[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had 4 cups of coffee and now I feel weird... How much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: coffee_high_by_nephiko.jpg (267 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
coffee_high_by_nephiko.jpg
267 KB, 629x629
I've had 4 cups of coffee and now I feel weird...

How much coffee do you drink before training or in the morning?

How much is safe?
>>
Just one coffee a day for me aby more and I leave shit stains on my underwear.
>>
>>35574684
Try going to the bathroom instead of shitting your pants next time
>>
>>35574695
Nigga you don't even know how much I wish it was that simple.
>>
Bout 90 mg of caffeine in a string cup of coffee so you've had 360. That's not all that much, you're probably just not used to it
>>
>wake up this morning
>school is cancelled
>gonna go back to bed
>already brewed coffee
>decide to drink coffee before going back to sleep for fun
>sat on my couch for like an hour browsin 4chan and drinking coffee
>go to bed
>caffeine has already kicked in
>cant sleep
>just sit in bed in my underwear under my blankets browsing 4chan squirming around and touching my penis (but not jerking off and not getting hard)

feelsgoodman

As for your question OP. I usually will drink a coffee an hour or two before working out then another like 30 minutes before. I actually want to get caffeine pills instead for higher dosage of caffeine.
>>
>>35574716

It was one teaspoon of instant coffee per cup fella
>>
>>35574674
At least 2 pots a day before noon, plus 1-2 pots in the evening. I mix decaf in every couple weeks. I drink at least 1/2 gallon of water in between pots and 1-2 gallons at night after workout.
I don't mind pissing every 15 minutes.
>>
>>35574674
a pot in the morning, then an aeropressed cup mid afternoon, or two cups from my french press, depending on how tired i am.
>>
About 2 litre a day. Probably to much
>>
Usually 100oz of black coffee a day
>>
File: coffee and poop.png (188 KB, 1200x2403) Image search: [Google]
coffee and poop.png
188 KB, 1200x2403
>>35574684
This is your answer, desu
>>
>>35574935
>>35574935
>not drinking a big strong cup of black coffee and taking a huge shit before a squat session

u dont even know true pleasure
>>
>>35575204
But I do, desu. I do coffee and poop too :)
>>
>>35574674
I drink about 288oz a day most days. Is that unhealthy?
>>
>>35575243
It's all black coffee
>>
>>35574760
>instant coffee

pleb detected
>>
>>35575243
Depends on your idea of unhealthy. Do the coffee habit disturb your sleep?
>>
>>35575243
thats literally >3g of caffeine a day you fucking nigger

i cant even imagine the withdrawals you get from that, I had terrible withdrawals when I tried to stop my 1g/day habit
>>
>>35575286
>>35575276
I sleep about 4 hours a day
Gym 5 days a week
Bartend 6 days a week
Lost 45 pounds in 5 months
Look and feel great
>>
>>35575333
You will crash in near future, senpai. You can't live like that in the long run.
>>
1 cup per day after breakfast
>wake up
>eat
>get comfy with a nice cuppa before getting ready for the day

I will sometimes have more later in the day if I feel really tired or want to stay up later

*preworkout not factored in
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.