[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best source of energy and the best way to keep your mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: cig.jpg (83 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
83 KB, 500x750
The best source of energy and the best way to keep your mind healthy while you work your body out is pic related
>>
there are no calories in cigarettes so it's pretty much the worst source of energy you faghead
>>
File: tumblr_mi0uic1ylP1rbg4zdo1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi0uic1ylP1rbg4zdo1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x299
Wrong
>>
File: 1450575275991.png (196 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1450575275991.png
196 KB, 500x382
>>35590759
cigarettes
>keep you focused, improve your attention, helps your memory, gets you more productive

marijuana
>make you slow, lazy as fuck, want to eat like an elephant, can't concentrate on nothing
>>
>>35590791

"make you slow, lazy as fuck, want to eat like an elephant, can't concentrate on nothing"

Maybe if you're a fucking retard, I smoke everyday and before working out, keeps me motivated as shit and my workouts are much better than yours faggot
>>
>>35590717

david bowie smoked and now he's a corpse

enjoy your cancer.
>>
>>35590791

marijuana
>make you slow, lazy as fuck, want to eat like an elephant, can't concentrate on nothing

True unless you have a tolerance.
>>
>>35590871

A corpse loved by all, you are loved by none
>>
>>35590860
I hate fags like you. I've seen too many friends bcecome addicted

>hurrr not addictive

Yet you can't go a day without smoking, even setting aside money like it's a bill you need to pay.
And when someone says you can't quit, you say "yes I can, I just like the feeling too much to quit"
>>
>>35590899

yeah but im not worm food.

keep smoking though, you're so cool!
>>
>>35590871
David Bowie died near 70 years old, USA's life expectancy is 78 years old. Having in mind Bowie made use of alot of heavy drugs and for a good amount of his life he lived like shit and abused his body, he came pretty far.
Smoking cigarettes + balanced diet + working out/taking good care of your body and you can pretty easy pass that expectancy.

>oh you don't smoke? nice, enjoy your eternal life

watch interviews on the world's oldest people, big majority of them smokes tobbaco, also the contries with bigger life expectancy are the biggest consumers of cigarettes
>>
>>35590909
But I don't want to quit, I like my life and I can afford it
>>
>>35590951

ok, enjoy your smokes

I hear getting a hole in your throat is fun stuff
>>
oldest human in history was a smoker IIRC
>>
>>35590717
wrong!
these are
>pic related
>>
>>35590759
Even the thought of getting up from sofa after smoking makes me feel bad
>>
Anti-tobbaco campaigns are absolutely disgusting, my aunt, smoker, died at 79 years old. Cause of death by the doctor? Cigarettes. So you mean to tell my if she didn't smoke she would last forever? And that shit happens a fucking lot, and I bet my ass they use this shit as statistics for anti-smoking propaganda
>>
>>35590871
Hur dur 96 yo
Smoked even in the parlament
>>
>>35590899
Yeah that sure is working out great for him. I'm positive he wouldn't trade people not giving a shit about him for being alive.
>>
>>35590909
You're a moron.
>>
File: 1418495138672.jpg (18 KB, 261x204) Image search: [Google]
1418495138672.jpg
18 KB, 261x204
>>35590717
So how much did Marlboro pay you to say this?
>>
>>35590860
I have a classmate like you. I remember few months back he had no weed for ONE day. He could not function in any fucking way. Pathetic af
>>
>>35590717
You spelled cancer wrong bro.
>>
>Used to be literal marathon runner
>Can't even make it 3 miles nowadays
fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>35590717

I meditate now instead of smoking.

My teeth are whiter, and my chest stopped making a whistle noise towards the end of a deep breath. Also I realised how much my clothes stank.
>>
>>35592334
I've only heard of these people on 4chan. I've smoked all day everyday for 7 years now. Shit if i don't have any bud i don't care at all I'm usually too busy tripping out on being sober to care.
>>
File: back.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back.png
322 KB, 546x700
>>35590909
>Yet you can't go a day without smoking
You don't know me, I choose when I smoke, which is a couple times a week, mostly socially. If I don't want to smoke, I don't, it's that simple.

>even setting aside money like it's a bill you need to pay
This can be said of anything in life, including car payments and whey protein, consenting adults can buy what they choose to. I don't judge when you save up for another Bad Dragon Flared Chance.

>"yes I can, I just like the feeling too much to quit"
Of all the stoners I hang out with, none of them have ever said something like this. Most of them say this sort of shit about alcohol, which is ACTUALLY a problem, hence why I avoid it like the plague.

This anti-weed meme needs to die, especially since the ones spouting it all the ones who have never touched a piece of bud in their life.

Next time, try arguing against the drug itself, instead of the culture you don't understand, and you'll find that you have no argument at all.
>>
>>35590909

I completely agree with you and this is from someone who has smoked regularly for a year and tried quitting after.

A lot of people don't realize how addicting weed can be and how to enjoy life without it.
>>
>>35590791
I dunno, I smoke pretty sparsely. For a brief time last year I was blazing with buddies multiple times a week. But even know when I do I almost never get really really high anymore. And I can usually exercise and do stuff while doing it...And right now I maybe blaze 1-2 a month.

Strange cause hanging out with friends last weekend I rolled us a J coated in THC oil as well which usually gets you stupid high, but barely felt much at all.
>>
>>35590791

>2016
>being this dumb
>>
File: 1450913325622.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1450913325622.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>35590759
i wish i'd live in murica, legal/medical marijuana would save my life cause I just want to sudoku coz 6 year lasting insomnia and getting addicted to benzos to have barely mediocre sleep isn't worth it

2bad this shit is illegal and it'd get pretty expensive to smoke it everyday for insomnia but shit is gold sleeping 8-10 hour nights like a baby and waking up so fresh and awake
>>
File: 2edgy5me.gif (681 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
2edgy5me.gif
681 KB, 500x195
>>35593298
You should start a club
>>
File: mmmmnnnnnnnnnn.jpg (65 KB, 1246x930) Image search: [Google]
mmmmnnnnnnnnnn.jpg
65 KB, 1246x930
>>35593345
ayyyy topkek lmao xD desu senpai zozzzl
>>
File: 4123678.jpg (14 KB, 312x247) Image search: [Google]
4123678.jpg
14 KB, 312x247
>>35593345
there's enough of a club for me here in this chinese dakimakura trading website
>>
>>35590974
here's your (you)
>>
Cigarettes are lame. Why pay money to make yourself smell like shit and slowly die?
>>
>>35593606
Why? I anwser you why

Because they are fucking delicious. The anti tobacco propaganda makes smokers look like anti-christs, so some feel kinda guilty about doing it, but there are some like me, who admitedly love cigarettes. I mean, legally speaking, there is literally no better feeling than:

>come home from work, sit in my porch in a quiet night, lighting a cigarette and having some liquor
>having a cigarette after a great orgasm
>having the first bigass inhale in the morning after a sip of coffee
>>
>>35593298
MELATONIN. It helps man, take a melatonin an hour before bedtime, and turn off all screens. Make sure you take a melatonin the same time every night because it focuses on your sleeping schedule, its not something you just take to fall asleep at any time. I take it at nine thirty, get in bed at ten twenty and wake up at 720. Keep yourself on schedule and insomnia should not affect you, as long as you are on schedule. I take a 5mg pill for about 3-5 nights until my schedule is set, then I stop taking them, which is what your supposed to do. Use it again if insomnia gets back or your schedule gets messed up.
>>
>>35593843
>Addictive bullshit talk
Nobody cares. You made yourself dependent on an evidently health threatening substance and really I don't know why anyone would do that.
>>
>>35590759
It's always shitty to smoke before a workout but I love using it to bulk and fulfill my macros. Sometimes my appetite is so subdued I need something to allow me to eat like some degenerate animal

>captcha: select all images of steak
>>
File: 13857818787.jpg (14 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
13857818787.jpg
14 KB, 400x449
>>35593904
yeah like I wouldn't have tried, melatonin does absolutely jack shit when you're at the point where you can barely sleep off prescription drugs .. only thing it's good for is in combo with something else while leaving a 30€ dent in my monthly budget for almost no gain
>>
>>35593909
do i really need to repeat 'why anyone would do that.'?

>come home from work, sit in my porch in a quiet night, lighting a cigarette and having some liquor
>having a cigarette after a great orgasm
>having the first bigass inhale in the morning after a sip of coffee
>>
>>35593943
Don't you realize that the cigarettes only make you feel better because the addiction makes you feel like shit all the time?
>>
>>35593968
Yes I do, but isn't just that life is all about? No bad then no good either, always shit before it is good. When I start to feel the need for a cig, I feel 'shittier' than I would without smoking but also feel better after smoking
>>
>>35594011
>isn't just that life is all about?
Not really.
>>
>>35593937
Melatonin plus one 5 htp slow release pill one hour before bedtime. Both together will knock you out. I can't sleep without pills either.
>>
>>35593936
Do cigs really help you bulk? I smoke regularly but I find they help more when cutting, since if I'm feeling hungry I can have a smoke to surpress the hunger for a little while. I've always found it hard to eat right after a smoke.
>>
>>35590717
Honestly, Nothing feels better than getting a solid workout in with some friends then sitting outside to just chill and smoke while all pumped up. It just sucks cause I gotta quit before I go to bootcamp or that craving is gonna fuck me up.(currently day 4 smoke-free)
>>
>>35594011
I choose to just feel better all the time. I choose not to be riddled with debilitating health problems later on in life.
>>
>>35594357
Regular cig use lowers your bodies ability to absorb nutrients so they certainly don't help you bulk. Why do you think so many cig smokers are skinnyfat skellies?
>>
>>35592715

ok buddy, not the person you've been replying to, but it's time for a bit of perspective.

you might be fine. your friend circle might be fine. that's ok, but that's anecdotal.

I've come from smoking bud every day for 2 years. One day I stopped, never looked back, best decision I made.

Eventually everyone around me stopped smoking too, we all started going out more, being more productive, eg uni, music, jobs
The one person that didn't stop is a friend since high school, and now flatmate who still deals to friends.
Every now and then, some of the closer customers/friends will come in the house and you can see these people are hooked, people who I was friends with years ago who have never moved past that point.
It's sad, really.

tl;dr : contrary anecdote, anti-weed stance
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.