[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walk in >see this wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: CXz3st0WwAAlt0T.jpg-large.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CXz3st0WwAAlt0T.jpg-large.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
>Walk in
>see this
wat do?
>>
>>35585233

Walk out
>>
>>35585233

eat them all cuz

>bulking
>>
>>35585233

HNGG
>>
>>35585233
I don't like sugary stuff so I'm fine
>>
> Not superior flap jacks

Walk out then minutes later crash my car through the front door then throw a lighter down my gas tank and walk back out
>>
File: Red-Velvet-Bundt-Cake-5-of-5.jpg (875 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Red-Velvet-Bundt-Cake-5-of-5.jpg
875 KB, 3872x2592
>>35585233
If it's free(and nobody is watching), eat it all
If I have to pay and/or there are witnesses I won't even touch it

Jesus Christ my work brings in shit food (doughnuts/cookies/waffles/etc) for us like twice a week and it just chills in the breakroom and if there's still some at the end of the day my old starving college student instincts kick in and I pig out. I have zero self control with free food and I am completely ashamed

>pic related ate like 5 slices by myself last week
>>
>>35585233
>be belgian
>walk in
>see this
>walk out
That's a tourist trap, we eat Luikse wafels with no toppings
You're going to pay out of your ass for shitty waffles
>>
>>35585315
what's so special about them
>>
>>35585250
Found fatty
>>
>>35585334
There's nothing special about them, we just have different types of waffles. The ones pictured are gaufres de Liège/Luikse wafels. They're soft and have sugar granules in them, we eat them plain without toppings. We Also have waffles from Brussels which are ''airy-er'' and crunchier. We usually top them with some powdered sugar and maybe some whipped Cream. Putting fruit, icecream and Chocolate on top of them is sometimes done when trying to be fancy, but it's a bit tryhard.
You usually see these waffles with toppings the size of the leaning tower of Pisa promoted in the tourist centres. They're shit because nobody rezlly cafés about quality when it comes to tourists, because next week they're all gone and a new batch will have arrived.
Do waffles with lots of toppings are usually associated with bad , way too expensive waffles.
Same with the Chocolate, just buy a tablet of the darkest Chocolate you can find and get it over with.
Not really the same with beer, but they do charge the tourist tax. Just go to a plain café. It's the same beer after all.
>>
>>35585359

not fat, mate

just bulkan
>>
>>35585380
you really only have two types though
both are great but Luikse is better
>>
>>35585233
Buy that chocolate banana one, it looks pretty yummy.
Never had a freshly made waffle before.
Mmm, probably wanna eat it with a cool glass of milk.
>>
>>35585359
hahaha
i found the guy who doesnt lift
no im not the fatty, i just found this thread

this + vitamin pill with 20 different things you need in 50%+ volume per day + a protein shake is probably better than your rice and chicken diet :')

someone like who is shy of eating a 400 waffle you cannot possibly have ever gotten big, you anorexic turd
>>
>>35585510
>/fit/
>Lifting

Pick one
>>
>>35585233
proceed with munching on almonds and goji berries whilst jogging to work 40 miles away in sahara desert.
>>
>>35585233
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
First I start screaming incoherently. Shortly there after I start pounding on my chest. When people recover and start telling me to leave, I grab the nearest waffle and smear it across my eyes and chest, then I ball up the rest of the soggy waffle and belt it as hard as I can into the forehead of the youngest child within range. When the cops show up I leap into the tightest cluster of people I can find and start punching wildly, so I can get off as many shots as possible before the second tazer takes me out.

Fuck waffles.
>>
>>35585233
That's not even Real Food CMON
>>
>>35585233
I BREAK THE GLASS, PULL DOWN MY PANTS AND STICK MY DICK IN EACH ONE

THEN I EAT THEM

GOTTA KEEP MY GAINS BRO
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.