[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've only been working out for 2 weeks but I'm really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1oU0Xt.St_.81.jpg (51 KB, 525x424) Image search: [Google]
1oU0Xt.St_.81.jpg
51 KB, 525x424
I've only been working out for 2 weeks but I'm really struggling with my diet. I'm on my way to the store right now to get candy for my girlfriend, any tips on having a better self control? How do I avoid buying junk food. I've stopped eating fast food but I still eat like shit.
>inb4 "just stop eating"
>>
>>35593839
stop buying shit
drink lots of water with meals
add large volume of low calorie vegetables to meals
count calories
>>
>>35593940
Is counting calories worth it? Seems like a lot of work adding it all up. How many calories should I be taking in daily? I'm 6'2 215 lbs skinny fat
>>
>>35593839
>I'm on my way to the store right now to get candy for my girlfriend
lol
>>
>>35593970

I have been eating normaly since November at 1800 a day,lost 20lbs I was 260. All i have done is reduced my portion sizes.

I haven't been hungry since having meals at the correct time or not anything I like.

I never used to snack however or drink pop, It was mostly alcohol and large late dinners
>>
>>35593970
That depends. Is not being a fat fuck worth it? Once you start counting calories and you realize just how much your stuffing your face hole with, how much every soda, every cookie, every chocolate actually does to your body, you wake the fuck up. Take tomorrow and actually look at the nutrition facts and write down Every. Single. Thing. You shovel into your mouth. Your goal, if your not exercising, should probably be around 2000 at your weight and height. Then you'll see just how fast your gaining weight.

Source: am former fat fuck
>>
>>35593839
literally, stop buying that shit. what the fuck is wrong with you, that has no nutritional benefits anyway.
>>
>>35594623
But it tastes good anon. I knew you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>35594196
I am excersicing 4 times a week.
>>
>>35593970
It's complicated at first, but you'll get used to it fast.

Also buy a kitchen scale and weigh your food so it's harder to cheat. Best $20 you can spend for your diet.
>>
>>35595280
Doesn't fucking matter what it tastes like. You're not a fucking child anymore. Have a little fucking self-respect. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>35593839
It's fuckin obvious, buy veggies and fruit. Buy fucking red pepper hummus dip and multigrain pita chips. Bam. Easy snack.

There's also salsa, guacamole, yogurt dips. You can dip carrots, celery, tortilla chips, whole grain crackers, whatever.
>>
Just pick up an anxiety disorder and then you'll never have any appetite
>>
For me, I just think "is this worth it"
Sure, a fucking bag of chips aounds great right now, but fuck that. A bag of chips hasnt gotten me to where im at and it's not going to get me where im going. So I dont it them.
It really comes down to will power. Are you happy with who you are, where youre at and where youre going? If not, then fucking change it. Understand tge consequences to yohr decisions
>>
>>35593970

Get a scale and measuring cups

counting calories is better since when you are off your planned "diet" you wont know how much is the normal amount to eat with everyday food and you will just put the weight back on
>>
>I'm on my way to the store right now to get candy for my girlfriend

You are not struggling with your diet, but your dignity.
BTW, your girlifriend eats like shit so she's goign to influence you to do the same.
>>
>>35595658
You're right. Thanks
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.