[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw emaciated holocaust faggot, arms like fucking sticks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: skinny-weightlifter[1].jpg (101 KB, 640x459) Image search: [Google]
skinny-weightlifter[1].jpg
101 KB, 640x459
>tfw emaciated holocaust faggot, arms like fucking sticks like a teenage girl's
>all i have are some 20 pound dumbbells, faggot weight
>do only 5 exercises with them: bicep curl, 2 arm tricep extension, shrugs, bent over row, and palms in shoulder press
>tfw do 20 reps for each set of the first 4 but i struggle through even doing 10 palms in shoulder presses and my "deltoids" hurt for literally 2 days after doing it

Guys please, how can things this pathetic happen to me yet I'm supposed to remain motivated?
>>
if this is how you think, maybe self-betterment isn't the thing for you.

if you want motivation, read your post and think about how pathetic it is. realize you don't want that anymore.

otherwise, we can't help you.
>>
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
You can last a long while with a backpack that you stuff with heavy things and a pull-up bar.

Just do lunges, pull ups and push ups with the heavy ass backpack on.
>>
>>35594640
this, look at the positives breh not how shit you went today. Next time will be better you just need to see progress no matter how small.
>>
>>35594628
>guuuyyyyyyysssss i feel sore and weak because i've never lifted before and i'm weak :( :(

sticky+being less of a faggot
>>
>>35594628
Go to gym or do what that one faggot did and start filling up buckets of water.

Otherwise quit bitching and read the sticky.

Looking for results like you are isn't how you make it, even if you get buff, you'll never appreciate it , because you'll be looking for the quickest way there and be on the road to /fraud/.

If you wanna be /fit/ you must simply understand that **You are a person who goes to the gym now**

Fuck how long it takes, fuck what weight you're doing

You must first understand that you are a person who goes to the gym, and will be for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35594628
eat heaps of healthy food and do bodyweight exercises with perfect form

congrats you're on the highway to ottermode
>>
I was a dyel once but I dont understand how other dyels are so weak,I mean the only excercize I did in my life was scratching my ass while shitposting yet I was not the weakest guy in my gym when I joined.
High test? genetics?
>>
>>35594793
They never ate enough to create anabolism in their bodies.
>>
>>35594793
trying more weight than you're comfortable with and good genetics probably.
>>
>>35594628
Quit whining and go on. The pain will disappear and probably not return once your muscles are used to it. In fact, there will be a point when you miss the feeling of a good DOMS.
>>
>>35594628
Dude you're fine just keep at it and don't be a faggot, you will outgrow that weight eventually and you will be forced to either buy more weights or go to a gym. I recommend the latter as you learn a lot in a gym if you realize gym bullies are a myth and you just ask people to tell you how to do shit.
>>
>>35594628

http://blackironbeast.com/starting-strength

No more excuses.
>>
>>35594640
>read your post and think about how pathetic it is

man you guys are really great at motivating people. this is also what people at gyms are like, huh?
>>
>>35594865
>implying people on 4chan are like people in real life
people in the gym couldn't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>35594942
OP here

I remember freshman year of college I went to the gym with my roommate because he begged me to then he made fun of me to his friends afterwards about how weak i was
>>
>>35595165
>implying college people are like real people
again with the not giving a fuck
>>
>>35594865
Not what this site is for lad

If you come here for anything other than laughs you are a sad, sad person
>>
>>35595165
Then better yourself you fucking faggot, no one's gonna hold your hand. Run a beginner routine like SS or SL, eat a lot, lift as much as you can and make linear progress, you're not gonna get bigger doing fucking curls.
>>
>>35594793
malnourished faggots thats why. im sure you werent missing any meals while you were shit posting
>>
File: 1436248564425.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436248564425.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>35594865
Mate lad bro, you're looking for excuses to quit, it's pretty obv. You gotta motivate yourself, nobody else can do that for you. You have to decide that you want to make a change or else it's pointless
>>
eat more faggot
>>
File: 1451584082081.png (92 KB, 183x197) Image search: [Google]
1451584082081.png
92 KB, 183x197
>>35595165
That doesn't want to make you get swole as fuck and slap them around like little bitches?
If it doesn't you're not a fucking man, I'm sorry.
Until you can find the testicular fortitude to WANT self betterment and to find satisfaction in rivalry, you'll always be a punk bitch m8.
>>
You shit errybodys sore when starting out.
One day you will miss the DOMS.
EAT AND WORK OUT EAT EAT EAT 8 SCOOPS CMON
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.