[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /fit/, i've been keeping calorie intake daily around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1452555265313.png (1 MB, 1038x952) Image search: [Google]
1452555265313.png
1 MB, 1038x952
Ok /fit/, i've been keeping calorie intake daily around 1000 calories and doing cardio, i'm losing weight fast (5 pounds in 2 weeks) which is what I want because /skinnyfat/. My friend is wanting me to go to the gym with him. I don't want to increase my calorie intake because I want to cut down to being slim first and then try and get bigger. Would I see any results if I kept my calorie intake low and still lifted?
>>
....soooo, your skinnyfat

so...no muscle

and fat

skinny-fat

....and your on 1000calories a day AND doing cardio....losing 5pounds in 2weeks

losing any if not all muscle you had left....

you dumbass, eat high protein high cals and train hard, except if you want to be a twink, cause then your doing great...
>>
>>35592562

it's rude to use her photo like that

she has a legit medical problem, she's not fat she retains lymph fluid and is dying

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lymphedema/basics/definition/con-20025603
>>
>>35592595
Will I still lose fat if I eat high protein and high cals and lift with him?
>>
>>35592597

"rude" get your PC shit out of here.

Even if it was rude, their is NO context of the combo with the picture and the txt, can mean anything
>>
File: 1403376075536.jpg (48 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
1403376075536.jpg
48 KB, 482x526
>>35592597
>>
> Read the sticky

Jesus christ anon 1000 calories? Skinny fat is better than auschwitz mode.

Whats your current height / weight anon?

Eating at a deficit with a reasonably high intake of protein will still get you some gains, just not as much as you would on a bulk obviously.

There are some ways to make a weights routine a bit better at shifting fat than others. Try doing supersets or keeping your rest intervals shorter (30 seconds, 45 seconds). You can do some some cardio at the end, but do HIIT.

2 / 10 made me reply.
>>
>>35592627

read the sticky, the part about gaining weight and losing weight, tdee and all that. everything you need to know is in the sticky.

EVERYTHING is there.

Stop wanting everything spoonfed.

but il be nice,

lets say, you weigh idk 55kg
your daily intake in rest as a man, is 2500.
if you eat 2500 youl stay 55

if you eat more youl gain weight muscle/fat
if you eat less youl lose weight muscle/fat

Why do you want to lose fat. to see abs? muscle definitian. your skinnyfat

their is NO real muscle to show even if youd lose 10kg's

build up muscle for a few years, yes i said years. by eating properly gain weight, THEN once your stronger and have build up muscle.

Then cut down your fat by doing a propper way of eating, high prot/decent carb/fats

anyways tl;tr read sticky.
>>
>>35592655
6'1
175 started at 180
>>
>>35592687

Not terrible. But you cant have been eating at the significant deficit you claim (1000 calories) for any length of time or you would have lost far more weight than 5 measly pounds.

Your current maintenance should be around 2500. Cutting should only really be about 500 or so calroies below maintenance to ensure you maintain what musculature you've developed. In fact if you starve yourself, you body become a less effiecient machine: your metabolism drops and your workout will suck as there will be no fuel in your system.

General advice:
1. Keep calories around 2000 a day or just under.
2. Keep 1gram protein per lb of body weight in your diet. Ensure the rest of your intake is made of up quality fats and complex carbs - sparingly.
3. Lift 3 days minimum / week, finish with HIIT

Easy.
>>
>>35592639
EDGED
>>
>>35592627
No. Lifting makes you gain fat. That's why we all lift. Because we want to get fat.
>>
>>35592597

Fuck off, she needs to die faster like the other invalids.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.