[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powerlifting and Boxing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1438500260085.jpg (215 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
1438500260085.jpg
215 KB, 1024x765
Is it possible? Could you build size and strength while having good cardio and hand speed?

Would doing a strength/bodybuilding routine like Madcow 5x5 3 days a week and boxing the other 3 days be a good idea? Assume I get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep and eat everything in sight. I don't plan on being competitive in either, just good.

My current lifts are

225 bench
265 squat(injury)
415 deadlift

No boxing experience
>>
>>35571993
Who is this cum chum?
>>
I wish most black girls looked like this, like holy shit she doesn't even have good hair, but she doesn't fucking look like some ghetto trash.
>>
Yes
You are nowhere near stronk enough to worry about your gains interfering with cardio
>>
File: breh.png (200 KB, 343x456) Image search: [Google]
breh.png
200 KB, 343x456
>>35572055
>35572055
I know..

breh..
>>
File: Cyejv2B.jpg (694 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cyejv2B.jpg
694 KB, 1920x1080
So uh, why just boxing?

If there isn't a decent reason I suggest training kicks and take downs too.

You can train for endurance with martial arts or if you're a bigger dude you can train for explosive power which it sounds like is more your style. Not necessarily for actually digging someone, just may as well work the full body rather than just the arms and shoulders.
>>
>>35572135
***fighting
>>
>>35572135
Because i have a torn acl and am very scared of getting kicked in the knee and breaking it. I think boxing is safer and still pretty effective
>>
>>35572084
breh...
>>
>>35572135
Boxing absolutely destroys anyone one on one(maybe besides wrestling)
this is coming from an European MMA champ, who has been defeated by an actual pro boxers.
>>
>>35572084
my fucking god, what i would do to make my girl wear a bikini like that

fucking bikinis with the lower part like that turn me on so fucking much
>>
>>35572182
Boxing absolutely does destroy everyone, as long as everyone agrees not to kick or wrestle. Otherwise, not at all.
>>
i want to fuck a black qt now

too bad there's no helping me since i live in the shithole that is baltimore
>>
Her name is jayde pierce
>>
>>35571993
>just good
you'll never be any good in boxing like that and being a punching bag for better boxers sucks
>>
>>35574348
I meant good enough to take out anyone will little to no combat experience, aka any drunk bastard that wants to start a fight. Not be #1 p4p
>>
>>35571993
They're both meme-sports, so it could work
>>
>>35572226
You better hope that kick doesn't put you off balance.
>>
>>35572226

If you plan on wrestling or going to ground in a streetfight I have some bad news breh
>>
>>35571993
who is this semen demon
>>
>>35571993
just do it if you want to
forget the fucking obsession of perfect routine
if you have fun doing it, do it

unless you are running 2 hours a day after lifting without eating there are no downsides on incorporating some cardio to your routine

for me it's even better because I'm more hungry so it's easier to reach the bulk

also any full-contact sport will boost your confidence like hell
>>
>>35571993
just started boxing and am getting pretty good. been going for a month and coach wants me to have my first fight in like 3 months. 19 year old in colege. You go back to the gym and realize its pointless having all that strength without some way to use it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.