[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it bad to treat girls like shit after you attained aesthetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: coolfeel.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
coolfeel.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
is it bad to treat girls like shit after you attained aesthetic as pay back?
>>
>>35601504

> random girl at gym mires anon from distance
> finally works up courage to strike up a conversation
> "hey, anon, you're really good at squatting, can you help me squat?"
> reply with "Fuck you, you stupid ugly bitch, I ain't helping your stupid bitch ass, especially not after one of your kind once rejected me some years ago"
> legitimately feel good about putting her down
> legitimately believe she will now report back to some shadowy feminist-bitch-slut hq at Yahoo (because they own tumblr)
> legitimately think Marissa Mayer will read her repor, confer with Hillary, Lena Dunham, and Sheryl sand berg, and think "well, we fucked up with anon. I don't know how much longer our sfbs@yahoo organization can take his onslaught"

Yeah anon, you show those bitches they shouldn't have messed with you.
>>
>>35601504
>turning down free pussy

Never learn, virgins.
>>
>>35601504

The real question is, do people actually do this?

Do you bother punishing society when you can easily fit in?
I don't think you will. People forget faster than they get comfortable.
>>
>>35601504
No, cause even if OP became good looking, he'd still be an autistic freak.
>>
>>35602721
Fuck off chad.
>>
>>35601504
define treating like shit
if you mean pump and dump the staceys absolutely yes
if you mean turning them down fuck now, i'm gonna get my dick wet no matter what
>>
>>35601661
>>
>>35601504

Bad? No
Bitter? Yes
>>
>>35603041
>This
>>
>>35601504
fuck off back to /r9k/ faggot
>>
File: eyT292U.jpg (40 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
eyT292U.jpg
40 KB, 500x402
>>35601504
Getting payback for all the girls that treated me like shit in highschool is fun. This is what I do OP:
>Lift until you reach goal body
>Become an Aesthetic God by working on your face gains as well
>Learn how to be charismatic
>Hook up with as many guys as possible
>Reject all the girls that are interested in you

The logic behind it is that when you do those last two things, you're preventing women from getting their sexual satisfaction, just like they did to you in high school, remember? Every girl you turn down is one less guy that they get to receive their pleasure from. And every guy you hook up with is one less hook up for a random slut out there.

Hope this helped.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.