[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stay young looking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 26
File: 1452532507074.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452532507074.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
How do I stay young looking?
>>
>>35576427
Brad Pitt was looking young as fuck last night
>>
>>35576427
Money, lots of them.
>>
>>35576427
Take care of your skin
>>
sukin dik
>>
>>35576427
Become a vegan faggot, exercise regularly, sleep on schedule, never worry about anything, and don't have kids if you're poor. It also helps if you're a chink / jap / gook.
>>
>>35576517
>Become a vegan

nigga, vegans look like shit
>>
>>35576427
JACK!
>>
>>35576541
Yes, they do (especially strict vegans, but even meat once a month "vegans" look bad). But they do live longer and age slower, so pick your poison: short and glorious, or long and okay
>>
All you have to do is use face wash and moisturizer day and night. Exfoliate day and night too, unless like me you shave regularly so you don't need to. Sunscreen when you go outside. And be happy. You notice a lot of poor people look like shit because of their bad habits and they're always stressed.
>>
Enzymes - they speed up every process in the body, cart away toxins, break down old skin and scar tissue etc. and it's also speculated to be behind greying of the hair (which may be reversible).

The western diet is enzyme deficient due to trying to remove potentially dangerous bacteria through pasteurising and also cooking. Soil depletion may affect it as well.

I supplement with Neprinol and fermented foods - miso, kefir etc. are an option as well.
>>
>>35576427

Botox and filler. And good skin care.
>>
>>35576594
Vegans don't live longer, and are no more healthy than similarly health conscious meat eaters.
>>
>>35576427
Lots and lots of cardio. Good diet. NO DRUG except maybe caffine in your black tea
>>
I've started using Apple-cider vinegar as a sort of home-made chemical peel. It's a harsh substance but if you dilute it, it's ok. My thinking is that it will break down the build-up of older skin which I think is what makes wrinkles. I heard a while ago that it works to remove moles, if you soak cotton wool in ACV and stick it over the mole with a bandage then repeat until the mole has gone. If it agitates the skin they recommended smearing vaseline over the skin around the mole to protect it from the ACV.
>>
>>35576427

> Drink lots of water
> Avoid sugar/Hi GI carbs
> Moisturise every night before bed
> Get decent amount of sleep
> Sunscreen in the morning
>>
>>35576651
sounds like some bowlshit mane
>>
>>35576663
Under 400mg of caffeine per day in an adult has shown to have no unhealthy effects on the body. If someone wants caffeine, they don't have to limit themselves to black tea either. Black coffee isn't unhealthy and some studies show it helps reduce age related cognitive decline.
>>
>>35576663
>caffeine
maybe if you want less sleep which is counterproductive for staying young looking
>>
>>35576758
Nothing wrong with moderate caffeine use mang. If your caffeine consumption is interfering with your sleep, you're probably take too much, or taking it too close to bed time.

There's millions of people who drink caffeine and still manage a proper amount of sleep. If you can't figure it out, there's no hope for you.
>>
>>35576427

Be male!
>>
>>35576689
which part sounds unlikely to you?
>Enzymes are part of every animal's diet because they eat fresh, raw living things (grass, flesh etc.)
>Humans eat a diet increasingly of cooked and pasteurised things
>Without special supplementation humans will be deficient in enzymes
>>
>>35576651
Tell me more about enzymes dr scientist
>>
>>35576857
>implying you need a degree to share information on /fit/
>>
>>35576865
At the very least you need to know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>35576853
what herbal remedy shill site have you been reading dude?
>>
>>35576853
Pretty much all of it. Cooking, in general, doesn't do what the body wouldn't given enough time. If anything, it just makes things easier to digest.
>>
all that is required is

>not going bald
>staying in shape

i'm fucked as i'm going bald
>>
>>35576517
>>35576594
Certain foods will make you age more quickly. Milk, for example, has a lot of igf-1, which is good for gains, but could lead to premature aging in the long term. You also want to limit things with AGE's in them--fried foods, meat, nuts, and especially butter, which is off the charts.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3704564/

You can't stop aging though. We're all gonna die. To me it's more an issue of how much pain and illness you're going to experience in old age.
>>
>>35576663
there's an upper limit on cardio though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6U728AZnV0
if you want to know more
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 251x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 251x295
>>35576800
>Having to rely on a stimulant to give you energy
>Using petty evidence to support your lack of motivation and control.

Use caffeine if you want, don't try and make it seem like god's gift. The continual use of any substance that affects the body has its ramifications. Caffeine is no exception. Bet you won't even vote for trump
>>
>>35576877
it isn't stated so in the rules.

>>35576879
which part of it is wrong?

Enzymes do break things down, they're used in industrial detergents and meat tenderiser and the digestive system. If they're denatured by high heat then you will have to expend more of your own internal production to digest food, since what you've eaten won't do any of its own work breaking itself down. Digestion takes longer, you use more enzymes over time - you therefore have less to spend on clearing up debris in the blood.
>>
>>35576450
Sun lotion.
>>
>>35577057
>enzymes can be clumped into one category called "enzyme".

You failed basic bio kiddo and don't know what enzymes are
>>
>>35576853
I'd like to believe. Naming "enzymes" and "toxins", those are very broad terms and you're making big claims. Posting this on a Vietnamese noodle house forum with no evidence. Pls
>>
File: RunnersFace_zps3e44cbe0.jpg (130 KB, 548x749) Image search: [Google]
RunnersFace_zps3e44cbe0.jpg
130 KB, 548x749
>>35576620
You're right on with the sunscreen but
>Exfoliate day and night
pls don't do this

>>35576651
>enzyme deficient
lol
are those fermented foods activated?

>>35576663
>Lots and lots of cardio
Yes, but perhaps not outside.

>>35577057
please stop
>>
>>35577055
All substances that interact with the body affect the body you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>35577141
My dick is going to put an affecting substance in your body.
>>
>>35576964
>what the body wouldn't given enough time
that's the point, though - it takes time for the body to do it, so if the enzymes in the food are able to do it then when your digestive system starts later it doesn't have as much to do.
>it makes things easier to digest
that's a fair point - still it seems like people do suffer from enzyme deficiency and end up with inflammation, digestive intolerance etc. so I'm still looking for an explanation for that and this is the only one I've seen.

>>35576994
what's wrong with going bald?

>>35577131
>fermented foods
what's wrong with fermented foods?
>micro-organisms aren't important

>>35577095
I'd much rather someone posted about something that looks promising even if it had shaky evidence than wait until it's common knowledge already.
>>
File: 1452527274081[1].jpg (23 KB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
1452527274081[1].jpg
23 KB, 280x420
>Brad Pitt is 52
>Looks younger than Gosling
>>
>>35577187
>what's wrong with going bald?

Everything. Specially if you start balding in your 20s.
>>
Genetics. Loom to your elders. You can exercise, eat well and live stress free but it probably won't help if all your grandparents look like shit and die at 60.

With the right genetics you can drink and smoke and do whatever the fuck you want and still break 90 just because.
>>
>>35577028

AGE's formed from high-carb food are the things to worry about. AGE's from within animal products aren't as big of a problem.

Also, that study might have some issues with it:
http://blog.cholesterol-and-health.com/2010/10/is-butter-high-in-ages.html
>>
>>35576651
> eat more enzymes to get more enzymes on your body

Come on man, I could eat kilograms of Amylase but it doesn't mean that I would have tons on Amylase on my saliva and break down starch quicker.
Enzymes are mostly proteins so they get denaturated or broken down on digestion.
What probably causes "enzyme defficiency" is the amout of micronutrients used to regulate the production and efficiency of the necessary enzymes for your metabolism, like vitamins, minerals etc.
Biochemfag here btw.
>>
>>35577231
I noticed I was balding at 25, it took years to start showing very noticeably though.

I think it's most likely normal to bald in your mid-to-late twenties.
>>
Retaining your youthful appearance typically involves a healthy diet, proper exercise, adequate genetics, and not being a woman.
>>
>>35577216

He has a shit ton of make up on and he uses fillers and botox. The guy looks great for his age, but let's not kid ourselves.
>>
>>35576662

why do you say that?
>>
>>35577231

Get over it you fucking manchild
>>
>>35577276
the idea is the enzymes in the food start breaking down the food before your digestion breaks down or denatures them.

I think the other two ways of upping enzyme activity is to take supplemental enzymes which you take without food and eating fermented food which increases micro-organism activity in the gut leading to more enzyme production there.
>>
>>35577278
I know that feel anon... best to just embrace that shit and move on, could always be worse.
>>
collagen hydrolysate ( 14g/day )
+
MSM - methylsulfonylmethane - ( 3g/day )

mix it into coffee/tea/milk
>>
>>35577319
Interesting.

Will look up things to read about this.
>>
>>35576492

/fit/
>>
>>35576427
sunscreen faget
>>
>>35576594
>okinawans on average have some of the highest percentages of people living into their hundreds
>they typically eat sweat potato, rice and pork
and they eat less than mainland nips too, just dont eat processed shit and dont eat like a pig and you might live to 100, you dont need to get on whitey's meme diet to live long
>>
>>35577321
It hit me harder than I expected at the time - I'm more than alright with it now though. I'm intending to leave my hair and beard uncut altogether.
>>
>>35577529
>sweat potato
ew
>>
>>35577579
>not eating a potato filled with your sweat to reintroduce all the test you sweat out while lifting
never gonna make it
>>
Believe or not sunscreen is 1st step, I know a couple of fags who used sunscreen religiously since teenage years and now in their 40s look like they are 25
Having age spots on on a skin is not part of getting old is part of sun exposure.
>>
>>35577651
Who needs sun screen when you never leave the house haha aha ah..

Kill me
>>
>>35577755
:(
>>
>>35576427
Holy shit is that really her? What the fuck.
>>
>>35577755
sun rays get through windows too unless your room is a dark cave
>>
>>35576427
So I know one someone who is 38.

Dude legit looks like he is 23. Lifts and also dances professionally.

He swears by genseng; says it's what keeps him young looking. Don't know how true that is, or if it's just genetics, but honestly yall, the you seriously wouldn't believe how young this dude looks unless you saw him.
>>
>>35576427

Be a man
Dont be a woman
>>
>>35577798
It's pretty universal that women age badly compared to men (assuming relatively equal lifestyle).

Unless you're Gillian Anderson.
>>
File: Mad Max knows.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Mad Max knows.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>35576517
>>
>>35577886
I wonder if that has more to do with genetics or the fact that most women don't take care of themselves and so their bodies fall to shit.
>>
>>35577295
Because there have been multiple studies. Vegans always like to boast how they live longer than non-vegans. In fact, they live longer than the general population, most of whom don't eat a proper diet or lead a healthy lifestyle. If you compare vegans to non-vegan, health conscious people––there's no difference in mortality or overall health. In fact, vegans are much more likely to suffer from something known as "failure to thrive."
>>
>>35576427
did he break his nose at some point?
>>
>>35577187
>id much rather blindly jump on some bandwagon rather than looking at actual scientific research
and that is precisely why you're a fucking retard
hopefully you'll manage to remove yourself from the genepool at some point
>>
>>35577899
It's probably because of make up. Women live their younger years covering up imperfections with make-up. When they get old and wrinkly there's no makeup for that. It's a pretty steep drop off.
>>
>>35577907

>Because there have been multiple studies

go on
>>
>>35576427
Sunscreen everyday
No alcohol
No drugs
Tria Beauty laser
Caci microlift
Plenty of organic herbs, meat and veg
Lots if water
Cardio
Fermented foods
Dr Wahls good plan
Weightlifting
Nofap
Medititation
>>
>>35577043
>TEDx
>>
>>35576427

Leo aged terribly and he didn't use drugs or anything , never had alcohol problem that we are aware of.

Fuucking terrible genetics
>>
>>35576427
>How do I stay young looking?
Never smoke
Never drink
Never use any sort of recreational drugs
Never go outside unless it's night
Move your body as little as possible your whole life
Eat as little as possible your whole life
Get plastic surgery when things start inevitably sagging

--- or ---
Live a normal life, have fun, get sun and exercise, actually *have* a life, accept what you end up looking like later in life with grace, and die with no regrets.

Quality of life is more important than length of life, or appearances.
>>
>>35577981
Here's three. You may need to read between the lines for two of them but the data backs up my claim. There's more info out there but it's not like I have it bookmarked.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8842068

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10966896

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17411462/
>>
>>35578108
>>35578108
>Quality of life is more important than length of life, or appearances.

GTFO normal fag
>>
>>35578093
butwhy.gif
>>
>>35577886
>pretty universal that women age badly
I've never seen any convincing evidence of it. One or two celebrity comparison photos and there are one or two the other way around as counter-evidence.
>>
>>35578220

It's a fucking meme , men are all done with aesthetics by the time college starts and beer-gut destroys all good looks.
>>
>>35578244

>It's a fucking meme

No
>>
>>35577824
Dark cave mustard race.
>>
>>35578093
The fuck are you talking about, Leo looks good for his age, it's the bitch who aged like a rotting cabbage
>>
>>35578271
based on what?
>>
>>35578220
Men have thicker skin and a higher collagen density vs woman. This means it takes longer for us to get wrinkles. There have also been polls on this subject and the results have shown people tend to see older men more attractive vs older women of the same age.

It's pretty common knowledge man age better than women. If only because woman always complain about it.
>>
File: 225647548.jpg (28 KB, 413x550) Image search: [Google]
225647548.jpg
28 KB, 413x550
and good genes
>>
>>35578282

That bitch was never sexy anyway.

Leo had beautiful aesthetic angular youthful face and now is perma-bloated mess compared

His fall from grace is depressing
>>
>>35578303
>collagen density
is that much of a difference, though?
>people tend to see older men more attractive vs older women of the same age.
youth being more highly valued in women isn't the same as saying women age worse than men - they will be perceived to age worse, though.
>>
>>35578357
I said right in my post why collagen density is important.

http://www.dermalinstitute.com/us/library/17_article_Is_a_Man_s_Skin_Really_Different_.html

Men also don't have to go through menopause, which wreaks havoc on their bodies.
>>
>>35578114

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8842068
>"a vegetarian diet was associated with a significant reduction in mortality from ischaemic heart disease."

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10966896
>study on macrobiotic diets, not observing disease rates or hard endpoints, involved 48 people
>"The fact that only a few single psychological tests yielded significant results should be considered in light of the limited number of subjects available for this study"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17411462/
>"The main limitation of the present study is that all data are self-reported. Vegetarian status was defined purely on self-reported exclusion of red meat, poultry and fish. Dietary intake was not assessed and therefore vegetarian status could not be verified. Similarly, diagnoses and symptoms were not verified from medical records."
>"this is a cross-sectional analysis, so that no inferences about causation can be made. For example, women with poorer health may have changed to a vegetarian diet or vise-versa"
>>
>>35578328
>That bitch was never sexy
are you a homosexual?
>>35578328
>Leo had beautiful aesthetic angular youthful face
so you are a homosexual?

why is he always bloated?
>>
>>35578357

>youth being more highly valued in women isn't the same as saying women age worse than men - they will be perceived to age worse, though.

Since it's all subjective, perception is everything. Being perceived to age worse is the same as aging worse.
>>
File: 1269569796392.jpg (11 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
1269569796392.jpg
11 KB, 258x314
>>35576427
Mann, women age like shit.
>>
File: UH7IWUm.jpg (116 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
UH7IWUm.jpg
116 KB, 960x960
>>35578431

If every women put on display is hot for you that's your problem . Kate Winslet was never hot.
>>
File: naijamale.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
naijamale.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Simple. Be black

This guy is approaching his 40s
>>
>>35577028
are you fucking joking about the nuts
you must be joking
it cant be otherwise

you cannot be serious
NUTS? NUTS ARE SOME OF THE HEALTHIEST THINGS YOU CAN EAT YOU FUCKING TARD, YOU COULD LIVE OFF NUTS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND BE HEALTHY FUCK YOU I GOT TRIGGEREDEEEEEEE
>>
>>35578439
you can escape those perceptual effects to some extent, though - spending less time taking in media etc.
>>
>>35578429
You have to read the whole study genius. Did you just read the conclusions to each of those?

>"a vegetarian diet was associated with a significant reduction in mortality from ischaemic heart disease."
The study doesn't say a vegetarian diet, it said plant and fruit consumption––which omnivores eat. It's saying that the benefits aren't coming from cutting out meat, they're due to eating fruits and veggies.
>>
>>35578453
I like a lot of women, yeah - I understand who is more and less facially attractive etc. but I don't see anyone under a 8/10 as worthless.

Also character, passion, enthusiasm are all attractive and if those women are emotionless dead fishes then give me playful Kate's heaving bosom any day.
>>
>>35578530

The fuck you care about personality if you ain't marrying , aeshtetics > all
>>
File: aubrey.png (48 KB, 519x272) Image search: [Google]
aubrey.png
48 KB, 519x272
>>35577028
>You can't stop aging though.
>implying
>We're all gonna die.
>implying intensifies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYpxRXlboQ
>>
>>35578491

you linked the abstracts, I skimmed through the full texts

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2352199/pdf/bmj00561-0017.pdf

>a cohort of about 11 000 British men and women was recruited between 1973 and 1979 from among the customers of health food shops and other people with an interest in health foods or vegetarianism. Diet was assessed by a short questionnaire which asked about vegetarianism and intake of a few high fibre foods. Follow up of the cohort until 19802 and 1985' showed that habitual consumption of wholemeal bread was not significantly associated with mortality but that a vegetarian diet was associated with a significant reduction in mortality from
ischaemic heart disease

lots of problems with that study but it's still mostly pro-vegetarian
>>
>>35578562
there's more to human interaction than looking at someone - as long as I'm not repulsed then I take them in terms of whether I like them as an individual.
>>
>>35576653
This.
>>
File: rRdG9DV.jpg (46 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
rRdG9DV.jpg
46 KB, 600x800
>>35578638

Don't give a fuck just slay cutie pies , good personality or not - no fucks given
>>
File: damnson.jpg (282 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
damnson.jpg
282 KB, 500x673
>>
I'm 29 and I look ~18.
I don't do anything special. Both my parents look 10 years younger, too. So, genetics, brah.
>>
>>35578771
yes! Black dont motherfucking CRACK!

6'1 black MASTERRACE reporting in!
>>
>>35579190

>6'1

>Two_separate_measurements.jpg
>>
>>35578576
i just realised this guy is rasputin
yeah i know hes a modern scientists
but still
rasputin
>>
>>35578638
> more to human interaction than looks

Sure, but not much more, if physical appearance is out, you might as well just e-date some ai bot somewhere. After all the research that have gone into them, they've gotten extremely good at communicating words (which we interpret as ideas) like we do.
>>
>>35579392
last time i tried one of those bots they were still pretty shit
incredibly impressive from a technological standpoint, sure
but shit compared to an actual human
>>
>>35576427
Make a faustian pact whereby pictures of you age, but you remain youthful. But beware
>>
File: 1452532630757.jpg (41 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
1452532630757.jpg
41 KB, 500x582
>women
>>
>>35580704
wasn't she already twenty years older than him?
>>
>>35577832
I know a guy who's 47, looks 35.

He lifts, watches what he eats and uses sunscreen.

He gets mistaken for 10 years younger all the time, even with his salt and pepper hair.

Dude has a Gf 19 years younger than him, she also looks after herself. She looks 21. Big, firm tits from keeping herslef together.
>>
>>35577216
Because he's got that leo in titanic hair.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>35576651
>tha enzymes collaborate 'n' shit
>source: Redman
>>
>>35576758
What is decaffeinated tea for 500 pls.
Decaf has only about 2mg per cup.
Which is more than enough to increase neuron transmission without being jittery or having negative heart impact (effecting sleep due to blood pressure increase).
>>
genes
>>
>>35577055
You're a fucking tool.
http://www.caffeineinformer.com/top-10-caffeine-health-benefits
Near endless data has been collected from over a hundred years on the health benefits of caffeine.
What you're saying is like "hey guys stop making b12 to be god's gift to the world."
If it provides health benefits when regularly ingested, why would you not use it?
It's becoming more and more common that doctors recommend caffeine as part of your daily diet (at the least 100mg).
>>
>>35577216
Because Gosling has a beard
>>
>>35577269
>that study might have some issues with it
>posts a blog as counter evidence
Nice try, ketofag.
>>35578476
The numbers don't lie. Not saying avoid completely, but don't be eating bricks of halvah everyday
>>
>>35577057
even if there is some truth to what you are saying just throwing out the word "enzyme" all willy nilly just makes you look like a fucking tard to anyone who has taken even the most basic bio course.
No fucking shit enzymes, quite nearly every fucking biological process uses an enzyme or 14 to work. they make shit go faster and take less energy to react. a quick google search will tell you that there are around 75,000 different enzymes in the human body, nigga you gon need get a bit more specificle.

you just saying ENZYMES BRO makes biologists (like myself) roll my eyes harder than someone blurting out CHEMICALS MAAAN around anyone who has glanced at a chem textbook.
>>
>>35576427
Genetics.
>>
>>35576681
Solid advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 229x220
TA65 supplements have been proven to slow down and reverse aging, but they are expensive as fuck, and you have to use them for a while to see results.

A short term fix is Botox and fillers. Also stay a healthy weight. Really skinny or fat people look old.
>>
Serostim.

If you aren't a business owner/born rich/gang leader/jackpot winner then get some HGH from pharmacom or something.
>>
>>35578464
he looks 40+ ayyyy
>>
File: lucy-liu-orig-master-2 (1).jpg (72 KB, 620x339) Image search: [Google]
lucy-liu-orig-master-2 (1).jpg
72 KB, 620x339
>>35578771
white women keep LOSING
>>
>>35577216
God damn Brad is looking good here. Classic Brad. Wish he would stay clean shaven.
>>
>>35579392
Thanks I will.
>>
>>35578582
I've read the study countless of times.

>says the best type of eating habits is the Pescetarian diet
>people that are still vegan still suffer from heart disease almost as much as meat eaters
>study shown that people that are under 30s benefited most eating vegetarian/vegan, but then it becomes inconsistent

also

>vegans believe heart disease is the only way of dying.
>>
>>35582153
word. underrated post.
>>
>>35582572
>tfw no eternal Lucy Liu gf
>>
>>35582572
WHICH EYE DO I LOOK AT?!!?!
>>
>>35577278
>I think it's most likely normal to bald in your mid-to-late twenties.
No, it's really not, dude. lol
>>
>>35578771
that 45 year old is more of a white person with darker skin
>>
>>35576434
was totally thinking the same thing.
>>
>>35577028
IGF-1 from milk is minimal, and you are assuming the minimal amount present in milk (compared to endogenous production) somehow makes it past the enzymes in your stomach and get absorbed into your blood stream.
>>
>>35576681
Patrick Batman routine?
>>
>>35579190
/pol/ strikes again
>>
In order to get that youthful face that you once had you first need to get a plastic bag from a store then you need to wrap the bag around your asshole and release a toxic fart make sure that the fart is trapped and bring the bag up to your face and stick your whole face in the bag and leave it there for 2-5 mins 3 times a day the danker the fart the more youthful you will begin to see yourself look after a couple days
>>
>>35584279
legit?
>>
stop squinting your eyes and face when you do shit everyday, that shit gives you wrinkles, don't raise your eyebrows either.
>>
>>35576492

/thread
>>
>>35577798
That's not her. She looks great too.
>>
>>35576651

Does acidophilus supplements provide enzymes ?
>>
stay out of the sun, don't tan
eat lots of iron, take good care of your skin
that's it really
>>
>>35584621
>>35578447
>>35578282
>>35577886
>>
>>35582701
vegans are much less likely to die of cancer than vegetarians or omnivores
>>
File: o-KATE-WINSLET-570.jpg (60 KB, 570x422) Image search: [Google]
o-KATE-WINSLET-570.jpg
60 KB, 570x422
>>35584653
Nevermind it is her but with weird lighting and it's a picture of a tv screen
>>
>>35582793
it's quite common, i'm going bald at 27 and my dad has nearly full head of hair at 58

except for my father's brother's son, nobody in my ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY is going bald

my father's father and my mother's father were going bald in middle age

but my father 58 and his brother 60 have full heads
my mother's brothers 55 - 58 - 62 have full thick thick heads
all my nephews (except one) have thick luxury hair like bateman style kenedy hair

it really feels bad, i wish my family was bald they'd show me some sympathy

but all they do is crack jokes and it really hurts coming from your family
>>
>>35584789
shave your head nig
>>
>genes
>don't go bald
>steer clear of wrinkles (juvederm and what not)
>steer clear of drugs/alcohol
>>
Leo's face is so round and ugly what the fuck?
>>
Fucking fags, you're all in denial. The true source too looking young is fucking HGH. You can bet your ass that 70+% of movie stars does that shit.
>>
>>35577216
brad pitt looked good the other night, would look better with about -8 lbs and fillers for his eye wrinkles
>>
>>35584821
Post face
>>
>>35578439
nah not really, there's just a ton of more pressure from every angle toward women (work wise, family life wise, and physically-wise) which is why women are shat on for everything, and with capitalism striving on women's insecurities, it's no wonder we perceive women are not aging as well as men

in b4 "but muh biology!" don't think it's "biologically smart" to chase after a 30/40/50 year old man compared to a 20 year old. (younger can adapt more and gather food better)
>>
>>35580704
the rest of the cast (men) got old and ugly, too
>>
File: topgunvalkilmer.jpg (199 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
topgunvalkilmer.jpg
199 KB, 500x375
>>35580704
>>
File: topgunanthonyedwards.jpg (155 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
topgunanthonyedwards.jpg
155 KB, 500x375
>>35584901
>>
File: Top-Gun-Tim-Robbins.jpg (70 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Top-Gun-Tim-Robbins.jpg
70 KB, 630x420
>>35584923
Tom Cruise is the outlier. I think the key thing is that he looks like he is still in shape.
>>
File: 1427832070348.gif (943 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
1427832070348.gif
943 KB, 250x162
>be 25
>Daniel day lewis hair
>at least have a thick full beard going
>beard starts to go grey
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x750
>>35576427
YA' GOTTA FIND THUH FOUNT'N OF YOUTH, MY BOY!
>>
>>35584658
Not that anon, but is there any evidence of this when compared to omnivores who don't eat a retarded diet?
>>
>>35584923
IMPOSSIBLE HE WAS KILL
>>
>>35576667
Bro, please stop and get yourself a BHA exfoliant, then wear broad-spectrum sunscreen/moisturizer over it. This vinegar shit will kill your skin.
>>
>>35577267
This. I'd add that you should see what ages your elders the most and do what you can to mitigate the causes of that. In my case, my parents and grandparents spent almost every day outside without sun protection, so their skin is sunworn and riddled with agespots. As such, I wear sunscreen religiously, on top of a healthy diet and regular exercise. Hope I get to keep my hair for a long time like grandpa.
>>
>>35584928

lol since when has tim robbins not been completely ugly? He hasn't aged badly, he just looks like shit, but he looked like shit when he was young too
>>
>>35578429
tfw I proposed a serious long-term study to my professor including 50 male and 50 female volunteers to be kept in facility under surveillance for 60 years
>his face when
>>
File: StraightOuttaSomewhere.jpg (112 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
StraightOuttaSomewhere.jpg
112 KB, 846x846
Im a Starman in the Sky, now that I have successfully blown my mind
>>
File: banter hand.jpg (8 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
banter hand.jpg
8 KB, 296x296
>>35576853
>dunking enzymes into pH1 stomach acid and expecting them to function properly afterwards
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.