[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit i have a pretty big varicocele which increases the t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Hey fit i have a pretty big varicocele which increases the temperature in my testies reducing sperm count and test. levels. Probably because of this I have hardly a beard. Basically i look like a skinny hairless bitch. I have zero hair on my chest, barley any on my legs. When I go places in the city people assume i'm gay even though i'm not. Any tips on how to increase my test? Or any asian lifters out there that might have similar test. levels to me, how did you increase your test to be able to lift more? or i guess even women power lifters how do you do it?

I have done research on wiki and found this

"Testosterone[1] (directly correlated) - and other androgens[15]
Estrogen[1] (directly correlated) - and related female sex hormones[21]
Progesterone[19] (inversely correlated)
Oxytocin[22] (directly correlated)
Serotonin[23][24][25] (inversely correlated)
"

So i'm thinking of taking testosterone and estrogen and oxytocin while taking progesterone/serotonin blockers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libido#Endogenous_compounds

Any input is welcome. I don't really care about the health effects as long as it's not going to kill me in a year. I just wanna live another 5 years as a real man. Thanks guys. Also sorry for the pic for ants
>>
Go to a urologist and get your problem solved. Stop being a pussy.
>>
There is a surgery that can fix this. Also doing inversions (head stands) and icing your balls will help but not cure the varicocele.
>>
>>35588827
>Stop being a pussy
>Tells anon to go to a doctor

LOL pick one
>>
>>35588310
OP why the fuck would this reudce your test levels? are you retarded? you will still have fine test levels and sperm count for christs sake, that is why you have 2 testis.
>>
>>35589726
The heat juzt doesnt effect the one teste. The heat prevents the ledwig cells from generating test.
>>
>>35589726
>>35589849
It blocks blood flow to the nut, the nut shrinks

i in read in extreme cases the surgery can improve your test levels by 40%

i saw a doctor about mine and he said unless it's causing pain or discomfort you shouldn't get the surgery
>>
also, your lack of beard isnt due to lowered test levels
>>
>>35589883
You realize that your doc doesnt care about you reaching peak test as uch as you do?
>>
>>35589849
That is just outright wrong. The POSSIBLE overheat of the testis might complicate your sperm count but not your test levels. If this varicocele is present in your RIGHT testicle, then you need to get this checked, and might be a sign of retroperitoneal malign syndrom. But i repeat, this is not the cause of your low test, the only exception to this is if it it's malign.

>>35589883
yes the nut shrinks but you have 2. The other nut will compensate for this and increase test production and might even increase in size because of this compensation.

Your lack of beards comes from your asian heritage.
>>
>>35588310
You dumb?
I have TWO varioceles and my test levels are high as fuark.
I also heard that test levels are HIGHER due to varioceles.
You're just a pussy.
>>
I got surgery for one when I was a kid because apparently it could make me infertile or something. No idea about the test level but the heat does fuck with your balls.
>>
File: myballisstrange.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
myballisstrange.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1920
so my right testicle is gigantic compared to my left one. above it there's this really big.. thing. I've had it since I can remember. do I have the cancers?
>>
>>35590106
Did your left testicle drop later than your right when you were a kid? if so that is why and your left testicle have suffered some atrofi. But don't worry no harm here, your right testicle has grown bigger and compensated for your left testicle. The big thing you have is a bi-testicle, you have one on each testicle. The right one is likely bigger because your left is small. But if you are worried then have a doctor check it out.
>>
Wait so having varicosele means i'll never have a full beard
>>
>>35590124
both my testicles dropped at the same time, very early too. My left bi testicle is totally normal just the right one is huge. I've never worried about it since it doesn't hurt but my dad recently told me that prostate/testicle cancer runs in our family
I will propably get it checked out very soon
Thanks anon I'm not as scared anymore
>>
>>35589927
http://urologytimes.modernmedicine.com/urology-times/news/modernmedicine/modern-medicine-news/varicocelectomy-leads-testosterone-increase-r

Explain how sugery to correct this increases test. levels in males
>>
>>35588310
i have one and it dosnt effect my test levels atall
>>
>>35591502
have you had your test. levels tested?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.