[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight and food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pe.jpg (43 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
43 KB, 599x600
Hey, /fit. I'm not sure if I'm in the thread, but I hope there are people among you, that know about how food helps gain and lose weight.
My deal is simple, I'm getting fat, which is not a good tendency.
My job is IT-related, and I spend all my free time in front of PC as well. Weekends are 80% the same as my working day free time. Also I don't really like sports and exercising, because of bad experience at school and sport clubs(parents used fo force me to do that).
So my question is, will I lose weight if I extremely reduce my food portions, while still having them 3 times a day and not doing any exercising?
>>
File: batsweat.gif (173 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
batsweat.gif
173 KB, 225x224
>>35573187
>be OP
>"I'm not sure if I'm in the thread,"
>>
Instead of a sandwich have a bagel with peanut butter. Instead of soda drink water or coffee. Go to Mcdonald's and get the oatmeal, no one ever gets the oatmeal there and they give you weird looks, it's fun.
>>
You will lose weight by eating less, obviously. Try exercising though you fucking giant pussy
>>
>>35573238
I don't have a giant pussy, only a tiny penis
>>
>>35573223
anon, peanut butter is lotza calories
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 368x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 368x600
>>35573187
Glad to help OP
>>
>>35573187
If you reduce portion sizes without adding exercise you will likely lose weight, depending on how much you reduce them by.

My advice OP, use a TDEE calculator to work out your approximate maintenance calorie intake and eat 300-500 below that number. This does involve counting your calories, obviously. Use MyFitnessPal.
>>
>>35573396
danke, i did it, it just doesnt seem to have a lot about eating, there's not even a word about split eating for instance.
>>
lift or you'll look like shit (even worst than fat is skinny fat)
its not hard to get used to it and even liking it when you're getting good results
>>
>>35573414
Thanks, thats helpful
>>
OP let me tell you what will happen kf you undereat but don't lift: you'll look the same as before, but smaller.

If you wish to stop looking like shit, get swole you must.
>>
>>35573466
what do you mean - like my height will shorten or what? i just cant imagine someone getting smaller.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.