[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there /fit/ Where do i start getting fit? What type of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: vt_fitness_room_rdax_90.jpg (86 KB, 520x300) Image search: [Google]
vt_fitness_room_rdax_90.jpg
86 KB, 520x300
Hello there /fit/
Where do i start getting fit?
What type of workout do i start with?
>>
start by fucking off. faggot.
>>
By reading the sticky. Click the dinosaur running around at the top of the page and read
>>
>>35573182

>machines
>>
happy new year faggot
>>
This isnt your personal chat room, look it up on google and try things and see how they work.
>>
>>35573199
>>35573203
>>35573338
>>35573216
>>35573206

dont listen to these fucking retards that try to sabotage you.

These are douchebags that have the wrong mindset and only care for themselves. If /fit/ had a hunk alarm it would go off for these faggots

OP you should start with reading the sticky, and if you still have a specific question you can come and ask here

its nice that you decide to start getting in shape. it will be the best decision of your life
>>
Do bicep curls and situps
>>
>>35573450
>hunk alarm
I think you're cute too, wanna get a cup of coffee?
>>
>>35573467
im not gay
>>
>>35573467
Can I get a cup of coffee with you anon desu? Hehehe
>>
Lurk moar faggot

Read the sticky
>>
>>35573603
Why so mean? be nice to new guys man
>>
>>35573614
He's going to hog our weights breh
>>
>>35573623
/fit/ is literally the worst sabotaging fitness community out there
>>
File: 1286894765253.jpg (72 KB, 368x600) Image search: [Google]
1286894765253.jpg
72 KB, 368x600
>>
>>35573596
sure but my pre workout has plenty of caffeine in it so make mine a hot choc with extra marshmellows
>>
>>35573614
all the information a new guy needs is collected in the sticky
is it mean of me to not tuck you into bed and read it for you?
>>
>>35573631
Or we don't need to rehash HAY GUIZE I JUST STARTED GIVE ME A PERSONIZED ROUTINE PLZ

Try going to a sports specific training forum and asking the basic rules of the game over and over and see how far you get
>>
>>35573650
yes it actually is
>>35573653
you dont have to reply
>>
>>35573631
I won't argue that but we have a pretty complete guide on how to get started at the top of the page and it gets really annoying when people overlook it.
>>
>>35573206
>not hanging machines on the end of the bar

Never gonna make it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.