[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a body like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 738x1092) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 738x1092
How do I get a body like this?
>>
lifting is a good start
>>
>>35602985
good lighting
>>
lift for a month then flex really hard in a downlit room
>>
File: 1452019036669.jpg (85 KB, 680x827) Image search: [Google]
1452019036669.jpg
85 KB, 680x827
SS + GOSAD

Because you'll never achieve this body. You're lazy, if you were smart you would have read the sticky, and researched how to attune your program and diet to hit your goal. But you didn't you just posted a shit image paired with an equally shit for brains question.
>>
>>35603114
if you were smart you would have used tune instead of attune
>>
>>35602985
Reading the sticky 10k times
>>
>>35602985
>lift weigths for a few months
>get a pump
>stand under intense downward lighting
>find a flattering camera angle
>take 50 pictures and delete the 49 that don't look good
>post the good pic on a homosexual anime image board
>>
>>35602985
diet a lot and have a decent strength base, if you're starting from nothing you can easily have that body in one year
>>
Read sticky, do ss.

that's it.
>>
>>35602985
Are you skinny? Eat and lift.
Are you fat? Lift and cut.
Are you skinnyfat? Eat and lift then cut once your lifts are decent.
>>
>>35603725
>ss
>>
>>35603499
and there ya go
>>
SS AND GOMAD

RIP ZYZZ
>>
Look pretty similar to this. Here's how I did it:
Try to not eat like shit
100 push up challenge
Some supersetting with an adjustable 40lb dumbbell
Lift like a year ago, nothing serious since then
>>
>>35603740
What would be classified as decent for skinnyfat though? I feel like if I just bulk to 1/2/3/4 I'd be a fatass by the end of it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.