[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If i win im building a private gym for /fit/izens only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Episode-8-No-Hope.jpg (231 KB, 918x358) Image search: [Google]
Episode-8-No-Hope.jpg
231 KB, 918x358
If i win im building a private gym for /fit/izens only
>>
The amount of gay sex going on in that gym would be off the charts

I'm in
>>
>>35583918
mate you might as well just open a gay sex club
>>
>>35583918
>buying lottery tickets
might as well burn your money, retard.
>>
>>35583972
>>35583961
Its like ancient Greece all over again
>>
>>35583918
If I win, im also starting a gym for /fit/izens only. Complete with a restaurant that lists macros and sells protein shakes at moderate prices. Also I would include a large social lounge above the gym where you can just go to hang out and talk lifting with other /fit/izens. You literally don't even have to leave.
>>
File: shutupbaby.gif (952 KB, 304x350) Image search: [Google]
shutupbaby.gif
952 KB, 304x350
>>35583918
>building a private gym for /fit/izens only
>>
What kind of music would be playing?
>>
>>35583997
Confirmed for never going to win the lottery.
>>
>>35584038
>gym with restaurant that lists macros on the menu
Fuck off thief! That's my business plan
>>
>>35583918
how would you know who are /fit/izens?
>>
>>35583997
>1 in 292 million odds
>$2 ticket
>800M payout (after taxes)
>$2.73 expected value
It is mathematically advantageous to play the lottery you autist
>>
>>35584149
You should say 'Jeff pls go' at the entrance
>>
File: 1451877143751s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451877143751s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
You should make some shirts to give out also
>>
>>35584173
You forgot taxes, pal. Unless you are somehow using pretax money to buy the tickets, you're better off putting your money into your favorite index fund
>>
Gonna open a strip club with fit chicks only called " No Fat Chick but Chubs Welcome". Probably lose my money after the lawsuit when people get sick from our free buffet.
>>
>>35583997
How does it feel being so poor that you consider $2 a lot of money?
>>
>>35584173
Is it a "must be won" lottery draw or one that can jackpot? Huge difference
>>
>>35584207
we don't want normies to know about this
>>
File: angerbird.png (107 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
angerbird.png
107 KB, 540x521
>>35584173
>tfw lottery in my country is only 10 mil and a ticket costs something like 10-15 dollars
>>
>>35583918
Someone on /tg/ said that when they become a billionaire, they're going to buy out an abandoned nuclear silo for all sorts of Dungeons and Dragons jolly making.

I liked the idea so much that I decided if I become a billionaire, I too will purchase an underground nuclear silo and fill it with a coolio gym, a locker room with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa, a hot tub, a bunch of condos, an entertainment room, an indoor farm, a bunch of dried foods, guns, and it's all going to be powered by a nuclear reactor, along with auxiliary power supplies from geothermal energy and fossil fuels and stuff.

It'll be mint, guys. I swear.
>>
>>35584211
>800M payout (after taxes)
>your forgot about taxes
you forgot some chromosomes retard
>>
>>35584038
>include a large social lounge
>where you can just go to hang out and talk lifting

So a regular gym floor?
>>
>arrive at /fit/ gym
>there's a small gym store
>only items are chalk and a supermarket sized fridge full of gallons of whole milk
>"enjoy your workout!"
>"thanks"
>receptionist looks at me oddly
>decide to do a quick run before my lift
>oh right, no treadmills
>no machines
>just rows of squat racks, platforms, and benches
>gym is packed
>noisy as fuck
>find an empty rack, start squatting
>some guy immediately yells "HAHA! FELL FOR THE SS MEME!"
>before I can respond some other guy calls him a faggot and asks if he even lifts
>what the fuck is going on
>look around, realize almost no one is actually lifting
>they're all just yelling at each other
>giant group arguing about each other's routines
>giant group yelling at each other about vegans or paleo diets or some shit
>giant group just talking about how much they hate fat people
>giant line in front of a hospital scale with measuring stick, some guys crouched down literally sobbing about their results
>a few guys actually lifting but most are either quiet, muttering to themselves, or just crying silently into their hands between sets
>small group of powerlifters in one corner
>small group of weightlifters nearby but everyone just averts their gaze when they walk by them
>some guy comes in with some strongman equipment but just kind of wanders around for a little, no one wants to work out with him and eventually gets a dejected look and leaves
>another guy walks in with some beginner questions but everyone just yells at him to read the gym whiteboard while calling him an "NYR fag" even though it's mid February
>whenever a girl walks in people just yell the names of cities at her until she just sort of slinks away

I fucking hate this place. I don't know why I keep coming. Nobody lifts. Everyone is rude. It smells like doritos, body odor, and roast chicken. Don't even get me started on what goes on in the showers. Honestly if it weren't for the shooting range and hobby store I'd move out of this whole damn town.
>>
greek god status for everyone
>>
>>35584759
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
>>35583918
that's gay
>>
>>35584790
Oh it's this meme again
>>
>>35584759
Ebin post my friend, made me kekkle
>>
>>35584759
nice
>>
>>35584759
>some guy immediately yells "HAHA! FELL FOR THE SS MEME!"
fucking lost my shit for some reason m8, good post
>>
>>35584759
Forgot about a small group of people who actually look like they lift talking about cycling (or cycles, whatever).
>>
>>35584282
How does it feel not knowing why you're poor?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.