[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I go from this, to having big pecs and defined abs before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1007.jpg (146 KB, 1037x692) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
146 KB, 1037x692
Can I go from this, to having big pecs and defined abs before summer? Without using juice (I would but I just moved here and I live in the middle of nowhere and don't know anybody yet.

What would be the best way to pile on lean muscle on those 2 specific areas really quickly and effectively?
>>
300 barbell curls
300 sit-ups

per day
>>
>>35587014
Wouldn't doing it every day be overworking it?
Meaning the muscle wouldn't have time to regrow/repair
Hence, no gains?
>>
File: 1426822885483.jpg (90 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1426822885483.jpg
90 KB, 480x640
you have been visited by the mongo of bongos
reply with "i will bong your bongos mongo" within 6 seconds or else you will never make gains again
>>
>>35587014
Yeah this is pretty solid. Also, you could just try to get a hit from someone elses needle. Usually doesn't cost much.
>>
>>35587022
You could do 600 of both if you got some test booster, makes a big difference
>>
>>35587030
i will bong your bongos mongo
>>
>>35587030
>>
>>35587039
Legal test boosters don't work though, they are just vitamin pills, it's all vitamin K, vitamin D and magnesium
>>
>>35587039
All I got in terms of supplements is whey and creatine
>>
>>35586990
You can make great progress in 6 months just read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35587213
I was more interested in hearing how others achieved noticeable gains in those areas, I've read the sticky, still would like to hear what worked for others
>>
>>35587358
Incline and flat bench incline and flat dumbell flys. Skull crushers and dips also cable flys
>>
>>35587030
>>
>>35587030
I will bong your bongos mongo
>>
>>35587358
You asked questions that are covered in the sticky, proving you did not actually read the sticky, faggot. Click the god damn dinosaur running around at the top of the front page of fit and READ.
There is no such thing as spot reduction nigger. That is also covered in the sticky.
>>
>>35589395
Also proven, effective routines are in the sticky as well. I hate New Years.
>>
Nice tribal tat on your neck bruh
>>
>>35586990
Barbell Flyes.

Those are fucking GOAT for pec development.
Be sure to warm up with empty barbells tho.
:^)
>>
>>35586990
Why wouldn't you drink juice? It's a great way to get your veggies in and is fairly cheap when you make it yourself.
>>
>>35587030
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.