[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Tier Dairy Products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: quark-q_img_308x0.jpg (15 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
quark-q_img_308x0.jpg
15 KB, 308x308
let's talk about fucking quark
>>
srsly there is nothing better i challenge you to come up with something you would rather eat, 3 2 1...go faggots
>>
>>35578733
custard creams
>>
File: Steak.jpg (74 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Steak.jpg
74 KB, 600x400
>>
>>35578704
Never heard of the shit. What the fuck is it and why the fuck should I give a shit?
>>
>>35578704
>cottage cheese
>>
Decent, but a little overrated in my opinion.
>>
if quark didn't give me acne like milk I would eat it every day. that would be the perfect scenario. I have to eat cottage cheese instead which I like even more as far as taste but the macros aren't as good
>>
Quark and eggs mixed together makes an awesome pancake batter
>>
Look up Skyr. More protein and doesnt taste like bitter cow sperm
>>
tell me macros first lad
>>
File: siggis_simplicity.jpg (100 KB, 436x445) Image search: [Google]
siggis_simplicity.jpg
100 KB, 436x445
>>35578704
>>
Eggs. Milk. Fin.
>>
>>35578704
I live in South Florida. Where the fuck do I get some quark?
>>
peanuts are cheaper protons, taste better and won't give you acne or lactose.
You get enough dairy from milk and cream in food anyway. stop with the quarkmeme
>>
>>35578854
The orange and ginger are nasty but all the rest are great, plain greek yogurt is way cheaper though at least where I live
>>
>>35579690
I know this was supposed to be a bait but it's so bad I'm guessing you are actually retarded
>>
>>35578814
Why would milk and quark give you acne but cottage cheese not? The protein profile is identical in all. In fact, why would dairy give you acne at all? Hint: it wouldn't, since there's no literature to back it up besides worthless anecdotes like yours.

Also, what kind of shit cottage cheese are you eating that has worst macros than quark? 1% cottage cheese here has 15 protein per 1g fat and 6 carbs, and dry has 22:0.5:3.
>>
>>35579726
But that's not true
http://examine.com/faq/does-dairy-cause-acne/
>>
>dairy
Sorry, I'm not into fertilized cow piss like a pussy faggot
Meat and grains is all you need
>>
>>35579767
>http://examine.com/faq/does-dairy-cause-acne/
>Dairy is currently weakly suspected to contribute via the above, but not enough evidence exists to support a strong relationship.
>weakly [...] not enough evidence
>dairy protein appears to induce some of these factors to a greater degree than other protein sources
>dairy protein
Dairy protein, so if you don't remember my post of:
>The protein profile is identical in all
Fuck off.
>>
>>35579795
>eats meat grown on soy and corn extrude concoction
>eats seeds full of antinutrients like phytic acids that bind and chelate to minerals like iron and zinc, and also causes inflammation in the body due to various compounds and being high in omega-6 with no omega 3 other than ALA in some plants
>not a pussy faggot
Good one.
>>
>>35579830
>>35579726
one day you may grow up m8
>>
>>35578704
Isn't quark just what the krauts call cottage cheese?
>>
Dunno about the availability outside of Scandinavia/Iceland, but skyr is my main dairy product. Great macros, great consistency and very mild taste

Næringsindhold pr 100 g:
Energi 256 kJ
Protein 11,00 g
Kulhydrat 3,50 g
Fedt 0,25 g
>>
>>35579888
it's a bit more like very thick yoghurt, with a mild sour taste. I eat a 500g tub with fruit for dessert every day
>100g
>50Kcal
>10g brotein
>>
>>35579888
nope
in europe you can get both cottage cheese and quark and they're different things
quark is dry and solid and contains almost only protein unlike cottage cheese which here typically contains quite a bit of fat and carbs
>>
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.