[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think when no Matter how hard and long you work out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1449239928778.jpg (61 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1449239928778.jpg
61 KB, 700x394
What do you think when no Matter how hard and long you work out you will not be the most aesthetic or biggest or strongest guy in the gym when the gym you attend is filled with freak beast of all types of heights and a good lot are roding. I don't plan on roding because I'm young and haven't worked out enough( almost done with1st year) but it just recently bothered me. Usually I don't care and I'll prob forget about it but was wondering if anyone has exeperince this random thought.
>>
Everyone talks about this, but that's just fat logic. "Oh they just have good genetics, I can never be like that." A great man once said, "Ain't nothin' to it but to do it."
>>
You're just a pussy. I know what i can reach as natty, and for me its a big man who can deadlift +600lbs and bench +350

I don't need roids for that, just time. And im already pretty big and i've done lot of work for this.
>>
Well i take boxing and judo. Plus im 6'4 so i could probably kick any of their asses. Also i'm the biggest guy pretty much anywhere else i go, parties, supermarket, the beach. Compare yourself to people not in the gym OP.
>>
File: 1360198711785.jpg (135 KB, 689x1023) Image search: [Google]
1360198711785.jpg
135 KB, 689x1023
>bettering yourself to be better than other people

You've got a fucking bit ahead of you huh.
>>
>>35596815
Consider yourself lucky youre in that type of environment. Whether you believe it or not youre unconsiously stepping your game up and pushing harder when your surrounded by people you look up to and that are successful. The roiding/not roiding is irrelavant. Soak up their knowledge like a sponge. Ive always heard the saying that if youre the strongest guy in the gym, its time to find a new gym.
>>
File: 1452572783089.jpg (122 KB, 580x624) Image search: [Google]
1452572783089.jpg
122 KB, 580x624
>>35596815
>What do you think when no Matter how hard and long you work out you will not be the most aesthetic or biggest or strongest guy in the gym

Doesn't bother me. I lift to better myself, not to compete with other people. Plus I'm 6'7" so I'm pretty much the biggest guy everywhere I go without even trying.
>>
>>35596815
"Work until your idols are your rivals"
>>
>>35596815

Bro, I made it in my late 20's.

No fucking excuses.
>>
>>35598319
>>35596951
"I take kickboxing and judo so I can kick all their asses"
Spoken like a true fuck
>>
>>35596815
No, for me my motivation is to see what my body can do in it's prime.
>What's the point of living if you don't use your temple to it's fullest?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.