[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My coworkers began to notice my weight loss. Feels good to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
My coworkers began to notice my weight loss. Feels good to see that it's becoming noticeable. What keeps you going /fit/?
>>
>>35596396
After 22 years of training: habit.
>>
File: fit.png (57 KB, 890x329) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
57 KB, 890x329
>>35596396
>>
File: 1409358183758.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1409358183758.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>35596396
The realization that I'll die early if I don't straighten the fuck up.

Gotta experience crippling depression for as long as possible, right?
>>
I just like working out
>>
>>35596447
my sides
>>
Right now its that I am going to Philippines soon and I have the right amount of time to cut. If I look like shit in my photos I will literally fucking cry. I have enough muscle now to surpass ottermode but just fall short of builtmode. But if I dont drop 7kg fat by April.... it will be depressing.
>>
>>35596628
I enjoy working out too, that's all the motivation I need to lift. With diet the reminder that it'll be time to bulk at some point helps me cut.
>>
>>35596396
I'm the kind of guy who only socializes online, and for my whole life, i've been ashamed of my body. This shame has made me unwilling to ever show my picture to my online friends, and im afraid of disappointing them if we ever meet in real life.
I'm twenty three now, and I decided that it was time to shape the fuck up so I can meet with my best buddies someday without looking like a disgusting fucking mess.

It also helps motivate me that I'm hella gay for one friend, who is hella open to gay stuff too. He's my absolute best bud, and is pretty hot to boot. At the very least, I wanna show him what I look like someday.
>>
>>35596396

>he cares about external validation

never going to make it
>>
File: 1449959642793.png (390 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
1449959642793.png
390 KB, 716x717
>>35596447
Fucking lol
>>
One day I'll be bulk enough to turn the table and be the one beating my dad when im drunk
>>
>>35596396
Same, still I can't really talk about my weight in public even when I'm not fat anymore
>>
>>35598591
What the fuck.
>>
This old Indian guy that finishes work same time as me only been to the gym twice without him
>>
My motivation keeps me goin m9
Of course its nice to have people talk about my weight loss tho
>>
feel like I'm running out of steam brehs. Is it still worth it?
>>
>>35598740
Problem, anon?
>>
>>35598591
I swear the only board as gay as this one is /v/
>>
>Found a huge tortoise
>was on it's back
>he'd clearly been there for days starving
>Tried to lift him over to right him
>too heavy
>far to heavy
>the tortoise has accepted his fate
>I see the look in his sad beady eyes

I lift so I never have to fail again.
>>
i cant cum without imagining myself being beastmode so might as well do it
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 555x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 555x362
>>35598837
Don't give up, anon. I still believe in you. Just keep going, and you're gonna get mad gains, and mad pussy. Or boipussy, if you're into that. In ten years, you're going to be able to bench press your fucking boss and intimidate him into giving you raises.
>>
File: feel guy smiling.gif (18 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
18 KB, 534x640
>>35596406
Nice
>>
>>35598854
You should see /tg/ and their obsession with being little girls
>>
>>35598855
why not just rock him side to side until the momentum is high enough, you can give a final push to roll him over.
>>
>>35598886

Sinking into the mud. Not even levers worked.
>>
>>35598862
thanks anon. I'm gonna do it for my bros on /fit/
>>
>>35596396
As the time goes by, they will say you look sick.
>>
I am down 20kgs and people noticed, but I still feel like the fat shit I was 20kg ago.
>>
>tfw few people started commenting about my arms and stuff like that
>tfw I still feel like the skeleton to joke about when I was in highschool years ago

it was more friendly banter than anything, really, but it hurt me
>>
Self mires are the best motivation. I've been wearing tanks more and more often to the gym, because seeing the progress I've made is by far the best motivation. Of course it feels great when other people comment on my body, but I'm real vain so my own approval is what keeps me going.
>>
>Had to get a new drivers license pic
>Old pic was back when I was 80 lbs heavier

I knew I had lost a lot of weight, but I didn't really appreciate how much until I compared my two license pics
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.