Google]
1452627833138.gif
2 MB, 199x197
Poorfag here. Got enough money for either creatine or protein. Which one should i get?
>>
Steak.
>>
>>35603052
Read the sticky and learn what they do. Buy whey protein and chicken and more meatss
>>
Creatine, no doubts. You can easily get 5g of creatine powder a day, but to get that from food you'd have to eat about 2lb of red meat.

Protein you can get from eggs, milk, chicken, oats, peaunuts... Go for creatine.
>>
>>35604037
Listen to this guy pham
>>
>>35603052

Creatine

buy the cheapest creatine monohydrate

from myprotein or smth its the best and cheapest for the money

https://labdoor.com/rankings/creatine
>>
File: YhMX9yF.gif (2 MB, 328x182) Image search: [Google]
YhMX9yF.gif
2 MB, 328x182
All the brands of whey protein I've tried so far already have creatine in them. Read the labels.
>>
File: Kim-Jong-Un.jpg (41 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Jong-Un.jpg
41 KB, 510x340
>>35604037

TFW I was deciding between spending my last $12 on a 2 pound tub of whey protein or a bottle of creatine and went with the whey. And now I see this.
>>
>>35605459
This. A lot of protein powders on the market have creatine in them. Two birds with one stone.
>>
>>35603052
shit dude how poor are you? In my area creatine is cheap as fuck, how much money you got to spend?
>>
Well, how much protein are you getting in your regular food? If it's not enough, then yes, the protein would be the better buy.
>>
>>35603052
You want protein man, if youre poor im assuming you dont exactly have the money for a protein rich diet and you need it for joosy muscles
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.