[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate sore muscles. How long does it take for the soreness to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
I hate sore muscles. How long does it take for the soreness to go away? Should I workout with sore muscles?
>>
>>35601718
No, you should give up lifting altogether because you sound like a bitch
>>
theyre gone after 3 weeks my man
>>
>>35601718
The best way to get rid of doms is to exercise more. Just work through it, faget.

Soon you will feel bad because you don't have doms any more.
>>
>>35601718
This picture makes me cringe desu senpai
>>
> grade III ripped apart
what the fuck
>>
>>35602007
This. Every now and then I'll take a break just so I can get them back and feel alive again.
>>
>>35603590
>>35602007
nigger what the fuck are doms? I'm not from /fit/ I migrated recently.
>>
>>35603944
Delayed onset muscle soreness
Basically the pain that makes us live
>>
>>35603999
Ah I see, nice trips, may fitness gods shine upon you.
>>
I think I had a grade 2 deltoid strain. I had pain in my anterior deltoid for like 1 month.
>>
>>35602007
>Soon you will feel bad because you don't have doms any more.

Everything this man says is true. Push through DOMS, it will diminish in your second week and then you might just get a little stiffness the next day that's it.
When my post workout pains disappeared I thought I was doing something wrong.
>>
>>35603999
why do doms stop? surely the muscle tissue tearing is the same as ever. does the body just inflame itself less or something?
>>
>>35605779
I think it just hardens the fuck up. DOMS is not just muscular but neuro-muscular. Your nervous system also adapts.
>>
>>35601718
NYR pls go
>>
>>35601718
This guy is about right. >>35601754

After about 2 or 3 weeks of consistent lifting you don't get nearly as sore as the newbie days. Yeah, you still get a little sore and stiff, but it's not like those first days where it's so bad that it affects your sleep.
>>
>>35601718
>get sick in September
>buy house in October
>don't feel like restarting gym while traveling for holidays

Shit sucks now. I reset everything, and I totally forgot what DOMS were like because they're honestly not that noticeable when you're regularly working out. Just work through it and it'll go away eventually.
>>
>>35605895
How long does a NYR gotta stick with it before they are no longer a NYR
>>
I never got doms, the odd occasion in my glutes from squatting, im pretty active apart from lifting though
>>
>>35605943
One month and one day.
>>
>>35605943
Personally I think 3 months, once you hit that mark, youll be feeling the gains
>>
One week I hit chest pretty hard and my doms hurt like f****** hell then I stop did it five days later and I worked out just as hard and the dons hurt even more than before and took 5 days to heal completely what the f*** is wrong with me
>>
>>35606147
You can say the work fuck as many times as you want here, fag.
>>
I strained my Achilles tendon. I am pretty much off of lower body exercises until it stops hurting right?

Its been three weeks and it makes a popping feeling at the end of the day.
>>
>>35606219
Phone auto corrects. Shit piss ass fuck pussy. Do I have your approval to post now?
>>
>tfw perma DOMS for 6 month a since increasing volume
>tfw woke up with fever today and they are absolutely painful
>>
>>35606276
>Phone auto corrects your swearing

seems legit
>>
>>35606290
My phone censors text to speech, so I guess it's not that farfetched that some people would have autocorrect censor.
>>
>>35605992
I MADE IT
>>
>>35606255
Are you doing any rehab exercises for it? It's not much, but even just using a thermaband for resistance flexes helps tremendously.
>>
>>35605745
>When my post workout pains disappeared I thought I was doing something wrong.

holy shit this

it's actually been sort of a road block for me because after that point i dont feel like im growing anymore and get butthurt about the whole thing
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.