[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girl i'm dating wants to introduce me to her friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: sweaty.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.png
111 KB, 417x234
>tfw girl i'm dating wants to introduce me to her friends

I have been able to keep my autism in check previously with her thanks to alcohol but there will be no drinking here and I will be stone cold sober

>tfw my autism will be unleashed for all to see

y-you didn't prepare me for this /fit/
>>
Same happened to me, except all my friends are far more autistic than me and I'm embarassed by them desu

Same with my family.

fuck I don't want a girl to see the rest of my life
>>
>>35573975
you are dating someone what the fuck are you complaning about you fucking idiot?
>>
>>35573984
iktf

>>35574000
I'm a huge sperglord and it's going to become obvious when I meet all of her friends for the first time when I have no beer to ease my nerves
>>
>>35574016
Still, you are dating someone.
>>
>>35574000
Nice trips
>>
File: 4732608724.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
4732608724.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>>35574024
I won't be for long if I can't pull it together and not act like a massive faggot for this thing, pls give advice
>>
>>35573984
>friends are far more autistic
How can you have friends that are too autistic
That would mean you're really cool to them
>>
>>35573984

I've lost count of all the potential long term relationships I've had to immediately shut down just to avoid having my girl see what my social life looked like. I've pretty much accepted I won't be able to start something serious at least until my parents die.
>>
>>35574083
took some smart drug that keeps your autism at bay go to leddit nootropics and see what might work
>>
>>35574083
http://www.basicincome.com/bp/artofconv.htm

Read this. It helped me a ton with conversing in general.
>>
>>35574083
Don't say anything that you wouldn't be surprised if you saw it on 4chan.
This is the ultimate advice
>>
>>35574095
I'll give it a read thanks

>>35574094
I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>35574094
P H E N Y L P I R A C E T A M
>>
>>35574103
>I'm not a degenerate
I guess that's why you're autistic and nobody likes you ^_^
>>
>>35573984
Same here with the friends senpai. She's only met two of my best friends which are cool but the rest... I just can't.
>>
OP just down a couple beers beforehand, make sure to wash your mouth so they can't smell it in you. Don't get drunk but enough to chill senpai
>>
File: 37754234345.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
37754234345.png
30 KB, 400x400
>>35574112
s-she likes me
>>
>>35574103
Nootropics are otc herbal shit mainly, not something that'll make you a degenerate. Unless you're talking about reddit, which makes you really autistic for not wanting to use an info source.
>>
>>35574150
Not really true; and I'm the poster supporting nootropics.

Most aren't herbal. The best nootropics are Russian pharmaceuticals (which have no regulation here in the west) that are used for things like seizures, memory enhancement, head trauma, etc. Like Semax and a lot of Racetams. I'd say they're drugs IMO, but the line between drug and supplement is kind of blurry. I consider alcohol, caffeine and ephedrine to also be drugs *tips fedora*.
>>
>>35574164
>best are Russian pharmas
No kidding, but how often do you come across that (burgerland)
>caffeine, alcohol, ephedrine are drugs
Sure by definition, but alcohol is for degenerates and ephedrine could never be considered anything else. Caffeine is so stupidly common with supplements anymore, it's almost a necessary crutch.
>>
>>35574164

i mean if you want to be literal about things ofc alcohol and coffee are drugs , i doubt you would find many that would think ephedrine isn't a drug though - it hit me with euphoria everytime i tried it - definately drug
>>
>>35573975
it's literally all in your head you fucking moron. the outside world is not paying half as much attention to you and your shit as you think.
>>
>>35574213
I know, but i'm still an aspie in social situations, how 2 fix
>>
>>35573975
just get drunk,confess her that you are an alcoholic
>>
Take 4 grams of piracetam. It'll hit you like a hammer in the head the first time, you'll feel euphoric (*tips) and you'll be a bit overwhelmed by your thoughts, there's going to be a multitude of them racing through your head making a kind of fog, but this goes away soon enough.

Regardless, it'll make you look like a charismatic normie. For me, the words just flow out of me and I make people laugh. It's also how I got some of my first dates when I was a complete sperglord. It's cheap as fuck, do eet.
>>
Just take a flask of something ya dip
>>
>>35574190
You're not really gonna come across any good nootropics in burgerland without ordering online, except caffeine + L-theanine, ephedrine.. alcohol.. amphetamines, coke.. nothing "proper". It'll all be mail order regardless.
>>
>>35574232
Stay quiet, laugh at jokes, just answer questions. As more social opportunities open up test your own waters until you don't have to think about it as much anymore. Try not to obsess about stuff like where your hands are too much.
>>
>>35574291
I'll try this, thanks anon
>>
>>35573975
Drink 3-5 beers before you go. Not enough to get drunk but enough to loosen you up so by the time they're wearing off you've established some level of comfort.

I basically have to drink before I do anything just to make it tolerable. Maybe pack a maintenance flask just in case. Everyone loves the guy with a flask.
>>
>>35574393
>Everyone loves the guy with a flask.

Literally everyone hates that guy who thinks everyone doesn't know he's drinking despite smelling like alcohol and generally being annoying.
>>
>>35573975
At least you are into books. If you are working out or have a club you are into or something you are solid.

No matter what, do not discuss vidya or /tg/ shit and you will be fine.
>>
>tfw a girl wants you to meet their friends and they obviously arent impressed
>>
>>35574413
oh nm I thought this was /lit/
>>
literally, just be yourself

dont pretend to be someone else, just relax. besides, who the fuck cares what they think? are you dating them?
>>
>>35574103
ok then, enjoy your autism

(you could try meditation too, but I guess you don't have the time for it to work before the party arrives)
>>
>>35574095

According to this I am actually a pretty good conversationalist.

So why doesn't anyone like talking to me? Or am I just too dull to notice that they do?
>>
>>35573975
dude
just drink before you go
woah.

but, try to hide the alcohol in a throwaway you can carry with you

and then some mouthwash to hide it
>>
File: WhatTheFug.jpg (9 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
WhatTheFug.jpg
9 KB, 211x246
>>35574237
Where to get it in Europe? Central Europe. All google gives me is shitty pages translated to my language from english.

Also ebay shows only powder version + big shipping costs.
>>
>>35574557
sorry m8 just the way it is

I live in Rural canada and it sometimes cost more to ship stuff than the actual product costs

And your only choice will probably be powder, pills will cost more. If you cant weigh it you can dissolve a pre weighed amount in water/alcohol and measure it by volume.
>>
>>35573975
just keep making jokes about where the booze is at whenever their is an awkward moment of silence or you dont know what to say

>hey anon, <some random question that you don't want to answer>
>haha, where's the booze at? am i right? haha. good stuff.

works every time
>>
Smoke a J or a blunt or whatever you want before that shit man. Get a nice buzz going and youll be perfect.
>>
>>35573975
Just be confident and remember regardless what anyone says you're fucking her.
It doesn't matter if they're not impressed. The fact she chose you to fuck her brains out already puts you above most of her friends.
>>
>>35574589
what the fuck
imagine op repeat this shit mantra 15 times during the meeting.
>h-h-haha wh-wheres the booze
op doesn't even need to initiate the conversation. if it gets quiet then so be it, someone else can pick it up if op truly is a raging autist
>>
I'm 32 and I just started dating a 22 yo. There are definitely huge gaps in generational knowledge and lifestyle.

I'm scared that she'll ask me to hang out with her friends or meet her parents (who she still lives with in an apartment).
>>
>I always charm the shit out of girls' family/friends
>my family is dysfunctional and my friends are kinda dicks
Welp
>>
>>35574608
that is not good advice
>>
>>35575146

Same here. I could never bring myself to have my girlfriends meet my family, even after they made me have dinner with theirs, or meet them on some other occasion. As you can imagine, things didn't end well.
My friends are nice people, but I'm absolutely sure any girl would dump me on the spot should she meet them.
>>
>>35574122
> alcoholic on the making
>>
>>35574083
You're overthinking. You'll be fine.
>>
>>35574399
Sounds like you need to do somebetter prior planning
>>
File: 1448859839174.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1448859839174.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>35574235
>>35574589
this thread is gold
>>
>>35573975
>there will be no drinking here
not to be the devil in your shoulder, but that is fairly easy to fix... At leastr that's what I would do. DO some shots beforehand, maybe bring a flask for emergencies.
>>
>>35574099
wut
>>
>>35574399
If you don't suck at being drunk, which you apparently do, it's fine. Christ you uptight dickhead.
>>
>>35574608
This. Backwoods are the best option for me personally.
>>
File: thumbs.webm (589 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.webm
589 KB, 960x720
Mouthwash works just as well and you can just say you like having really fresh breath.
>>
>>35578668
You'll honestly be fine

>Make small talk; ask questions as opposed to asking questions
>Keep answered open ended
>Be cool.

You know, things can suck sometimes. I hate presentations. Or, at least the feeling before. But after two minutes, I relax into it, and it feels far more comfortable.

You overthink it. Just be comfortable, maintain eye contact, and smile. You'll be fine anon. Good luck!
>>
>>35578696
Thanks, i'll do my best
>>
I've always been a huge sperg autist in social gatherings who sits quiet and never says a word and one day I realised I wouldn't be able to change it so I started working on my presence more than words I say.
It takes some time in front of the mirror to find a good facial expression that says "I'm quiet becaues I don't give a shit about what's going on here" instead of the default autistic expression "I'm quiet because I'm a shy autist, please don't ask me why I'm not talking".

You can see in almost every social gathering there's a guy who is less loud than the others. The difference is his presence, if you show you're okay with it and you're just not interested in the current discussion or you're a turbo autist and don't wanna be there.
>>
I'd be more worried about her meeting my friends t.b.h.

.My best friend lives across the country because navy. And my only other friend is cool, but he recently turned into a jesus freak. He doesn't go around preaching stuff, but he brings up bible shit at least once every time I hang out. My other acquaintance is a spergy perv
>>
File: bedblonde.jpg (74 KB, 604x594) Image search: [Google]
bedblonde.jpg
74 KB, 604x594
>>35573975

>Alcohol on a regular basis
>Gonna make it

Pick 0 OP
>>
File: 1426506757446.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1426506757446.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
>tfw skinny manlet but not autistic and still have a gf
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.