[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How significantly can a person change in 90 days? Starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: 90_Days.png (72 KB, 294x319) Image search: [Google]
90_Days.png
72 KB, 294x319
How significantly can a person change in 90 days?

Starting this Saturday I'm gonna go for a 90 day challenge and see if I can turn my mediocre life around. Sick of being nowhere in life.

What are you best 90 day transformations in terms of:

>Body
>Workout
>Life
>Career
>Miscellaneous
>>
>>35597390
Not sure but don't get discouraged if it's not to your expectations. You'll make it.
>>
File: moto28.jpg (12 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
moto28.jpg
12 KB, 300x293
>>35597390
Ok so 3 months is 90 days right? I lost 60lbs in 3 months. /fit/ may bitch about how I did it, but it worked.

First off I chose to lose the weight because I just got out of a 3 year relationship, she broke up with me, and in just a few days was hooking up with a close friend. The break up did not hurt, just kinda numbed me, it was the backstabbing of my close friend that made me go over the edge.

So for the first month I hit the gym I did nothing but use the treadmill. I would walk at 4mph, and with the highest incline I could go with out holding on to the treadmill, I did this for 45 Minuets. At the end usually burned about 700 calories. I would do this for 6 days, sunday off.

My diet was oatmeal in the morning, with orange juice. Yogurt a couple hours later, two honey wheat bread fold overs with penutbutter for lunch. another yogurt or fruit a few hours later, then for dinner was either chicken, or lean cuisine sandwich. If I was still hungry I would eat a pickle because It has 0 calories, but lots of sodium. Which I needed because I was sweating buckets.
Also had a protein shake thrown in there, and my pre workout before my workout. Helped me keep going.

I was eating between 1,200 to 1,500 calories in a day. Some days had to force myself to eat because after awhile you mind changes from always being hungry when fat, to just not wanting to eat.

Dropped down from 260 to 200 in 3 months. All I had was me to keep pushing myself. then went down to 190 a month later. Once I was down 30 lbs I added full body work outs. 3x a week

Bicep Curl. 3x10 (10 push ups after each set, and 20 on the last set to make it so I did 100)
Tricep Extension. 3x10
Shoulder press. 3x10
Bench Press. 3x10
Lat pull downs. 3x10

Then I would go home and do 250 crunches in the nude... Dont know why I did, but I did. I then jerked off, showered, smoked my weed. and repeated this for like 6 months straight.

Also was on /fit/ a lot and read a lot of motivation threads.
>>
>>35598070
Pretty good story, well done!
>>
File: 1402091288991.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1402091288991.gif
1 MB, 250x233
I love rapid change and getting reactions from people I only see once in a while
>>
>>35598070
pretty motivational story brah, did weed affect your gains in any drastic ways?
>>
>>35598088
Thank you.
>>
>>35597390
So what are you gonna do once the 90 days are over?
Just remember that you need a lifestyle change. You're not "done" after 90 days, you continue until you die. This is why many people who do diets fail. They finish their X day challenge and then just resume their normal life afterwards and gain the weight back.
>>
>>35598119
not OP but weed helps me gain an appetite, nice for bulk season
>>
>>35598119
Not that I saw. My days where Wake up, go to work, go to gym, go home, sleep. It was a boring 6 months, weed more or less kept me from going crazy, that and Netflix. I was also kicking my ass so much I would be asleep a lot of the time. I had only one friend really that I would chill with. My roommate and I used to be close buds, but he was awol most of the times with friend from his job (gamestop) So I either hung out with that one friend, or chilled alone. 6 months of this.

Loved waking up to my body being sore as shit. Loved it.
>>
>>35597390
In 90 days you can do 360 and walk like a fucking boss, just don't give up whatever you'll start.
>>
File: cant_handle.png (70 KB, 275x224) Image search: [Google]
cant_handle.png
70 KB, 275x224
>>35598159
Ok with this post let me add a part two to this post >>35598070

After awhile I no longer went the gym because I wanted to get my ex back, or get revenge, it soon became for me. not long after I met my new gf. I got comfortable, and put some weight back on.

Once you start losing weight you must MUST MOTHERFUCKER MUST! Make it your new way of life, and for me it was, until I let a girl in my life again. Started putting the gym aside to take her out to eat, put the gym aside to chill with her on the couch. I am still with this girl I do love her, may even want to marry her, if my life ever gets in order, but I always have this regret that I allowed myself to stop for a girl.
>>
>>35598177
pretty sure thats what im needing lately - the past two months ive hardly spent sober, cleaning up now though.

tendonitis and popping my back haven't helped that much though, i will say
>>
Don't do soms retarded 90-day challenge, start changing your lifestyle step by step. Think long term
>>
>>35598231
Or just never stop doing 90-day challenges.
>>
>>35598070
Can we see your body now and before? No homo
>>
File: 5.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>35598264
Dont think this is when I was at my biggest.
>>
you can:
>quit smoking
>start studying
>put muscle on
>lose fat
>eat healthy
>sleep well
>anything else

in 90 days.
Dont ask "what is possible"
just fucking go and find out yourself

inb5 fedora.jpg
>>
File: 1452551059939.jpg (56 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
1452551059939.jpg
56 KB, 584x622
>>35598277
You could also master the art of shitposting on /fit/.
>>
File: Me new.png (1 MB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
Me new.png
1 MB, 550x700
>>35598264
Sorry dont have one with out a shirt. Hope you can see a change.
>>
Well its almost 6am, so im going to go the gym, work at 8am... at the gym Im about to go to. I will be back sometime after 2pm if this thread is still up.

WE WILL MAKE IT BROS.
>>
>>35598070
>crunches in the nude

That's what I do too. I hate having a belt or waistband digging into me when I'm trying to concentrate on abs.
>>
>>35598275
JUST
>>
File: drakelaughing.jpg (103 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
drakelaughing.jpg
103 KB, 540x720
>>35598327
>>35598070
>crunches
>>
>>35598286
nice bulbasaur tshirt weeb
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.