[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's chicken breast that good? Can i eat chicken everyday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: chicken-01.jpg (2 MB, 2984x2848) Image search: [Google]
chicken-01.jpg
2 MB, 2984x2848
It's chicken breast that good?

Can i eat chicken everyday?
>>
>>35593778
yes and yes
I usually get the bulk pack at Costco
>>
>>35593778
>>35595282
I've been eating chicken everyday for the past week, it's great. Not sure if having rice with it is bad, though.
>>
It's just ~25g protein with like 3g fat per 4oz.

Ofc you can eat lots everyday
>>
File: fc,550x550,grass_green.u2.jpg (134 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,grass_green.u2.jpg
134 KB, 550x550
>>35593778
yes

it is literally a gift from the gods to us mere mortals so that we may take on their likeness

praise be to the walking bird of gains
>>
I eat 3 meals a day, each consists of 6oz chicken breast, a cup of greens (broccoli or spinach etc) and a half cup of rice... never felt better and it tastes great, especially if seasoned properly... hot sauce is a great addition too
>>
>>35593778
season it with cajun seasoning + some salt n pepper and fry it in a pan

absolutely god tier senpai
>>
>>35595957
ketofag here, pretty similar to what i eat

i eat 16 oz chicken breast, 2 serving each of broccoli and spinach, some cheese, nuts, and seeds.

i eat this pretty much everyday
>>
>>35595974
That sounds good, im a fan of keeping it simple too. How do.you cook your chicken? I bake mine on 450 for about 12-15min per side depending on size... its gettin a bit old though, i need to change it up
>>
>>35593778
Why the fuck would you want to eat chicken everyday? There are tons of other foods
>>
>>35593778
poach that shit, shred it, and top with BBQ sauce. epic.
>>
>>35596011
usually i just fry it in a tbs of ev olive oil, usually only bake when i'm making a whole chicken

though i'm always varying my seasonings to keep some variety

i'll have like "cajun monday", "italian tuesday", etc
>>
>>35593778
Yes

It's above cardboard in things that taste bad
>>
>>35597598
cook whole pieces
take out of the water, let cool
tear into pieces
mix with whatever else you are eating

how fucking hard is that. of course it tastes bland if you eat it in chunks. you could do the same thing with cardboard and it would taste just alright with some spices.
>>
>>35596071
Too much sugar in barbecue sauce. But I'm trying to lose 100+ pounds so I guess you can do it if you want.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.