[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to lose weight fast? not fat, just need to get underweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: pogo.jpg (96 KB, 493x744) Image search: [Google]
pogo.jpg
96 KB, 493x744
How to lose weight fast?

not fat, just need to get underweight fast, I'm already skinny, need to drop like 6kg to be underweight though

my plan is as such:
>eat nothing but water
>walk a lot to burn calories

so ill burn calories and put none in = fast weight loss, correct?
>>
why walk when you can run, faggot?
>>
>invent time machine
>go back a bit
>diet and exercise at a moderate pace

Enjoy the complete loss of LBM
>>
Obligatory - Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35575810
>eat nothing but water
So... ice, or...?
>>
>>35575810

my only advice to my younger self would be: never get fat. all these
dyels doing SS + GOMAD are so retarded, but by the time
they realize it it'll be too late. good luck kid.
>>
>>35575810
>need to drop like 6kg to be underweight

what the fuck are you trying to get a prescription for
>>

FUCK
>>
>>35576204
literally 30 cm of snow on the walkway, every step is an effort, i think i can burn more just power walking

>>35577009
>STICKY
>FUCK

is there anything about skinny fuck trying to get annorexic in a week?
>>
>>35578141
butwhy.gif
>>
>>35578172
legal reasons, if fail to get underweight I'm massively fucked
>>
>>35578210
You live in a country with mandatory military service, don't you?
In the old days they just used to pull out their teeth with pliers.
>>
Shower a lot and change from really hot to really cold water every minute.
Wear less so you feel a bit cold outside.
>>
>>35578240
>You live in a country with mandatory military service, don't you?
this is correct, I'm in debt and if I'm to serve one year, some big guys will pull my teeth with fliers for me when I come back
>>
>>35575810
Why do you wanna lose weight

Also DNP
>>
>>35578269
yes this is a good tip, body will try to warm itself at all times, resulting in consumed fat and muscle if no other calories are provided
>>
>>35578269
Also try to drink cold water~
>>
>>35578305
Well i was anoxeric for a few years now... I know a lot of tips. Trying to recover now thou.
>>
Blast DNP.
>>
Wrap your self in cling film and do some burpees, you'll lose the waterweight
>>
>>35578316
couldnt you try dehydrate yourself like a ufc fighter or some shit
>>
>>35578287
No matter how much weight you lose, when it comes to your weigh-in, severely dehydrate yourself beforehand.
No salt, and lots of diuretics.
You'll be even lighter, you will look like shit, and you will be incredibly weak, making your ruse even more believable.
>>
>>35578344
>I know a lot of tips.
please share

>>35578351
>Blast DNP.

isn't brain damage a side effect?

>>35578408
>diuretics.

good tip, was thinking not just drinking anything before the examination, diuretics ill help alot
>>
Progress report:
>didn't eat anything today, walked for the most of it
>took a piss
>took a water shit
>weight 2kg less than i weighted in the morning

my concern is this now, should I eat some caloryless vegetables so that I have something to poop or that doesn't matter
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.