[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually eat this garbage? It tastes like absolute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Do people actually eat this garbage? It tastes like absolute asshole and just BARELY has a better protein/calorie ration than greek yogurt.
>>
There's more benefits to it than protein.
>>
>>35589033
Yea we should just eat nothing but greek yogurt, right? getting that kasein yogurt 24/7 sounds like a good idea. GOYOGURTAD
>>
>>35589129
And those would be? Legitimate question. If there's a reason I should force myself to eat this shit, I might make myself do it.

>>35589137
Yeah, that's what I said, anon :)
>>
>>35589033
>tuna in water.
Try tuna in oil, tastes much better.
>>
Do you season it OP?
>>
Also, unless your yogurt is unflavored (thus rendering your taste argument invalid) it's probably loaded with sugar.
>>
>>35589166
I actually haven't tried it in oil. Might give it a shot.

>>35589188
I've tried fucking everything man. Every spice/sauce you can imagine. It can't get rid of the taste of tuna.

>>35589200
>implying unflavored greek yogurt isn't the best tasting snack of all time

I eat that shit half a tub at a time. It's so god damn good.
>>
>>35589210
Okay, fair does.

I don't know if this is normal but I always add salt, plenty of pepper and a fair dose of vinegar. As someone else pointed out it tastes better in brine or oil, perhaps.
I think it's great personally.
Good day.
>>
>>35589160
Omega 3 fats.

Don't eat it plain out of the can. Make it into a salad.
>>
File: 1452575059692.jpg (167 KB, 1216x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452575059692.jpg
167 KB, 1216x1600
Was actually thinking about buy tuna today? I'm particularly picky about tuna. What is the best tasting nonpleb brand?
>>
>>35589200
>Not mixing blueberries/raspberries into your yogurt
>>
>>35589210
a little light mayo and some sriracha go a long way
>>
>>35589137
GOYAD
O
Y
A
D
>>
>>35589259
>caring about the taste
You eat because you have to anon, not because you like it. Unless you're a fat fuck.
>>
File: 1450169266603.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1450169266603.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>35589210
>buys tuna
>complains about the taste of tuna
>nevergonnamakeit
>>
>>35589033
My meal prep consisted of tuna, onion, passata, sriracha, paprika and some god-tier herbs. It tastes just awesome.

It was (literaly translated) "tuna in it's own moist" not sure if that means the same as tuna in water.

I aggree that you have to cook tune if you want a great taste though :)
>>
>>35589259
My dad gets oil tuna from the Middle East and it tastes godly. However it's too salty and has too much sodium and it's super messy so I still stick with Fish of the Sea tuna in water
>>
>>35589033
I add a can of it to my rice cooker with 2/3 of a cup of rice, a tbsp of avocado oil, and whatever seasonings. Hits my post workout meal macros perfectly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.