[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you hate fat people? what did they ever do to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17
File: 1445115967511.jpg (67 KB, 494x681) Image search: [Google]
1445115967511.jpg
67 KB, 494x681
why do you hate fat people? what did they ever do to you
>>
>>35587983
I don't h8 them
I'm not one of these evil people that bombard fat people with anecdotal advice and real health issues that arise with a high fat %

talk to me bby I'll let you feel really morally superior
>>
>>35587995
Sparrow you are so sweet pls kik me bby grl
>>
they lie a lot and seem very egoistic in general
>>
they remind me of who I used to be
>>
it depends on the person, there's people that are capable of change and just don't do shit and then there's people that struggle and work hard to not be fat anymore. I loathe the former, I admire the latter
>>
I hate fat people who have excuses for why they're fat, as those who complain about being fat, but make no effort to change, ie tumblrslores
>>
>>35587983
>what did they ever do to you
Piss on my door
>>
>>35587983
brehs...
>>
File: 1446427045187.png (122 KB, 581x610) Image search: [Google]
1446427045187.png
122 KB, 581x610
>>35587983
Don't hate them, they're just isn't any positive thing about them, about being fat. Just like this goddam immigration situation here in Western Europe; nothing positive isn't going to come out of it.
>>
>>35587983
They ate my food, breh
>>
>>35587983
who dat.
>>
I don't hate the lady in OP's pic.
>>
>>35587983
>they took my virginity
>>
File: Asuka_Ruike.jpg (110 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_Ruike.jpg
110 KB, 682x1024
>>35589787
>>
>>35589906
>>35587983
Holy shit brehs, my dick.
>>
>>35589906
yeah buddy, thanks.
>>
They look disgusting.
>>
It's not about what they have done individually, it's what they are aiming to do collectively as group with their fat acceptance, HAES and trigger bullshit. It clashes directly with my outlook in life and as such, I am vigilant about what they plan on doing next to ensure that my interests remain safeguarded.

Same views for Islam as well.
>>
>I live in a country where my taxes pay for a health service that acts as the brakes on the out of control death-train they have put themselves in.
>I have known fat people to try to steal post-insulin candy from a diabetic's work desk because they were "hungry"
>I dislike the denial of the multitude of health risks they put themselves in. Yes, a healthy person may get cancer or have a heart attack, but if that same person was obese, the chances are a lot higher.
>I do not like the attempts by the fat acceptance movement to redefine beauty and rewrite history to suit them. Even chubby chasing cultures capped below a BMI of 29, and Rubens painted fat dudes with tits.

It's not fat people I hate, it's the fatties who blame everything but themselves for being fat, and never improve themselves, because it's easier to just get society to remould around them.
>>
>>35587983
They lie and make me to believe in genetic. Genetic is lie. Thermodynamic lyfe.
>>
>>35587995
What if they help spread the delusional muck that keeps other fatties in the fat loop?
>>
I dont like anyone who gets in my way, fatties are lazy stupid and ugly, especially the women. As a women you have nothing but your looks and there are people dumb enough to let this go
>>
File: photofunky.gif (945 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
photofunky.gif
945 KB, 500x231
>>35587983
Be fat, that's what.
>>
I'd smash the fuck outta these chubby asian girls.
>>
File: Plump one piece booty.jpg (57 KB, 500x784) Image search: [Google]
Plump one piece booty.jpg
57 KB, 500x784
Some fat chicks are hot. Most aren't but some are.

Attractiveness scale:
Chubby with good genetics
Fit with good genetics
Fit with average genetics
Fit with bad genetics
Chubby with average genetics
Chubby with bad genetics
>>
>>35587983
Muh dick
>>
File: Inspired.png (784 KB, 623x744) Image search: [Google]
Inspired.png
784 KB, 623x744
I don't hate them as a whole, but I pity the ones who try to pass off their obesity as some sort of political statement.
They convince themselves that the "beauty at every size" and "muh genetics" things are empowering when it's clearly self defeating.
I don't know anything more empowering than transforming your body for the better, even if you can't achieve supermodel status. The fact that that they won't even try is sad.
>>
>>35587995

kek, no need to get salty just because anon used your pic for the OP
>>
>>35590928
She looks like she only lost 30
>>
>>35587983
because they go against everything we do and believe in. Unless you're a hivemind that speaks for ALL AND EVERY fat person, gtfo the Health and Fitness board
>>
>>35587983
It's funny that you post this. Chubby Japs are my weakness.
>>
>>35587983
>what did they ever do to you

you know how the nouveau riche are always the ones who shit on the poor the most?

yeah
>>
>what have they ever fone to you?

Used my tax dollars for treatment of entirely preventable illnesses
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM
>>
Fat people are a cancer to society
>>
>>35587983
I hate them because they represent everything that's wrong with society. Their entitlement and wastefulness are the attitudes that are killing the planet.

Plus my father was a fat piece of shit that died relatively young from obesity related stuff and I had to drop out of college because I couldn't afford it anymore, aside from having to support my family because he chose to stuff himself to death rather than to give a fuck about us.
>>
File: it's called karma.jpg (84 KB, 540x658) Image search: [Google]
it's called karma.jpg
84 KB, 540x658
>>35587983
Because they hate me.

Really. They see me, or anyone else fit, with an attractive face and a general togetherness about them, and they boil with loathsome envy. Or their fatness eventually catches up with them when they encounter a problem that their obesity has caused and which I or someone else fit could have solved easily, or even avoided altogether. Or they become resentful as the innateness of standards of beauty come out, no matter how much social constructionism they preach, and they are left alone and unloved for the pieces of filth they are. The hatred comes to the fore, sooner or later, one way or another.

Yes, it's principial as well, and yes I also detest that they take my tax money which I would rather see used to advance science or build industry. But we shouldn't bullshit by denying it.

Fat people hate and envy fit people. Maybe not all fat people immediately and all the time and completely. But it's a matter of causality.
>>
File: Possibly offenive - big ass.jpg (69 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Possibly offenive - big ass.jpg
69 KB, 1152x864
>>35590889
High test
>>
>>35587983

2/3 of all medical costs in America are due to obesity. Seriously. Look it up.

They give the impression to women that it's okay to get fat. Which totally fucks married men cause they are locked in.
>>
Because my fat family keeps trying to kill my gains. I was ecstatic when I went from 210 to 170, and my dad tried to make me feel like shit for it. Being fat is not good.
>>
>>35591179
excess skin. any woman over 200 pounds losing 50+ is gonna have it unless they're under like 21 and moisturize a shit ton.
>>
>>35591417
Wew
E
W
>>
>>35587983
I love fat girls
>>
I don't really "hate" them any more tobehonestfam.

I used to be one of those edgelord teenagers who said shit like
>their whole existence is an insult to everything I stand for as a fitness enthusiast!!!
And used to actively participate in fat hate threads

But it slowly started to occur to me that them being fat really has no effect on me or who I am. I can be a totally happy and productive person, regardless of whether fat people exist or not. I just sort of started developing this mindset where I don't let unnecessary things bother me. I don't particularly find them attractive, and I don't appreciate the extent of their victim complex (racial minorities are killed for carrying BB guns, but fat people think that not finding jeans that fit is "discrimination"), but really I just ignore that and live my life.
>>
File: 1421689736898.jpg (738 KB, 1723x2297) Image search: [Google]
1421689736898.jpg
738 KB, 1723x2297
>>35590889
I disagree. I want a life partner I can climb a fucking mountain with that I don't need to worry about her getting out of breath. More than half of my recreational activities are exactly that, active. Chubbies can't keep up. Why would I tie an anchor to myself like that?
>>
>>35591922
>posting a literal sex slave

for shame
>>
I don't hate fat people. But I cringe with FA.
>>
>>35590889
To be honest, good genetics (high test) fit women that don't roid and keep a nice bf are god tier

>>35592573
This, but with a little extra ''healthy pounds''
>>
>>35592839
There's nothing extra healthy about having more extra fat than >>35592573 has. That's enough for health.
>>
>>35592573
I don't really care about that. To me, fitness is something I do either solo or with my friends, not with my girlfriend.

I don't really want my girl friend to go hiking or camping with me. Besides, I'm not talking about obese chicks.

Do you seriously think the girl I posted couldn't handle a simple hike? Unless you're talking about some hardcore shit, being slightly overweight isn't going to be that much of a hindrance.
>>
>>35590889
Bro its nasty as fuck making out with a fat girl. Their lips are thin as fuck with all that fat and their breath starts to kick after a minute or two after the gum taste disappears.
>those love handles are much more softer to hold than bike handles though
>>
File: Naho Hazuki kinky lingerie.jpg (258 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Naho Hazuki kinky lingerie.jpg
258 KB, 800x1200
>>35592934
1) I'm talking about chubby chicks not obese chicks.

2) I said "most aren't but some are".

I agree, the average fatty is unappealing. I'm talking about the elite genetics fatties, not your every day fatty.
>>
>>35592573
this pic's been floating for years and I just noticed the key
>>
>>35594049
okay...
>>
>>35587983
I've hooked up with a handful of girls like the one in OP. Why do their pussies always stink? It's seriously disgusting.
>>
File: vidcap116.jpg (129 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
vidcap116.jpg
129 KB, 1366x768
>>35592270

This. Always a good fuck.
>>
They bullied me.
Try to demotivate me.
Slander me.

And once someone even slapped my ass, but it's ofc okay because I am a guy.

Shitty ugly people with shitty personalities.
>>
They offend my eyes
>>
>>35587983
There's rational arguments for disliking fat people, regardless of fat acceptance and wasting tax payer's money.
Being fat is an indication that you don't look after yourself, that you lack moderation, discipline and restraint. And in potential partners, it shows selfishness, lack of energy, disgusting sex and expensive nights out.

The reason why I really hate fat people though, is I grew up with a fat brother that ate every moderately tasty food he could find in between meals, to a point where my parents just stopped buying it.
We all had to screw ourselves and plan our diet around my brother, which was fucking pointless because he would also steal money to buy shit on his own.
If he lost a kilo or two in the holidays because he was under tighter vigilance and more active, my parents would go "oooh, look how thin you look! See, you can do it!", prompting him to thinking he was okay and start gaining weight again.

Fuck fat people.
>>
>>35591003
Underrated
>>
I was one of them then I got my life together and lost it, now they try to tell me I just have thin genes despite me being 314 pounds 2 fucking years ago. It's not genes it's hard fucking work. People say don't judge a book by its cover but these are often horrible people who mask their insecurity with food and being bitter about thin people.
>>
>>35587983
I would definitely still fuck that
>>
File: Fuko.jpg (34 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
Fuko.jpg
34 KB, 356x500
>>35587983
Why're you posting this low test bait instead of true HTAM bait?
>>
>>35590928
Their poster child Tess Holliday says she's happy with her body but she has all of her shoots photoshopped, hiding extra rolls and smoothing out the cellulite in her arms and legs. Funny how she's so proud of her body but doctors it and never shows her belly.
>>
>>35587983
Well I used to be one
>7th grade, 5'7", 240lbs
>Senior College, 5'11", 175 285 bench 435 DL
I started hating them because I hated myself for being a fat fuck who everyone fucked with as their main hobby. Now that I look so much better, my life is competently different. The amount of automatic respect people give me is so different than the way people used to treat me.

Fat people know that their world will change and they still pull shit like saying theyre going to lose weight and then buy frozen pizza at the store or drink a 300cal beer instead of miller lite. Then they go and say that they don't have a choice in being fat, they tried but it "just doesn't work for me" or that everyone in their family is fat. It just pisses me the fuck off because I know how full of shit they are and I know how much preventable harm they are doing themselves. For me its almost like being mad at the drunk down the street because they don't put the bottle down, when you've done it yourself.

Will say this though. I've got some fat friends who know exactly why they're fat, used to be athletic before and honestly like eating shit and drinking better. If they;re upfront about it, no hate from me.
>>
>>35595844
Should add, doctor said that If i hadn't been losing so much weight during puberty and wasn't on such a high cal deficit, that I would probably be 6ft+. Honestly though, wouldn't change a thing except starting sooner.
>>
>>35587983
Because we've all been there. We all hated our bodies when we were fat. We all blamed genetics, blamed the government, blamed society. We all blamed everyone but ourselves.
And one day we realized it wasn't something we were born in, but something we were doing to ourselves.
The lack of motivation, the lack of improvement, the lack of health, was all our fault, and we were too blind to realize the truth because it's so much easier to blame everyone than try to better yourself.
We hate fat people because they represent all that is wrong in western society.

However, I respect, encourage and praise every single fatbro who is in the right mindset, who tries and gets results; because that fatbro is everything that is right with western society.
>>
File: Hitomi Tanaka boob growth.webm (394 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
Hitomi Tanaka boob growth.webm
394 KB, 700x392
>>35595760
This is the true big titted asian hbb.
>>
>>35595880
Is this true? I was fat as fuck as a teen and ended up being way taller than my older brother and the rest of my family.

Did dreamer bulking through puberty make me taller?
>>
>>35596014
did she get larger implants or just get fatter?
>>
File: Fuko 2.jpg (24 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
Fuko 2.jpg
24 KB, 600x901
>>35596014
>N-cup
>Anywhere close to P-Cup
c'mon now
>>
>>35587983

There is only so much room on this earth.

Therefore

>The more fat people
>The more space taken up by fat the less room there is for my gainz

So as you can see, I am being oppressed.
>>
>>35596036
Probably didn't make you taller. If your genetic max height with all possible nutritional and rest needs met is 10, and you're a kid right now about to spend a few years growing. Doing a dreamer bulk won't make you 11 because your DNA says 10 is the limit, but if your body wants to get to 10 and it doesn't have the nutrition and rest to do it, you'll end up at 8 or 9 when puberty is over. After that you stay there.
>>
>>35596014
God she's so ugly but I want to explode into her until I shrivel up.
>>
>>35596046
She gained a little weight. Not that much, though. She's still thin but not quite as skinny as before.
>>
>>35596046
>>35596107
Forgot to add this. https://www.instagram.com/official_hitomitanaka/

There are some recent pics on there.
>>
File: reverse.png (571 KB, 594x826) Image search: [Google]
reverse.png
571 KB, 594x826
>>35587983
When I hear them breathe it causes me a lot of anxiety. They sound like dying animals. I instinctively want to flee from the dying/diseased cow.
They take up too much space. On the sidewalk, on public transport. They're the people who stand on escalators and take up the whole width so I can't walk around. They're the ones who double park their cars all over the fucking place.
Fat people are inherently stupid, selfish, mean-spirited.
They fucking smell like rotten shit. Even after they shower. Bacteria and filth build up under their folds and begin to putrefy. They aren't able to clean all their folds or even wipe their ass properly.
Obese women always take on this obnoxious personality. They are loud, obnoxious, have ridiculous hair and makeup, and are generally annoying. They will grab and sexually assault men on the street. No bitch. No.
Worst of all, they are a drain on our society. They can't run, they can't fight, they have no will power. They don't work. They don't do anything but eat. They're all on social security disability from the age of 30. So us norms have to pay for 20+ years of food, health care, and housing for these blobs. Fatties need to be exterminated
>>
File: walkies.jpg (190 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
walkies.jpg
190 KB, 1080x1080
>>35592573
This will be what you see breh, go get her
>>
They cost hard-working taxpayers millions a year because they're too lazy to get off their damn sofas and do some exercise. That's why I hate them.
[spoiler]Still have a damn fetish for them though god damn[/spoiler]
>>
>>35589018
All of them? Damn, you must be an asshole to deserve that.
>>
>>35587983
the closer i get the uglier she gets. she looks like an autistic potato to me
>>
>>35587983
Talk.

>>35587995
Nice trip idiot.
>>
>>35587983
I don't hate fat people, I hate the justification and promotion and eventual romanticization of obesity. It's completely preventable, but many of these people refuse to make changes, which is pretty funny in its own way.
>>
>>35596208
Lol that guy in the background
>>
>>35587983

They tempt me by defending their awful lifestyle. Their complete destruction is the only way that my gainz will be safe
>>
>>35596650
Sparrow btfo
>>
>>35597357
>>35596650
Oh hell yeah surprise Faggot Club meeting?
>>
>>35589906
fuck yeah
>>
Big people I have no problem with, I seperate big from fat as they have purposefully choose to live that way because they love food, they know they're fat and dnt give a fuck. They're happy over indulging and function like normal human beings without blaming or being sour towards people society.

Fat people on the other hand are people who don't want to be fat but can't hold themselves back from eating. They blame the world for being fat, they feel hard done by and take it out on society. Often bitter and love to cause disharmony in both life and the workplace because other peoples misery makes them feel joy or fufilment in themselves. They're a parasite and give you dirty looks when you tell then genetics isn't the issue or when you need to get past and you try to squeeze but they rudely tell you to wait because they're fat. They enforce fat acceptance as a normal social standard as if to say "we are that way because its natural."
>>
i dont want a fat partner

>cant do much physical activities together
>she'll sink down the bed
>sex is a lot harder
>fat girls stink more

etc
>>
>>35597462
What group I.fall into? Imat, but I cant help myself, ive got a genuine eating disorder. But I dont blame snyone apart from myself
>>
>>35597488
>ive got a genuine eating disorder.

So do all the people who recover from eating disorders you shit. You lazy shit. You subhuman filth. You professional piece of garbage. Sort your shit out.
>>
>>35597488
If your blaming disorders probably the fat.

Big people are people who enjoy eating and don't care how they look as long as they can function and aren't causing disharmony. People that are happy and generally you wil know if people talk yo you and don't avoid you. This means your personality out weighs you weight.

Unfortunately though in most cases an unhealthy lifestyle means an unhealthy mentality. A happy lifestyle whether indulgent usually means happiness. If you're fat because you don't give a fuck and you don't need it to fufill you then you are what i would call a big guy or girl.
>>
>>35597488
All addictions are genuine. Break them and I will have high respect for you.
>>
>>35597482
>she'll sink down the bed
holy fuck I'm laughing for real right now. I never thought of how annoying that would be.

I'm imagining this type of thing going on
https://youtu.be/MTY1Kje0yLg?t=115
>>
>>35587983
Does anyone really hate fat people?

Hate is just a great motivator.

It's like if I meet a fat person at a bar and there really nice and cool I'm not averse to being friends with them.

If I'm on the internet and I see an article or post about Fatty Mclandwhale saying that Fat people have it worse than any minority in modern society my heart fills with a healthy amount of rage and hatred that I then put into my workout which helps me avoid being fat.

Best example, I go the gym a couple of day back and I see a group of large people who are clearly new years resolutions, the spend a bit on the treadmill barely break a sweat and leave. Now do I hate them personally? Lord no, I don't know them, they could be going to put in hours at the soup kitchen/ puppy shelter/ nice person factory. But do I think to myself "I hate that type of person, honestly spend an hour online and just research your shit before going to the gym, the way your doing it is just setting yourself up for failure and this also goes for anyone who doesn't just read a goddamn sticky, its a half hour to and hour max and it greatly improves your chances and why the fuck are you drinking a protein shake, thats not what those are for, this is the basics, you can absorb this shit literally from 5 minutes on youtube!" and then hit my workout harder because I had that thought. Heck yeah I do!

When I see an obese jogger at the park thats just walking I don't think anything except "good job bro/female bro, you may be behind now but stick with it"

No-one actually hates fat people, we just use hate as an excellent motivator.
>>
>>35593073
Is this what a "chubby" looks like?

Truly fantastic. Holy shit.
>>
>>35598011
I love and hate all people.

I love everyone fraternally, and thus I hate everyone a little bit for not doing as well as they could be.

If I didn't have love for fat people, I wouldn't hate them, because I wouldn't care. But I have love for all people, and so I fucking hate fat people so god damned fucking much for being so fucking garbage. I hate them for John Wilkes Boothing themselves in the back of the head, figuratively. I hate them for assassinating the people they could be, day in and day out.

These are my brothers and my sisters and I am ashamed of them.
>>
>>35596208
Whew lad, you seem like you get all your life experiences from the internet
>>
>>35587983
Bombard my eyes with their visual filth of a body and pretend like they're as attractive as models
>>
>>35596208
That's a troll account you stupid nigger.
>>
File: halverson.jpg (54 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
halverson.jpg
54 KB, 400x267
>>35587983
Here's why I hate fat girls
>generally liberal as fuck
>always trying to break up others relationships
>try to make your gf/wife fat like them
>smell awful
>always take monster shits
>insanely high standards for what they think they deserve in men

Overall they're awful to be around, they're like a black hole that sucks in happiness and all good things leaving behind a miasma of unhappiness.
>>
>>35598015
You just have to be willing to put in the effort, anon. It's like the difference between a regular fat guy and a bear.

One of them has muscle and good fat distribution and the other is just unhealthy and lazy.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.