[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me gain weight. I'm 6" 50kg (110lbs) and currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (91 KB, 456x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 456x322
Help me gain weight. I'm 6" 50kg (110lbs) and currently eating 2500 calories a day is there any foods or methods that can really boost my fat percentage quickly?
>>
>>35571995
Gallon
Of
Milk
A
Day

+

Starting
Strength
>>
Op, when trying to gain mass its not about how much you eat but rather what you eat.

Eating healthy, calorie dense foods > eating fat filled, crappy junk food

Swap out the cheeseburgers and peanut butter sandwiches for skinless chicken, steaks, big scaping bulls of oatmeal, and essential fatty acids
>>
You're pretty heavy for six inches.
>>
>>35572128
lol
>>
>>35571995
If you're seriously 110lbs at 6', go see a doctor, you're at risk for a lot of health issues. If you're exaggerating your height or something though, and aren't actually on the verge of death levels of underweight, then not really, just keep eating enough to gain, maybe eat an extra thousand calories instead of 500 for a while though.
>>
>>35572119
What if you mix peanut butter into your oatmeal?
>>
Keto. It's not a meme, it helps you to attain your ideal weight, that's why it works when you're too fat, and when you're too skinny.

Don't do the milk thing! It will only give you gynomastia.

Stock up on beef and coconut oil. If you need more calories, a spoon of coconut oil has a hundred, just eat five spoon fulls throughout the day and wash them down with water or tea.
>>
>>35572364
>the milk thing
Are you referring to GOMAD
>>
>>35572364
How the fuck is ketosis going to help someone that incredibly underweight? It's a diet people use to lose weight, don't peddle that shit here.
>>
>>35571995
Let me greentext a little backstory about myself

>be skelly
>what is this calories in / out meme?
>have insanely high metabolism, literally like 150% higher than everyone elses unaffected by my level of activity, which is 0 btw but still have this problem
>Know im special
>Know its a valid excuse
>Literally eat like a bear
>2 slices of bread with jelly for breakfast
>half a frozen pizza for dinner
>2 glasses of soda for evening
>still cant gain weight
>my appetite wont allow me to surpass this huge amount of food intake

So now im eating a massive 2500 calories, i dont want muscle gain as i said in OP i just want to boost my fat percentage quickly
>>
>>35573136
See a fucking doctor if you're legit counting calories and still not gaining weight, your metabolism isn't magical.

Also, 2500 is nothing, so I'm kind of feeling like this is bait.
>>
>>35572324
It's going to explode the fuck nigga
>>
>>35573221
Pretty sure its b8 desu
>>
>>35573136
pls b b8
>>
>>35573136

saw this the other day gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>35571995
diet shakes AFTER your regular meals prepare them with milk this way you can add another 1000 cals to your diet also make sure you gt plenty of carbs(spagehti potatos etc)
>>
>>35571995
calorie-dense foods:
>olive oil
>coconut oil
>cheese
>chocolate
what I did which worked is to fry everything in olive oil - have a breakfast of fried eggs, fried onion, fried potatoes, fried mushrooms and garlic, fried bread etc.
>>
>>35572119
are you implying peanut butter sandwiches are bad?
>>
>>35575639
actualy the stuff they use fatten starved african kids up is mainly PenutPaste
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.