[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1452414072673.png (5 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1452414072673.png
5 KB, 461x523
Alright /fit/ how do I do pushups? I wanna get gains at home(because poor and sick parents) but I can't do a single one. I'm 5'9 and 168 pounds
>>
With your arms
>>
>>35599262
Start with incline variation or even with wall pushups, you ignorant fuck.
>>
Coming here asking how to do a single pushup is like going onto an essay writing enthusiast's forum and asking how to spell your own name.
>>
Either incline, on your knees. Make sure your chest touches the ground for good muscle memory. Elbows should be tucked into sides. Once you get better to hand release push ups.
>normal push up position
>lower yourself down onto your chest
>take your hands off the ground
>push yourself back up into push up position
Also always look forward and make sure you have a straight back otherwise you could get back injuries. Make sure you always go arms parallel or lower or else look like a retard. Godspeed.
>>
>>35599297

Op, would you go onto /v/ asking how to get past the first goomba on Mario?

Would you go to /diy/ and ask how to make a paper airplane?

so why would you ask fit how to do a pushup?

Literally just Google it.
>>
>>35599315
Google 'how to do pushups' and you'll get alot of different info. I guess youll get the same here though...
>>
here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dF1DOWzf20&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>35599262
I need your life story up until this point. How in the fuck can you not do a single push-up? What else can't you do physically? Are extra large drinks a no no being as you would need a system of ropes and levers in place to lift it to your mouth? What's your deal dude I must know.
>>
>>35599368
>Mfw moving a drink to your mouth used all the opposing muscles required for a push-up
>>
Everything is a gym

I used to curl fire extinguishers, and bench pressed a filing cabinet while laying on a coffee table.

squats work with backpacks

Right now while computering, lift your ass off of your chair. And hold for as long as you can. Feel the burn?
>>
>>35599819
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S990kHLMVFg watch this it should answer all of your questions
>>
>>35599390
Yeah if by all opposing muscles you mean specifically the biceps.
>>
Been there OP. Do knee pushups
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.