[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i fix my body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
how do i fix my body
>>
HIGH EST
>>
Why would you want to fix that. Perfect size to play with while you masturbate
>>
kill it with fire
>>
>>35570446

Lose weight and lift
>>
>>35570459
>>35570458
>>35570453
seriously plz help

I've already lost 25 pounds, but this is still here

I don't know what to do

Will I have to get surgery?
>>
up
>>
>>35570485
build some chest muscle
bench etc.
continue to lose weight
>>
GIRL?
>>
>>35570485
>I've already lost 25 pounds, but this is still here
so lose more you fat fuck
>>
>>35570446
I'm so confused? London or not?
>>
>>35570485
Squat. Do it.

Honestly, at least you're making an effort, rather than obese fucks who think they're not disgusting as all hell.
>>
>>35570595
>>35570581
standing up

I'm around my "ideal" weight supposedly, 170 at 5'11, down from 200 a couple months ago.

But really, I've had the tit problem even before I gained weight.

Will I ever be able to have a normal body or have genetics fucked me?
>>
Would titty fuck
>>
>>35570485
I had gynecomastia that was less apparent than yours, but overall I wasn't nearly as fat. (pics available upon request). gynecomastia is breast tissue. it will NOT go away as you lose fat. so yes, surgery is in fact your only option. BUT I don't advice you do surgery right away. even without the gyne, you're fat as fuck. lose weight first 3-4 months of cutting HARD while training and getting your overall fitness level as good as you can. then get the surgery. you can find support on the boards at gynecomastia*org

good luck brah, you were dealt a shitty hand but you can take steps to come out on top.
>>
>>35570446
you forgot to lift weights... or atleast do some fucking pushups or something jeesus you look week.. you could cut down to auswitz and still look like shit. not trying to be a dick but you could maybe try to fill it back in with some muscle dude
>>
>>35570446

6 mg of oestradiol valerate and 150 mg of spironolactone daily. Trust me senpai you'll bulk up like a god.
>>
>>35570446
dat left titty reminds me of this 9/10 mega hottie I got to bang for a little while
>>
>>35570658
>170 at 5'11
nigga you are not 170
Or, more likely, you're not 5'11"
>>
op wear a bra and take estrogen
>>
>>35570658
I guess I'm just going to repost this for every posture picture I'd criticize. The point is to check out breathing and "fixing it" posture videos and text if this doesn't sum it up enough:

Rotating the shoulders back is as simple as opening the palms and forearms forward. They should roll back almost naturally at that point. No lifting the chest, just suppleness.

https://youtu.be/yKrEvSoG1kg

If you're trying to strain up with the chest and spine, you should do the same with your hips and legs. That's called an open, neutral position, and it can be especially helpful as a counter action to tight muscles through lifts and stretches.. and should be the most comfortable.

Protip: squats, pullups, power cleans. Breath to push down the pelvic floor, and when breathing out, you can pull up or clench it. Flexibility is also going to increase circulation and muscle mass potential while also reducing both physical tightness (stress) and such hormones. A multivitamin, real vitamin c, and some k is a decent idea as well.

Enjoy.
>>
>>35570794
>>35570715
>>35570713
Thanks guys
>>
>>35570446
takes time. you've lost weight, a good thing. keep it up. do squats, bench, ohp. keep track of progress and keep increasing weight / reps.

no speed-up science without being a faggot cheat fraud. it just keeps getting better but it's slow. be patient. you'll make it.
>>
File: 1347607532613.jpg (115 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1347607532613.jpg
115 KB, 960x960
>>35570794
>If you're trying to strain up with the chest and spine
ever*

>you should do the same with your hips and legs
opening the posture*

Getting huge muscles would help the most. It's helpful looking at and being attracted to pictures of large thighs and great cores.
>>
>>35570658
I don't think that weight is 'ideal' because you still look like shit
>>
>>35570446
MEXICO
E
X
I
C
O
>>
>>35570485
Lose weight, workout your chest ( and everything else obviously )
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck
>>
>>35570658
post a full body pick from the front

but if I had to give general tip it would be drink nothing but water (and I mean fucking nothing but water), stop eating junk and replace it with good sources of protein(fish, chicken, eggs) along with some veg (specifically broccoli). lastly lift a lot.

The water should help with losing weight The food helps with building muscle and eat broccoli for the same reason you should lift heavy, Testosterone. You look like the pills berry doughboy not just because your fat, but because you have no test to tell your titties that you have a cock, at least, I think you do
>>
>>35570446
You have Gyno
excercising is not going to fix it you have to have surgery.
>>
>>35570446
DATS A TITTY
>>
>>35571002
as a followup if you're really lucky gyno can be solved with increase test levels, but in all likelihood you're gonna nee surgery if you want to look normal at some point
>>
File: Photo on 1-10-16 at 10.20 PM.jpg (106 KB, 662x703) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 1-10-16 at 10.20 PM.jpg
106 KB, 662x703
>>35571002
>>
>>35571072
>>35571089
http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Start out with above and eat like what I said, also listen to the other advice in here about posture, if nothing else it will give you a few inches of height that is invaluable in the pussy marketplace

SL is my favorite workout for beginners because it is simple and is a good middleground between building strength and aesthetics.

Thats all I got for ya, op. The rest is up to you good luck
>>
File: gunstick.jpg (71 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
gunstick.jpg
71 KB, 567x564
>>35570446
>how do i fix my body
>>
>>35571089
I don't think you have gyno. You're just fat. Keep dieting and exercising.
>>
10x10 Fork Putdowns
>>
>>35570446
>35570759
^This.

Also, 50% of this board will tell you you have gyno and the rest will ask you if they can bang your boipuss. Unless the texture of the fatty substances under your nipples is distinctly different from the rest of your fat, it's not gyno. I don't think you have gyno; you, like me, were just fucked by where your body decided to start storing fat. Probably lowish test/highish estrogen as a child. My advice? Go on keto (or a normal cut, as long as you eat enough meat) and do a good mix of cardio/weightlifting. (P90x is a good introduction to fitness if you've never lifted.) Then after you think you're too skinny, bulk, then cut one more time.

I looked a lot like you, did this, and now I at least have a passable body. Also, do a lot of core work to compensate for your wide ribs.
>>
>>35570485
>I've already lost 25 pounds, but this is still here
>I don't know what to do

well then keep losing fucking weight until the belly flap and bitch tits are gone.
this isnt fucking rocket science.
>>
>>35570485
Don't just aiming to lose overall weight Lose your bodyfat
>>
>>35570658
170 is only ideal at 5'11" if you lift
>>
Lose the weight, keep the tits

no homo
>>
>>35570658
Have you ever heard the term, skinny fat?
>>
>>35570446
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
It's never too late, OP. Read this before it's too late:
http://www.doxtor.fit/2016/01/how-to-lose-fat-effectively-and-fast.html
>>
>>35570783
Best case fucking scenario.
>>
>>35570446
I came here only to laugh. Sorry
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.