[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing I crave is this bowl of magic. A 50g bowl of oats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: porridge.jpg (166 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
porridge.jpg
166 KB, 500x350
The only thing I crave is this bowl of magic. A 50g bowl of oats with water and a little sweetener is less than 200 calories. Add some protein shake to it and you have the most satisfying meal in existence.

How can people pig out on cake and chocolate when a bowl of oats is so much better?
>>
>>35574688
because if your diet is in check, processed foods taste like shit

> been eating clean for a little over a year
> friend's birthday a few weeks back
> take the obligatory slice of cake because I'm not an autist
> eat it
> tastes fake, too sweet, texture is chalky and synthetic
> force myself to eat the whole slice
> feel nauseous for an hour afterwards
>>
>>35574714
This
>>
>>35574714
>caving on his diet due to peer pressure

Shig
>>
>>35574688
Oats are god tier but they taste awful and need a bunch of shit added to it to be bearable.
>>
>>35574714
Can confirm.. Perma cutter the whole year of 2015 ate the same foods everyday. Go from 290 at 6'4 down to 190. New Years resolution is to bulk up and fill out done loose skin and put on mass. Decide fuck it and have a cosmic brownie.... Tastes descusting. Throw the box out have oats instead
>>
>>35574714
>How can people pig out on cake and chocolate when a bowl of oats is so much better?
>because if your diet is in check, processed foods taste like shit

Reading comprehension when
>>
>>35574688
Yesterday I ground a hand full of sprouted almonds, macadamia nuts and sprouted pumpkin seeds and mixed them with oats.. never cook them just add coconut water or cold spring water.. liquid stevia and cinnamon
>>
>>35574898
you're not buying the good oats... bulk organic rolled not quick
>>
>>35574688
I basically had the same thing- blueberry pancakes, no syrup or butter
Just filling mostly whole unprocessed foods, mane.

Also one over easy egg and three slices of bacon. Nice
>>
>>35575287
>unprocessed foods
>bacon
pleb
>>
>>35574898
I blend them into my whey protein shakes
>>
>>35574898
>not having a delicious bowl of porridge to start the day
literal homosexual

but besides that it seems to me that oats aren't that great in terms nutrition since it's pretty much just carbs
>>
>>35575239
was that a homemade coconut you used?
>>
>>35575938
blending destroys the fiber content
>>
>>35575974
not much into reading comprehension I see..

If you haven't sporuted your almonds you are litterally never going to make it

they get sweeter after a few days.. soak them in a jar for twelve hours,, rinse ,, pat dry on paper towels replace in jar and let sit.. after a couple of day put any remaining in the fridge and they're good for a few more days..
>>
>>35576010
what? lol false.
>>
File: 1449611284802.jpg (55 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1449611284802.jpg
55 KB, 500x322
>>35576031
>not much into reading comprehension I see..
>>
>>35576031
Do you activate them when alkaline water?
>>
>>35574688
>less than 200 calories

faggot
>>
>>35574966
are you an idiot?
>>
>>35574688
I'm with you man. I tried to eat 3 pancakes last week and just couldn't get past half of the first one because it made me feel sick. Ended up giving it to my dog.

>1 cup steal cut oats
>Heat w/ almond milk
>1 packet of Stevia
>1 pinch of salt
>Drizzle over some zero calorie maple syrup

Shit is GOAT. I'd seriously take some nice oats over any type of cake or cinnamon roll any day.
>>
>>35576313
Are you?
>>
Zozzle
>>
>>35574688
i currently eat a fat cup of yogurt mixed with whey and a shit ton of sugar for breakfast and it satiates my frozen yogurt/ice cream craving. I was just wondering if i should wake up an hour earlier to mix it up and freeze it for that froyo consistency. any bros have experience here? is it worth it or nah?
>>
>>35576394
>is it worth it or nah?
It is. Oh it is.
*insert drool sound*
>>
>>35576418
sweet
>>
>>35576215
Ehh, if he's got fat to lose, he could still be fine.

Protein OP.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.