[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out my son is taking the steroid creatine - what can I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: wew.jpg (61 KB, 580x923) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
61 KB, 580x923
Hello everyone, my wife and I are firm believers in holistic medicine and the power of yoga, and it is my belief one can attain both spiritual and physical strength through the combination of these two things.

My son, however, refuses to see reason and take various herbal remedies that our holistic doctor has provided him. He has even gone so far as to get himself penicillin when he was recently very ill, which our doctor found to be an affront, he suggested we stage an intervention.

At this point, I'm not so sure I don't want to do it. He's taken to a weight program called "Starting Lifts" which involves very dangerous and possibly fatal exercises. I am embarrassed to even mention it, but I found various pictures of a naked male in a folder labeled "Zyzz". I talked to my pastor about this, and he said that it was very possibly that he is doing all of this (ignoring his doctor, homosexual encounter, endangering his physical and spiritual health etc.) to rebel, which I agree with.

The real problem occurred, however, when my wife and I caught him with the steroid creatine, presumably which he had injected earlier or was getting ready to inject. At this point, we're ready to bring in our pastor and doctor to stage an intervention, but I don't think it will be enough. Is anyone familiar with steroid abusers and their recovery? We are looking at a little rehabilitation center tucked away that is very firm on the power of both prayer and herbs when it comes to healing.

Please, I could use some advice.
>>
File: 1450875453082.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450875453082.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
4/10 bait
>>
>>35599365
ebin brah

how much time did you waste on that that you maybe could have spent doing something actually important in your shitty life
>>
>>35599365
If you said
>the son of my wife
The b8 would be much bigger so 1/10. Try again
>>
File: 68754.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
68754.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>steroid creatine
>Starting Lifts
>>
Weak, try again tomorrow.
>>
>>35599365
8/10 effort
1/10 effective bait
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
>>35599449
>>
>>35599365
Everyone is thinking this is bait am I the only one who actually laughed at the story? OP thanks for typing all that up brah I kek'd
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x415
>>35599365
>>
>>35599608
I kek'd too anon
Newfags just think everything is b8 because they're triggered so easily
>>
File: Light Painting_Pussycat_ZkRlQA.jpg (381 KB, 985x1280) Image search: [Google]
Light Painting_Pussycat_ZkRlQA.jpg
381 KB, 985x1280
Steroid creatine awakens the mind op let the iron gods decide if his lifting days are numbered with this new routine, if it turns fatal then your son has already fell victim to the evil weight demons whom lift thy soul and drop thy soul like a 50 pound dumbell after Flys right next to the front desk at planet fitness.
>>
File: house.jpg (31 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
31 KB, 240x200
>>35599365
Fucking kek.

10/10

I was not expecting this shit, thanks bro.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.