[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much should I spend on a personal trainer per hour? 40-50?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: nigger jew.jpg (1 MB, 4442x2797) Image search: [Google]
nigger jew.jpg
1 MB, 4442x2797
How much should I spend on a personal trainer per hour?
40-50?
Should I even use a personal trainer?
>>
>>35578423
0$, and no.
>>
a good PT is worth the money, but very, very few of them are good. it's probably better to just join a PL gym and get advice from them
>>
>>35578423
Kill the personal trainer then kill yourself.
>>
>>35578444

This.
>>
>>35578444
/thread
>>
>>35578423
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>asking for advice if you should pay someone for lifting advice

Seems you're incapable to make think and make descsions on your own, so probably
>>
>>35578444
>>35578459
>>35578460
>>35578479
I actually have a life, and don't have the time to think about workout plans.
>>
the main reason to get a PT is to have him correct your form. this requires the PT to be capable of coaching the barbell lifts properly, and the vast majority of them aren't trained for that. if you do find one then sure, give him his money. having someone correct your form is well worth it. it gives you better progress in the long run and avoids injuries.
>>
>>35578496
If you have the time to fuck around on 4chan, you have the time.
>>
>>35578528
I'm not fucking around, I'm asking advice from angsty douche bags.
>>
>>35578543
you seem to be the only angsty one here friend.
>>
>>35578423
Join a strongman or weightlifting gym for 25 bucks and month instead.
>>
>>35578496
If you don't know how to lift alone you don't have a life, son
>>
There's a big circlejerk on /fit/ around PTs and how shit they are. The majority are shit. The ones you see in most chain gyms barely qualify to be PTs, create bullshit programs, can't give you the reasoning and science behind what they train you to do and could cause you more harm than good.

I have a PT and he's been a big help. He's helped me loads with proper form and gives me lots of advice around training in general. The 3 months I've been training with him I've improved more than the 6 months before doing SL. Having said that my PT loves lifting and competes as an olympic lifter. He also studied human biology in university and has qualifications in physiotherapy. Some of his clients are old women/old men who he's helping to regain movement after accidents, some are bodybuilders, some are olympic lifters and some are powerlifters. The best thing to do is look around, look for someone with a good personality who is educated and actually interested in helping you train. Sit down with them first and talk about your goals and how they can help. I pay £35 a session but considering I would only be pissing the money away on plastic figures or video games it's better to learn something you'll use for life.
>>
How much should you tip the receptionist when entering the gym?
>>
>>35578543
Quit being so salty
>>
>>35578423
Don't hire a personal trainer
>>
>>35578655
Thank you for mature advice.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.