[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man, fuck this shit. i know u guys would be against it but im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1452230168149.jpg (307 KB, 401x625) Image search: [Google]
1452230168149.jpg
307 KB, 401x625
man, fuck this shit. i know u guys would be against it but im about to go to the movies alone and try to pick up a girl.

wish me luck, bros
>>
>>35570866
>not fitness related
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>35570866
That's l'spirit anon
>>
aw fuck this. everyones coupled up or with their family. im literally the only person who came alone

fuck it im going home
>>
I actually prefer seeing movies by myself.

At least thats what I tell myself.
>>
>>35571337
Man :(
That's kinda sad
>>
>>35571337
Women don't go to the movies alone. They're not losers like us.
>>
Why the fuck would you go to the movies to pick up a girl. I feel like that's the worst place
>>
>>35571418
the theater is two minute walk from here, no car yet and there is no where else to go
>>
>>35571536
Literally the worst choice. Nobody goes to the theater alone except for white males between the ages of 20 and 55, and even among them pretty rarely. Even if you somehow found a girl who was alone, even if you didn't start a spaghetti avalanche in the theater lobby when you tried to talk to her, even if you somehow created a spontaneous date there... you're at the movies. You would both sit there for two hours and not speak to each other. If you want spontaneous dates you need to go like anywhere else other than the movie theater.

With that being said you are braver than a large portion of guys if you keep at it. Next time go to a pub where you can shoot pool or something, or a mall where you can meet someone and immediately have a number of things to do.
>>
Op, we gonna make it
anons, we gonna make it.

Lets get it.
>>35571844
>>
>>35570866
autism, but atleast you got dubs
>>
>>35571536
/r/theredpill
I can name 3 different reasons why you would fail, but to sum it up it's because you're not much of a masculine figure, so let's change that first then try picking up chicks again in a few months.
>>
>>35572245
fuck u bruh, im gonna go to the dmv tomorrow. gonna try my luck there
>>
>>35572269
>fuck u bruh, im gonna go to the dmv tomorrow.

ayy lmao

Im trying to imagine how approaching females would work in an environment where literally every person in the room is hating their existence
>>
>>35572283
what do u mean everyone has to go to the dmv at some point in there life
>>
File: large__3_-8551.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large__3_-8551.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
Real story incoming after falling for troll in r9k:
>suggest going to the movies with friends
>ask r9k what to text
>they tell me to abort and try to get some friends there
>i'm like fuck it
>meet a few girls and tell them what movie they are watching
>make a bs line about how im watching the same thing
>it was breaking dawn (aka twilight)
>they cringe a little but im fit so who cares they are probably dtf (down to fuck)
>they ask me where are my friends
>i try thinking of something and look awkard for a sec and tell them i went alone
>they get sorta creep out and try to rush for seaats
>they take the seats that were packed with people and i had no place to be in
>only seat was way in the front where i had to extend my neck
>force myself to watch another movie alone

i quit lifting for a year after that seeing how gains didn't get me laid and came back since it helped with my depression
>>
>>35572296
holy fuck, i cringed all the way from here
anon, lifting doesnt cure autism...
>>
>>35572296
pls dont be real
>>
>>35572295
And no one likes being there.
>>
>>35572296
wew lad that was pretty cringe but
>i quit lifting for a year after that seeing how gains didn't get me laid and came back since it helped with my depression

that made the cringe reach max levels, fuck man, i think i even got some spaghetti cooking on my pockets after reading this
>>
>>35571874
>>35572296

what's the deal with people not wanting to go to the movies alone? is that a meme on some other board? I've never understood the point of going to a movie with friends, i can stare at a screen for hours on end alone at home for free. if im gonna be with people, let's at least do something where we can talk to each other
>>
>>35572296
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW F.AM

thats some cringe right there
saved
>>
>>35571387
This. OP chose like literally the worst place ever
>>
File: Michelin_tears.jpg (46 KB, 463x254) Image search: [Google]
Michelin_tears.jpg
46 KB, 463x254
>>35572296
Most likely not real but still keked hard
>>
>>35571387

People like YOU**

Normal people don't go movies alone unless they have a valid reason, like needing to watch Scooby do for work or something idunno.
>>
>>35572391

Because it's weird, especially in gold class cinemas here in Aus. Seats are are in pairs so usually it's full of couples and maybe a young kid and their mother or father. Then you always get the random fat slob or middle aged cat woman who decides to get a seat to herself next to an ALWAYS empty seat because nobody else comes alone.

That's being said I'm sure a lot of people that are high would go alone.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.