[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food Plan Rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: just.jpg (93 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
93 KB, 540x540
I'm looking for some advice on a new meal plan. I'm a 5 foot, 110 pound grill. Currently inactive because of weather and being too poor for a gym membership. My TDEE is about 1350 kcal. Here goes:

-300g of 1%, low fat cottage cheese (240 kcal)
-2 large poached eggs (140 kcal)
-2 cups of unnecessarily gender-marketed Greek yogurt (160 kcal)
-170g of raw baby spinach (40 kcal)
-250g of steamed cauliflower (55 kcal)
-250g of steamed broccoli (85 kcal)
-1 medium orange (60 kcal)
-100g of blackberries (65 kcal)
-1/4 a cup of oatmeal (75 kcal)
-70g of soy milk (25 kcal)
-7g of ground flaxseed (35 kcal)
-garlic (10 kcal)
Total: 995 kcal
Deficit: 355 kcal
Macros: 45/35/20

Additional info: I used to be /fit/ in 2015 until Nov/Dec when I got double depression and gained back the 10 pounds that I lost in fall. I'm stuck in a limbo between wanting to be hard as fuck on myself and wanting to take baby steps so I don't get overwhelmed.

>inb4 vegetarian
>inb4 autism

Also sorry for not posting this in QTDDTOT. I would, normally, but it's slow and I’m leaving for the store in 30 minutes and this is the only time I can get there this week.
>>
Don't focus on punishing yourself, that gets you nowhere. Instead. write down what you want to accomplish, and every week if you know you can add something that helps you get to that point, do it. It takes about 2 weeks-month to establish a new habit, so make sure you like what you're eating.
>>
Look into doing IF. Also count how much do you want to lose per week and adjust calories accordingly. 1 kg of fat is 6613.86786 calories. Good luck.
>>
>>35585898
>>35585898
You are eating high carb high sugar low protien low fat but you need to be eating high fat high protien low carbs no sugar. The only "real" food you have on your list is veggies. The rest is all glorified sugar.
>>
>>35585918
It's hard to know when I'm being too rough on myself, thanks for helping me refocus. The only thing I'm not enthusiastic about is cottage cheese, but I can still eat a ton of it so it's fine. That tip on the habit-forming is pretty neat.

>>35585942
I'll give IF a shot with this menu this month. I've never tried it before and the novelty of it seems motivating.

>>35585966
keto shill pls go
>>
File: 1451052635010.jpg (47 KB, 640x652) Image search: [Google]
1451052635010.jpg
47 KB, 640x652
>>35585898

how are you too poor for a gym membership and can afford all of this stuff?

what a poor person would do is eat oat meal, some peanut butter right out of the glass .. then starve during the day until its time for some chicken, broccoli and rice
>>
>>35585898
Take pictures before and after, and every morning look at your belly and tell yourself its worth it. Dont be too hard on yourself but realize shits got to change and its not gonna be so easy, yeah you'll starve and feel like shit but you've done it before and you can sure as fuck do it again. This time around you should do much better than before. I believe in you anonette, oh yeah and make sure to have coffee or tea or any zero calorie caffeinated beverages if you're gonna do IF. It helps getting through the day and keeping hunger a way till you can eat.
>>
>>35586339
>keto shill pls go
I like you. Let's fugg
Pls respond

(Captcha: select all the food)
>>
>>35585942
I wish I could stick to IF but I'm a zombie without a quick breakfast.
>>
>>35585898
>-2 cups of unnecessarily gender-marketed Greek yogurt (160 kcal)
And here you are complaining about a product that you are supporting by buying it.
>>
>>35586964
I was being tongue in cheek. It's got better macros than the original, but it probably appears to other people that I'm just buying it because it's "diet" and marketed to women (most yogurt is anyway). I'm well-aware of what my money means to the companies I give it to.
>>
>>35585898
>can't afford gym
>can eat all this

>chicken breasts
>broccoli

You can now afford gym.

>b-but vegetarian
Stop being a faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.