[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just watched this movie and I'm curious about starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Fat-Sick-Nearly-Dead-Featured.jpg (3 MB, 3450x5250) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Sick-Nearly-Dead-Featured.jpg
3 MB, 3450x5250
So, I just watched this movie and I'm curious about starting a juicing diet. Has anyone here ever tried a juicing fast? If so, how long, was it successful?
Alternatively, anyone think/has had experience with this being full of shit? Lemme know.
>>
>>35599227
ITT: spending $21 a day to reduce your caloric intake.
>>
>>35599245
I doubt it would cost that much unless you're going for full organic produce. Do you need to juice like 10lbs of anything to get an 8oz glass?
>>
>>35599285
grill in my workplace bought a "juice cleanse" pack from some organic site online - probably promoted on instagram.

3 juices a day. $7 a juice.

I never have and never will buy into fad diets.
Fuck kale.
>>
Just count calories you retarded fucking goy. Meme diets are universally bullshit
>>
>>35599227
Comes out as easy as it goes in.

It's a fad diet, but nothing wrong with juicing shit if you want. I like me some carrot juice on occasion
>>
>>35599227
>get fruit
>take out the good
>leave in everything bad
>consume

makes perfect sense
>>
>>35599227
You'd be better off putting it in a blender so you at least get the fiber.
100% juice diet = pissing out your ass
>>
>>35599285
Nope, I did the juicing diet after watching that documentary... I tried to save by going to the cheapest super market and buying non-organic.

Came out to about $18 a day... Absolutely retarded woman-tier logic... I went back to my chicken and rice and beans, which BTW is about $2 a day
>>
>>35599227
600mg of test a week got me into incredible shape, I recommend juicing for all.
>>
>>35599456
made me laugh/10
>>
>>35599324
Buying a juice cleanse and actually adopting a juicing lifestyle would be a bit different, no? I know they usually have supplements and stuff in those packets (that are mostly promoted on instagra).

>>35599354
It's less about counting calories and more about nutrients. I'm fucking awful at counting macros and I don't even look at the amount of vitamins and minerals I get. Thought this would help.

>>35599403
I would take at least 1/2 the pulp and put it back in. I agree that just drinking the juice is a waste.

>>35599424
Still came out to that much? Ouch, how much produce did it take per juicing?
>>
I lasted 1 day on juice fasting. During that day I had headahce and felt sick. For about 3 months after that juice fasting I noticed that I needed less hours sleep to feel rested (slept like 6-7 hours instead of 8-10 hours)
>>
>>35599550
In the movie everyone that tries it says for the first 3-5 days says it gets worse before it gets better.
>>
>>35599227
The weight loss from any diet can be reduced to the difference between caloric intake and expenditure.
>>
>>35599416
This and washing your juicer is a real pain in the butthole.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.