[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, got a girl that wants to come over and smoke later.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-01-11-17-30-36.png (184 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-11-17-30-36.png
184 KB, 720x1280
Hey /fit/, got a girl that wants to come over and smoke later. Ive smoked weed a total of 3 times in my life. I was planning on going to the gym afterwards, would that be a good idea or will it fuck up my workout?
>>
>>35580345
fuuuuuuck no. are y going to fuck tho?
>>
>>35580345
what the fuck is with semi haggard cunts and eating at applebees
>>
Nigga stop being such a fuarking pussy and go to the gym baked, I used to do it all the time and had the best workouts of my lifting career. My heavy strength lifts ie low reps suffered just a little but anything 6-12 reps felt amazing, pump was unreal, and I always felt good leaving the gym. You have to experiment a little in life and get out of your comfort zone, and asking /fit/ is a stupid idea because everybody is different
>>
>>35580356
Yes
>>35580361
It's something to do with my bio
>>35580366
It couldn't hurt and what the hell does working out high have to do with my comfort zone?
>>
>>35580345
Helps get your blood pumping, don't be a pussy.
>>
Eh, it dilates your capillaries or some shit so your pump should be better and you should be able to lift heavier.
>>
>>35580345
why not op? just tell her you dont smoke often, if you try to play it cool you might green out.
its a good alternative to drinking imo
>>
>>35580624
This. Be honest and tell her you haven't smoked much. If she's experienced she will help you go easy. Nothing less sexy then whiting out bruh
>>
My friend works out explicitly baked.
He say's and I quote, that it gives him "retard strength".
>>
>>35580624
Seconded. Don't wanna end up tooooo high.
>>
I lifted high for the first time yesterday. Holy shit. It was the best workout I've ever had. That said, it isn't for everyone, and I am a near-daily user. Give it a shot anon, see how it feels. Don't lift super heavy, and take your time.
>>
>>35580345
>girl wants to come over and smoke
>literally says and chill
>not realizing the gainz for the day are already lost because of the cardio you'll be pulling

you should have gone in the morning if you knew you had a date..
>>
>>35580490
>it dilates your capillaries or some shit so your pump should be better
first time i got a decent pump at the gym i was high. freaked out a little and left because i didn't know what the fuck was going on and thought i was going to die.

>>35580624
>>35580668
>green out
>white out
i've never heard these terms before in my life
>>
Lol the second this man takes a bong rip he's gonna go into anxiety attack mode and scare the girl off. Drink some alcohol or take a benzo b4 hand if you don't want to fuck shit up.
>>
Squats n Dabs.
>>
Personally, when I smoke and lift it feels like my mind muscle connection is tangible.
It's weird, but effective.
I've discovered lot's of muscles that were uncoordinated because I was high and playing around with my muscles.
>>
>>35580345
she can just hit your bong, if you know what i mean
>>
>>35580743
Green ou/white out is when you smoke more than you can handle and you have a bad experience.
>>
op post your profile i never get matched with chicks this hot
>>
Coming from a faggot who smoked everyday for 3 years, if you have low tolerance and you have actual quality buds, bruh you will probably be fucked. I smoke once every 2 weeks if that now and every time it feels like I'm almost on acid, am pretty wrecked for a few hours after I smoke. It really does depend entirely on the quality of the weed imho
>>
Ok so she brought a bong over. I'm pretty damn high right now but feeling confident. Wish me gains brehs
>>
>>35581493
If you can feel high already you prolly shouldn't smoke any more, but get to chillin m8
>>
>>35581518
Already fucked her man. About to head to the gym
>>
>>35581543
wtf was that line about siri and shit, sounds like you're just saying random shit
>>
>>35580345
When you first start smoking, lifting whike blazed will feel phenomenal.

Heres something many dont know

Women get horny on weed. Its unreal. Doesnt happen to guys but I'll be a nigger's jailyard bitch if all women dont go cocknuts on the devil' lettuce

Grass isnt gonna kill ur gains friendo

But that suck you bus is
>>
Until you're comfortable with smoking fairly frequently it's gonna buckle you. But it's a fun ride, enjoy it m9 and get in them sugar walls
>>
File: 1450137483367.jpg (69 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
1450137483367.jpg
69 KB, 742x540
>>35580345
if your going to go heres some advise, light your own bowl, hit it from the side, instead of max flame in the middle, its going to allow you to control the intake of smoke better. You should clear everything in the pull, pull less if you wanna last longer. (assuming bong) if she has a variety, smoke kush, most of the time it gets chicks horny.... make sure to drink water, to avoid bad breathe, and cotton mouth, but also lets you stay hydrated into your workout.
>>
>>35581593
So -girl's name-, I just asked siri what should I say to a girl with a cute smile on Tinder?

Girl: what did she say?

She said to tell you...
...you auto-complete me

Girl: awww

Then I told siri; good job she liked it, but what should I do with her on our first date?
>>
OP you only got laid because of your genetics. You're not special at all. nobody cares about this dumb slut who only fucked you because of your genetics. this shit isn't anything to be proud of
>>
>>35581784
I'm average as fuck bro
>>
File: 1452537249245.jpg (89 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1452537249245.jpg
89 KB, 480x640
>>35581784
>>
>>35581695
Top notch advice
You covered all the bases
>>
>>35581695
We call this corner roasting, and it's done for the sake of not killing the whole bowl before anyone else can get it. I go smack dab in the middle when I'm smoking by myself because I'll just kill the bowl anyways.
>>
I smoked weed for the first time about a year ago and it burned my throat so bad, I fucking hated it. Made everything taste burnt afterwards.

I was smoking it out of a "monkey pipe" or some shit. Will probably never smoke again.
>>
>>35581380
This

People who claim they go to the gym stoned are either liars or have terrible weed.
>>
>>35580366
thanks Arnold
>>
Just got back guys. Wasn't a great workout but I've had worse. I think the weed just made me drowsy
>>
>>35582985
did u tooch her pussy
>>
How did it go?
>>
>>35582944
>not realizing theres a difference between couchlock stoned and still functional stoned

if i take one shot of vodka and im not drunk does that mean i have shitty vodka?
>>
I used to smoke all the time and enjoy it, but since I turned 21 it's either hit or miss: I smoke and have a good time, or I smoke and start having crazy heart palpitations and need to leave whatever group i'm in and go outside with some water to calm down, or if I'm alone sit down and belly breathe for like half an hour. This happens usually 3/4 of the time now.

Does anyone else deal with this? I'm taking a break and building a daily cardio routine (that i'm about 5 days into) to try and keep my cardiovascular health well and I never touch shit like soda and eat fat food sparingly.

I just wonder what it could be. It's more of a nuisance now that I know I'm not in any real danger but the first few weeks of it I would think I was having a stroke or heart attack and get straight terrified.
>>
>>35580743
What about browning out?
>>
>>35583068
This is EXACTLY my reaction to pot. I'd say 25% of the time I have a totally great experience, 50% of the time I have an ok experience, and the other 25% of the time I can feel every heartbeat and am super uncomfortable.

Honestly man I'm nearly positive it's completely mental. I try to stick to indicas because it only seems to happen with hardcore sativas anymore. What I would recommend (something I still need to do) is go out into the woods alone with no tech and enjoy a nice bowl or two and just enjoy nature. Should get you back in the right place mentally to smoke.
>>
>>35581630
true
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.