[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on SARMS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: sarms.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sarms.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
redpill me on SARMS
>>
>>35570669
>redpill

Kill yourself
>>
>>35570669
Just do real steroids
SARMS are too new and the sides are pretty much unknown
>>
>>35570710
extremely insecure about my mpb, brought alot of hair back with propecia, dont wanna lose it again
>>
>>35570677
fuck off you edgy faggot
>>
>>35570669
did lgd4033 for 5 weeks and got fucking huge

energy went through the roof, didn't even pct. kept every single ounce of my gains until i got MRSA about 2 weeks later and had to stop lifting.

no shut down, probably gunna hit another cycle soon
>>
>>35570745
damn that sucks bruh, how did you get staph infection?
>>
>>35570669
Femenist are using warms to up your estrogen levels so you become a beta provider wagecuck so you earn money to support them while they get fat and Tyrone and shaquidlatiaha move in next door and Juan mexicano cucks your job at the gas station
>>
>>35571029
/pol/ pls leave
>>
>>35571140

Niggers aren't allowed on /fit/ you swarmy kike
>>
>>35570669
>>35570669
>>35570669
I really want to know if you can still knock a bitch up on them
>>
>>35570745
Specs before and after?
Or a photo?
>>
actually just got my ostarine, gonna start a six week cycle of 20 mg ED. no pct, I figure my test, if suppressed at all, should recover naturally. can't wait
>>
>>35570669
bump
>>
>>35570710
when will this meme die?
>>
>>35571877
who said it was a meme?
>>
>>35571886
some of the sarms were engineered 20 years ago and most that are available online are stage 3 human testing.
>>
>>35571904
but why have they only gained popularity recently?
>>
>>35571915
athletes been on sarms for like a decade, got banned only recently. normies only start doing something when it gets banned.
>>
>>35571958
I see, im thinking about lgd+Cardarine stack

thoughts?
>>
Anyone tried O-bol?
>>
In for ibutamoren. Not really a sarm but whatever. But I don't know if I got balls big enough to try that shit.
>>
>>35570745

Pics. Also no pct are you retarded?
>>
File: 1446013476196.png (3 MB, 7528x3584) Image search: [Google]
1446013476196.png
3 MB, 7528x3584
>pic relevant
>>
>>35572334
thank you based anon
>>
>>35572381
be safe bro
>>
>>35571915
The banned oral PH/DS have gotten too pricey
>>
>>35572334
Wow, this is why I come to /fit/. Through all the shit, you find gold like this.
>>
>>35570710
anyone have any info about using sarms between cycles?
>>
>>35570669
What are SARMS
>>
SARMs are weak anabolic compounds that have all of the testosterone-suppressing power of steroids but without the gains. SARMs cost more money than steroids, and SARMs sold online are either fake or significantly underdosed.

They only exist to extract money for credulous betas.
>>
>>35570741
He's right tho, kill yourself
>>
>>35572334
lol read about 2 sentences in before the misinformation starts. LGD doesn't cause shutdown, it causes suppression of testosterone, not the same thing.
Shutdown refers to very low levels of LH and FSH, which form part of the HPTA and together are responsible for keeping the body producing testosterone. Supplementing with exogenous hormones decreases the level of FSH and LH. Using LGD seems to lower testosterone by some other mechanism as FSH and LH levels only decrease slightly and return, along with testosterone levels, in the days/weeks (search plebbit for bloodwork, a couple guys have posted theirs after no pct following LGD and shown solid recovery) after the cycle, unlike steroids which usually leave people with lowered testosterone for much much longer if they skip a pct. Standard pct for LGD seems to be becoming just 3g DAA for a few weeks.
>>
>>35571152
Reminder that there's no such thing as genetic race.
>>
I'd definitely investigate them if it wouldn't work out several times more expensive than just doing steroids.
>>
>>35571430
20 mg not only causes suppression but will shut you down. 100% srs too do 10 mg at most and if ur cutting u wont lose any muscle and gain a bit. Very little supp if any at 10
>>
>>35579499
You're getting ostarine mixed up with lgd . 20mg is a high dose, but totally doable with ostarine. 10mg would be a weak dose, I've just about never read about anyone doing less than 12.5. If it was lgd you were talking about on the other hand, you'd have the right idea.
>>
>>35579566
no i dont have them swapped around fucko i know what i meant to say.
>>
>>35579984
stop spreading false information
>>
>>35580396
Im not retard look more into the forums your reading on. There all fucking shills if you havent noticed also how they advertise there shitty pct HCgenerate. There all fucking SHILLS
>>
>>35579499
>doing less to avoid shutdown

I dont think you understand hemostasis. Any dose that will put you at above natty levels will shut you down. If you do less to avoid shutdown, you'll just be getting moderate sides while still being at natty levels....

This right here is why you should consider doing tesosterone enanthate not sarms. Not only is it far more effective, it has been around longer & there is better more consistent information. Case in point, all the misinformation surrounding PCT on sarms.
>>
>>35579499
10mg is pretty low and almost a waste of time unless you are stacking it with something
>>
>>35580815
obviously Dylan gemelli is shilling his own shit like a fucking jew but if you read through the dozens of logs on different websites you'll come to find you're wrong
>>
>>35580815
If you get your info from where they shill that pct it's no wonder you're misinformed.

>>35580858
While you have some points, please use the right terminology. SARMS do not shut people down, they cause some suppression, and generally less so than AAS. There's pros and cons of each of them (lack of long term research on SARMS being one of their cons).
>>
>>35580875
>pretty low
Human were dosed at 2mg i believe and experienced 0 muscle loss and a lil gain on a cal defecit. Bodybuilders love to 10x the dose for more gains. 10mg is enough to cause suppression fucko and it will give benefits aswell.
>>
>>35570745
pics plz
>>
>>35579499
dumbass, I started at 12.5, stayed on 25 for next 5-6 weeks, and hit 32.5 for last two weeks. no shutdown, no pct. everything is perfect. gained 10 lbs in 8 weeks.
>>
Whats a reputable brand?
>>
they are like what spice is to real cannabis
>>
>>35582732
ceretropic, uniquemical
>>
>>35570729
Then don't use performance enhancing drugs, which work by stimulating or imitating the very hormone that made your hair fuck off
>>
>>35570729
>>35582811
SARM stands for Selective Androgen Receptor Modules meaning that it only affects certain areas of your anatomy being in this case, muscle and bone. It shouldn't cause hairline/gyno problems.
>>
>>35582749
So better trip, but more unhealthy?
>>
>>35584792
Not at all. The clinical trials have shown that it has an effect similar to a weak dose of steroids. And as mentioned above, it only hits certain androgen receptors in the bone and muscle so it doesn't affect much of anything else. For LGD-4033 (Ligandrol), the test subjects all got an increase of 1.5kg of muscle mass - and that's without exercising. There was a suppression after their cycle though but the testosterone levels came back to normal after three weeks. No PCT was used. None of the subjects had any further hair loss nor did gynecomastia occur.

The spice/weed thing is wrong. It's more like what codeine is to morphine.
>>
>>35586940
Interesting, but wasnt all the clinical trails done with a dose around 3mg? Whereas people use around 15-25 mg?
>>
>>35588044
12.5-25mg is for Ostarine. LGD is usually 5-10mg. There was also a short term study on large doses of one of them, and nothing bad happened as far as I remember.
>>
>>35588076

can any fatass just buy this and build muscle?
>>
>>35588419
It's mostly pointless for people who haven't got their diet in check and/or haven't gotten past the novice phase yet. There won't be much difference between natty gains and SARMS, so it would be mostly a waste of money. Get to know your body and it's limits first.
>>
>>35588531
thats what i figured thanks.
>>
>>35570745
what was your dosage? doing s-4 (50mg) and lgd (5mg) ed stack soon. will post before and after when im done in 8 weeks or so since so few pics are out there
>>
>>35588601
can't wait. just started my 20 MG osta ed cycle yesterday
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.