[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Bully Thread? Gym Bully Thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (499 KB, 433x265) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 433x265
command (mac user/earn lots of money especially for my age like so much it's crazy) + f "gym bully"

0 results found.

Come on guys lets not forget why this board was made!

>dyel asian edition
>>
>>35602020
There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me.
>>
This morning I fucked my gf and you know how afterwards there will be a little cum residue left over? Well this morning that happened and I went to take a piss at work and this guy was in the urinal next to me and when I went to take a piss all of the urine came out sideways and went all over this asian dyel's work shoes. He was like "WHAT FUCK? WHAT MATTER WIF YOU?!" I just said "I fucked my gf this morning and you know how afterwards there will be a little cum residue leftover? Well that happened.", flushed the toilet did a backflip, turned 360 degrees and started moonwalking backwards and left
>>
>>35602020
Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Haven't seen him since. Probably a nyr.
>>
>>35602020
Guess all the alphas left /fit/ for misc and /r/fitness
>>
>>35602053
You have problems unfixable by any therapist. Your only hope is an hero.
>>
>>35603086
Big P's gonna fix your problem you dyel disney pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 637x480
>>35603086
>>
>>35602020
There's an influx of New Year's resolutioners at the golds gym I work out at. Been working out there for a year, top 5 strongest person there. Know all the other strong people, regulars, etc.

So yesterday I come in and it's bench press time. All the benches are taken. There's some pajeet wearing a polo hat backwards, a frat tank top and long nike socks, obviously trying to assimilate into frat culture. I go up to him and ask him how many sets he's got left. He says "I'll be here for a while bro, you can use the smith machine I hear it's a good chest exercise". This really fucking irked me especially since he was only benching 185 but I remained calm and said "Just let me know when you're done man".

I kept close to the area to keep an eye on the bench. I started warming up by doing shoulder presses, etc. He goes off somewhere and leaves his water bottle on the bench press. 5 minutes go by and he's still gone so I decide to take the bench. I put his water bottle near the bench press and take off his weight and start warming up with the bar. He comes back and I shit you not while I'm bench pressing the bar he comes over, takes the bar from my hands and unracks it. He goes "bro I was still using the bench". This tipped me over the edge and I say "Don't you ever fucking touch weight I'm moving, especially during a workout. You were gone for 5 minutes, I'm here to workout. I'm taking the bench now. Get the fuck outta here with your pussy 185 lb reps". He goes "Says the guy benching the bar. Please get off the bench I'm still using it". I say "I already told you to fuck off, when you can bench 315 I'll let you work in. Until then, gladly fuck off."

At this point, this guy is getting visibly angry as am I. I can feel some people staring at our confrontation. I guess his pride is hurt and he's gotta continue at this point "Please get off or I'm talking to the manager". I've lost it at this point, I'm full on yelling at this point. Brb comment too long
>>
>>35604137
"Go get the manager Apu" (thanks /pol/). Little does he know I'm cool with the manager and we train together on Saturdays. 5 minutes later I go take a sip of water and I see him arguing with the manager and he looks frustrated. I go back to doing my set and a little while after he comes up to me without the manager and waits until I rack my weight (at this point he's learned his lesson as I'm benching 275). He fucking goes "This isn't over, how dare you call me Apu your racist shit. You better watch your back, me and my bros are gonna fuck you up when you least expect it. I hope you're paranoid". I get up and I touch my chest to his and tell him "Do something right now, I fucking dare you". I'm so fucking livid at this point, I would love to beat the fuck out of him. "And get arrested? I don't think so. Just watch your back". He turns away and leaves the gym.

Fucking pajeets /fit/, they're literally scum. Luckily, I told the manager and he got on his surveillance camera and located his car. I'm gonna key it so hard.
>>
>>35604137
You sound like a shitty person desu senpai.
He isn't much better but calling him apu aint gonna fix nuthin.
>>
>>35604260
Fuck him, he disrespected me by grabbing the bar from me.
>>
>>35602020
My gymbully thread is still up faggot why not actually search?
>>
>>35604520
Post link.
>>
>>35604137
I got pissed reading this. Good on you man, Indians are so annoying and smelly.
>>
>>35604137
>>35604146
>what is dyel asian edition?
>>
>>35602053
That's mean anon.
How will you get a nice girl if you are mean like that to people?
>>
>>35604692
His gf always sits next to me on the lobby couch and laughs with me. In fact every time I've done it since the second time resulted in my fucking his gf without a confirm.
>>
>>35604719
condom*
>>
>>35604688
>implying pajeets aren't dyel asians

get an education fuckwit
>>
>>35604596
>>35574561
Vicki li edition
>>
>>35604146
>keying a car
Ah, the most womanly of all the ways to get back at someone. Stay effeminate, /fit/.
>>
>>35605119
You don't actually know what that means do you?
>>
>>35605246
no he does. he just is calling you the bitch you are...

chest puffing pussy. throw nub or go suck more cock phag...
>>
>>35602053
i'd like to slit your throat
>>
File: 1452316958810.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1452316958810.png
207 KB, 480x468
>>35604137
>>35604146
I'll take shit for that never happened for $500. Whats with niggas making up stories these days, is it some of kind of humiliation fantasy/fetish or some shit?
>>
>>35605343
did he strike a nerve dyel?
>>
>>35605487
yup called "he didnt just punch the sandnigger" nerve...
>>
>>35605606
>sand "the n-word"
I want /pol/ to go back to reddit.
>>
>>35602053
>I hate dyel guys, they should just lift
>I do everything I can to prevent them from being able to continue lifting
It's like you don't even know you're retarded
>>
>>35605940
This doesn't even make sense
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 468x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 468x720
>>35606528
pic related is me btw
>>
File: manlet shaming.png (1 MB, 1285x684) Image search: [Google]
manlet shaming.png
1 MB, 1285x684
For the last couple of weeks I've been telling this one manlet that he looks like he's getting shorter.

While he's working out, I've been sneaking into the locker room and using a file to shave down the bottoms of his shoes gradually so that he gets shorter and shorter.

I've even been filing down his gym shoes while he's in the shower.
>>
>>35606889
>5'12
>>
>>35607441

Wish I was 5' 13"
>>
There's this dyel NYR fag with his gf who have been harrassing me for 15 minutes now because I rest for 5-6 mins every squat set because they want the rack. Should I take the barbell off and start doing deadlifts right after I'm done

>W/O a condom
>>
>>35607843
Please tell me he's a dyel asian.
>>
>>35607927
Unfortunately he's a white cuck. Currently deadlifting right now, they are not amused
>>
>>35602020
Who else /only bully gym bullies/ here?
>>
>>35607933
Do the press next for lols
>>
>>35608047
He and his gf scurried away to the treadmills where they belong and after 10 mins left the gym.

First attempt at gym bully was a success
>>
>>35602053
Top kek
>>
>>35608021
Heh heh, you gon be real fun to break in.
>>
>>35608106
give us a pic of you you dyel fuck
>>
Scrawny guy here (5'11" 170) with a narrow build due to my Sami ancestry. I'm ghost white skin, blonde hair, grey eyes but I get mistaken for being Asian.

You all is why I work out at home.
>>
>>35602020
Seungri! <3
>>
>>35608116
>tries to sound threatening over text
I'm sure you are a big guy and really are a bully irl
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.