[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys I will make it short for you: I made a bet at work with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fsdf.jpg (65 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
fsdf.jpg
65 KB, 600x386
Ok guys I will make it short for you:
I made a bet at work with a guy who will lose most weight in 1 month.
We are both around same height 175 him / 172 cm me.
He is 86 kg I am 88.
He is 31 years old I am 27 years old, both male.
We have a pretty active job, we stand up all day and move around a lot so no stagnant desk jobs.
Please give me your knowledge, /fit, I am desperate.
Whoever loses has to shave his head.
He is my direct boss, I am new to the job, he is there for 11 years, really would love to win this over..
Obviously no bread no sugars no alcohol for the month, but you got a lot more knowledge than me..
>>
>>35588617
>>
Guys please? I'll suck your dick..
>>
Someone literally already replied to you nigger. Read the sticky. Click the god damn dinosaur running around at the top of the front page of fit and read.
>>
File: ME IRL.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
ME IRL.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>35588617

If you *just* care about losing weight at all costs, not getting fit, then you should give youreself a severe caloric deficit (as much as you can maintain), and do lots of cardio.

Lifting weights will cause you to gain muscle mass, which is healthy and looks great but may cause you to lose your bet. Really you guys should have bet on who could lose the greatest body fat percentage.

Note: following my advice will give you a skinny fat body like in pic.
>>
>>35588617
If you're going to have a weigh in make sure you're very full of food/water.

At the next weigh in make sure you are on an empty stomach and dehydrated. You can always drink/eat as soon as you are done.
>>
>>35588817
I did plenty of exercise in my life, I have plenty of muscle mass, so I am not afraid of losing too much, plus I will make sure to increase my protein intake and cut almost completely all fat that is unnecesary..
>>
>>35588851
Yeah sadly I already thought of that but we did the weigh in just before lunch and after taking the daily crap, plus pretty dehydrated since I didn't drink that much water..
Also I am indeed planing to dehydrate myself during the last 2 days and eat even less to gain that extra 2-3 lbs..
>>
>>35588617
Why did you make a retarded bet like that? Why not go for who loses the most body fat? I mean, it's pretty easy to accomplish your idiot bet. Don't lift, eat nothing but a little tuna and celery and burn more than you ate in calories so you're operating at an extreme deficit. You'll look and feel like shit but you'll win your stupid bet.
>>
>>35588917
Well mate it was something out of the blue, we didn't plan it or talk it over too much.. If I could turn back in time I would change the rules of the bet but we shaked on it already..
>>
Count calories. Eat like 1200-1400 of them. Easy.
>>
>>35588999
>Count calories. Eat like 1200-1400 of them. Ea

Checked - yeah what I was planing.. so what do you think my weight loss would be If I maintained an 1400 calories diet for a whole month ?
>>
>>35589034
Like 2 or 3 kilograms. Losing weight takes time. If you wanna win so badly eat even less than that. It's not healthy but you'll only be doing it for a month, right? If you actually want to lose weight outside the bet in a healthy way I'd eat like 1700.
Also you need to count every calorie, don't cheat, and obviously don't consume liquid calories and so on.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.