[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking tired of being fat. All my life i've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: cats.jpg (13 KB, 221x324) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
13 KB, 221x324
I'm fucking tired of being fat. All my life i've been a lard ass but two days ago I feeled like I reached the bottom. Right now I weight 140Kg and height 194cm. I dont't hace a single shit of muscular mass in my arms. Now the question that I have is how much time should I spend working out for day so I can lose at least 1/2 of my overweight. I started doing funtional training the monday, going to see a nutricionist tomorrow and im thinking of running/fastwalking 2 hours every morning. Im asking this becouse I need to reschedule my semester at the university. Sorry for the shitty english too.
Pic not related BTW
>>
File: devilish.png (48 KB, 960x886) Image search: [Google]
devilish.png
48 KB, 960x886
>>35595924
what's with so much fucking posts of you fucking landwhales not reading the stickies
must mean mods are asleep instead of giving warnings
QUICK POST YOUR DANK MEMES
>>
File: 1443250342255.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1443250342255.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>35595932
>>
File: 1452265748464.jpg (14 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
1452265748464.jpg
14 KB, 242x209
>>
>>35595924
Take a pic of you now and stick to your plan. In a year, take another pic and mire your results
>>
File: lightskinnigga.png (445 KB, 1831x815) Image search: [Google]
lightskinnigga.png
445 KB, 1831x815
>>35595963
>>35595958
>>35595932
>>
File: 1452052610180.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452052610180.jpg
70 KB, 1080x1080
>>35595924
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Read that link... It's all yo need to know.

Admitting the truth to yourself is the first step. Admitting the problem.Well, other people have been fat and then changed their lives to get in shape. Now you copy what they do. Post progress. You can do it.
>>
>>35595924
guys, he said he's starting monday. It's surely because his scedule is too busy for now, but next monday, it's gonna be different.

whatever the fuck the change you want to make, why the hell you wait until what ever date to begin? You want to change? start tomorow (asssuming the gym you wanna go to is closed for now)

Fucking shit, the number of people that asked me IRL to support them in their life-changing resolution but only wanted to start next month, next week, next whatever, and then ended up not doing shit and just waisting my time...
>>
File: d9b[1].png (449 KB, 589x674) Image search: [Google]
d9b[1].png
449 KB, 589x674
>>35595982
>>
File: tumblr_mjo17bk61z1qk1mklo1_400.gif (71 KB, 350x479) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjo17bk61z1qk1mklo1_400.gif
71 KB, 350x479
>>35595991
>>35595982
>>35595963
>>35595958
>>35595932
>>
>>35595924
How much you "need" to do is basic cardio and weight training. All in all less than 10 hours a week.

The harder part is the other 158 hours of the week when you have to not eat like a fatass. That is way more important than a perfected workout routine. Good luck anon.
>>
>>35595990
No , I started the Last monday. Right now im in vvactions, but if it is for my health I will leave my studies at least for 6 months
>>
>>35596024
good to hear because i saw a recuring pattern of faillure in what you said in your originial post

good luck
>>
>>35595924
You should check out this dude called "365 days of fat" he kept a daily blog and posted on here a lot. He's a great inspiration for people like you.
>>
>>35595924
Confess your sins to Scooby1961
>>
I've been 138kg and am now 88 and did it all on my own. No trainers or gyms or nutritionists. Just study, trial, error and hard work. And let me tell you, you sound like you're going to fail.

Only because people don't simply change overnight.

The real goal is to make incremental changes to your lifestyle that you can keep doing. Do it for long enough and it becomes habit. Before you know it, you're on autopilot doing healthy shit instead of autopilot doing unhealthy shit that got you fat in the first place.

Don't set a goal, don't set a time. The real objective is to constantly be tweaking and improving your lifestyle. Your calorie total, your strength, your fibre and water intake, your sleep, your cardiac fitness, your posture, your carb/fat/protein ratios, your alcohol intake etc etc. Always a little bit at a time. Let the next step become habit and once it's just normal to be doing it, introduce the next improvement.

Three golden rules.
1. Time will pass whether your are doing this or not. Do NOT let the time frame of it all be a factor. Ever.
2. Discipline is a muscle. Use it or lose it. Practice small pieces of mental/physical discipline and in time it will be strong. You get better and better at discipline, so don't be scared of the future. It will be easy once you're there as long as you've practiced.
3. Stop fucking lying to yourself. All the 'I can afford to eat this cos I exercised' and all that shit has got to stop. You can lie to everyone in your life if you need to but not yourself. All the 'I'll be good tomorrow' and 'I deserve a break' are opportunities for you to call your own bullshit and grow. They are the excuses that got you obese and you convincing yourself they are OK let it happen. You're responsible for everything in your life, good or bad. You are responsible for everything in your life. You are responsible for everything in your life.
>>
I disregarded this post completely when i read FEELED.
>>
>>35596805
Should have kept reading, dude explains English isn't his 1st language
>>
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>35595924

Good for you anon, finally losing weight. But don't worry do much about exercise, read the sticky and fix your diet first.

2 hours a day is way too much for you right now. You can only fail if you set the bar that high. Try 20 minutes a day, and slowly increase. Don't beat yourself up if you miss a day, just keep going.
>>
>>35595924
Hey, I'd say 30 minutes of cardio at least 5 times a week. Light walking. Also a basic strength training program like SS. Eat about 300 calories under your maintenance and you will be golden. I"m glad you're making the changes.
>>
>>35597267
Op here. Thanks

That guy from 365 days of fat Just inspired me. Tomorrow I will post photos of my current situation. Thanks to everyone for the help
>>
>>35595924
Fat people are subhuman.
>>
>>35597367
Indeed my friend. Thats in part why im looking to change. They try to sell you that stupid "Acept your body the way it is , you are beautyfull anyway" and all they do is promove an unhealthy way of life
>>
Change your diet and dont be a bitch. I changed mine from 2600 calories to 700 cold turkey. One month later im down over 20 pounds and i hit the gym atleast 4 times a week. Will power is all you need.
>>
>>35597353
>That guy from 365 days of fat Just inspired me
Well just don't follow in his footsteps and quit soon after starting.
>>
25 posts and only two posters tell him to read the fucking sticky
come on /fit/
>>
>>35598127
Sticky is common knowledge. They come to the board and make posts because they want people to care and have faith in them. I have none of that in them until they can atleast show results and willpower first.
>>
File: 20160113_090945_Richtone(HDR).jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160113_090945_Richtone(HDR).jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Op here. Just came home from running. 14.3km in 1h30min. I will try to post every monday a photo and my weight that Day. Let's consider I Started training the monday with 140.6kg
Here is a photo I just took.
>Inb4 Man boobs
>>
>>35598684
Just remember that running will do very, very little with regards to your weight loss. It's a healthy thing to do, but will not exactly make you lose weight all that faster.

Weight loss is all about diet. Also, while people will commend you for sticking to your plan and obtaining success, I doubt anyone cares enough that you should keep coming back and back to post photos. Or at least do it on the Current Body Threads or something out of sight like that.
>>
>>35598734
Yes, Im aware of that. I have an appoiment today with a nutricionist and already stoped eating bread-candys-soda-junk food since monday
>>
>>35598684
Your nipples are crazy, man.
At your weight though, I would do biking over running. For optimal gains you should do biking, then weightlifting. Increasing your strength will make so many things easier, brah. Don't neglect any muscle groups.
>>
>>35595924
If this isn't some stupid troll, go see a doctor and see if you're a viable candidate for a gastric bypass.
It's not the same thing losing 30lbs than losing 120lbs so see your doctor, you stupid fuckface. Don't even bother with the sticky.
I swear to god, you come to /fit/ looking for miracles, and all you're going to get are retarded health majors.
>>
CHICKEN BREAST AND VEGGIES. THATS IT NIGGER
>>
>>35598684
Don't start too hard, you'll lose motivation quickly.
Also count your calories, there are plenty of apps available for that and they're easy to use.
>>
>>35595924
>Read sticky
>Profit
>It actually is that simple

This isn't an AA group if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>35598765
Yes, a girl a girl I fucked once told me it looks like sliced peperoni.
Im doing some funtional training at the afternoon too btw
>>
>>35595924
EAT LESS.

That is all
>>
>>35598684
cardio 30mins a day and lift 30mins a day
dont eat shit, eat healthy
dont drink your calories

i dropped from 135 to 105 in 3months

i just went to the gym every fucking day
>>
>>35598684
>14.3km
>1h30m
hard to believe senpai
>>
>>35598894
we all have been trolled gg
>>
>>35595924
Just remember that at 194cm in 3-4 year of dedication and regular training you can be an demigod

Whereas with my mere 186cm I always have the furtive sensation that I lift to compensate my king of manlets height, and its killing me
>>
i would like to point out few things for you. if you weigh 140kg it pretty much won't matter WHAT you will do to lose fat. start hitting weights, drop the soda, do some cardio. being that fat counting macros and stuff pretty much won't matter. if you get active, drop all garbage sugar that you probably drink you will lose fat. you WILL have problems with loose skin when losing that amount of weight... don't rush it or it will become real problem for you. if you don't have stretch marks you can expect to get them when losing weight when you are on that size. so take some vitamins/oil/whatever the fuck you want(read up on google how to prevent those nasty fuckers)

myself i used to be fat too weighing 115kg at 185cm. i dropped 10 kilos first month 10kg another month. i didn't do any weight training till i was around 90kg. the result i got was not satisfying to be honest. i got loose skin along with stretch marks from rapid fat loss i got myself into. my final result was 75kg at around 11 percent bodyfat... and trust me you wouldn't be happy either. stretch marks stay with you for life and i got those motherfuckers all over my body(back, stomatch, arms... they fucking everywhere). don't make same mistakes i did anon

tl;dr
1. don't drop more than ~1kg per week
2. watch out for loose skin and stretch marks
3. LIFT DAMN WEIGHTS
4. at some point you will need to start counting calories, actually sooner is better
5. don't give a fuck what other people think of you, after all the only thing that SHOULD matter to YOU is YOU, fuck everyone else
>>
>>35595924

First things first, read the sticky.

Second, you are a massively fat piece of shit. There are many like you. Many of them have motivation, just like you. Many of them are 100% committed to do "whatever it takes." Until Tuesday.

Don't be like these lazy fatties. Losing weight is very SIMPLE, but it is not always EASY, especially for someone your size. You are almost definitely addicted to food in some way, and it is hard to break. You also almost definitely want instant gratification (and food always gave this to you), which you cannot get from weight loss. This is a slow race.

Download myfitnesspal or some other calorie tracking app and eat 500-1,000 calories below maintenance. Track every calorie, even if you are eating something you "shouldn't" be eating.

Maintain a 3500 - 7000 calorie weekly deficit, and you will lose weight.

You should lift, too. You don't want to lose 125 pounds and then still look like shit.
>>
>>35598975
If one has been /reallyfat/ for his entire life then loose skin is pretty much guaranteed.
>>
>>35599059
Better to have flaps than flabs.
Besides, he could always try going giganiggamode to fill his skin out
>>
>>35599091
Aesthetic is really important for me. I don't want to become a Roney Coleman-like monster. Is this posible to me without a lose skin remove?
>>
>>35599223
It might go away in time, but there's always surgical fixes too.
Honestly, getting decently muscular should do it. Not ridiculously muscular,
>>
>>35598077
>2600 calories to 700
K
>>
K E T O

E

T

O
>>
>>35595924
Good luck. It's the toughest thing there is. You may have damaged your genes if you've been "fat" your whole life but you may be the exception that makes a difference to their life.
>>
>>35600851
Op here. The keto diet? Some friends talked about it to me but never gave it many atention. What it consist of?
>>
>>35602315
It consists of a google search you lazy fat fuck
>>
>>35595924
Cut your arms and legs off, that'll make you a bit lighter.
>>
>>35598975
>myself i used to be fat too weighing 115kg at 185cm. i dropped 10 kilos first month 10kg another month.
Hold just a second there mister. How did you lose 10kg per month? It would be a dream come true for me but I can't, for the life of me.
I've been on a 1600 calories a day diet + hardcore workout 5 times a week.
I'm at it for a month and 1 week and although I'm stronger than ever, a 2m tall 110 kg beast, I haven't lost a single kilogram and I don't look different AT ALL.

It's pretty demotivating to say the least.
>>
1. Read the sticky
2. Calculate your basal metabolic rate
3. Look at the labels of the food you eat
4. The sum of all you eat in a day must be less than your basal metabolic rate
5. Optionally do cardio exercise to burn extra calories

Most of all, keep in mind this: losing weight or ganing muscle are not hard. They're slow, tedious, constant work.
>>
File: 1449885064331.jpg (28 KB, 396x720) Image search: [Google]
1449885064331.jpg
28 KB, 396x720
>>35595932
>>
Read the fucking

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.