[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drives you when you lift heavy? Is it chaos? The anger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1451420625821.jpg (30 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
1451420625821.jpg
30 KB, 400x345
What drives you when you lift heavy?

Is it chaos? The anger you have at the world's injustices and every circumstance that happened to get to this point?

Or is it focus? The determination to bear any sort of hardship and think with a rational mind about a future of peace, no matter what darkness you may fight?

Or is it something else entirely? Is it an awareness of the pure hopelessness and the knowledge that everything dies, this mysterious force that drives you?
>>
>>35569520
the satisfaction of doing it and the feeling of progress
>>
doing it and doing it and doing it well, doing it and doing it and doing it well, doing it and doing it and doing it well
>>
>>35569520
I just want to get big man
>>
>>35569699
how about doing it and doing it and doing it
>>
File: 1382488599936.gif (2 MB, 313x159) Image search: [Google]
1382488599936.gif
2 MB, 313x159
>>35569520

>2013+3
>Not imaging yourself as a Jager when lifting

Pick one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY
>>
i do it to punish myself for being a piece of shit
>>
>>35569520
The fuck is this gay shit.
>>
>>35569660
[citation needed]
>>
>>35569520
>2010+5+1
>not lifting so that u can take it a level beyond a super saiyan ascended past a super saiyan
>not gelling artistically to get that last rep

Ur never gonna make it
>>
>>35569520
mine is fear, absolute fear and focus, when im kneeling infront off the bar on my diddys for PR lift i am fucking terrified, gives me the focus i need, knowing that if i fail ill snapcity or just fail.
>>
File: Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg (87 KB, 562x880) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg
87 KB, 562x880
>>35569520
what drives me is the feeling of WARP OVERTAKING ME
IT IS A GOOD PAIN
>>
>>35571983
What drives me is my infallible faith in the Emperor, heretic!!!
>>
every time i'm getting revved up for a big lift i just remember how much I hate women and just want them all to suffer.

pulled 695 last week
>>
>>35569520
Its the knowledge that im making gains and that qts are mirin my lifts. Working out at a dyel uni gym and a 3pl8 squat for 5 gets you mires.
>>
>>35569520
Holy shit. The last one for me. The feeling that nothing matters, no one will remember this and everything dies in the end
>>
>>35571983
>alpha legion

I AM ALPHARIUS
Hydra Dominatus bitchez
>>
>>35572709
SANGUINIUS IS BACK BITCHES. KNEEL BEFORE THE FUCKING ORIGINAL ANGEL OF DEATH.
>>
>>35569520
When you lift heavy you don't have time to think of all that shit. You just have the weight and it needs to be moved, and that's it. I really doubt anyone is thinking about chaos or some bitch as they lift. If you are you're not lifting very heavy.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 478x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 478x307
Chaabar manda'yaim a'den
>>
I channel my anger into my lifts. I'm a misanthrope. Like a Sith Lord, I let my hatred for humanity flow through me in order to reach new strengths. I like to imagine I am gathering the power to end humanity once and for all
>>
I don't lift, I have just started a bodyweight thing as a last recourse against the endless pit of chronic depression. I spent about a month and a half not eating or sleeping anything so I lost a lot of weight, mostly fat, probably some muscle.

I don't have any reason to say this, I'm just in a very bad place. Even left work early because of it. I just wish someone would notice whether I am there or not; Alive or dead. Nobody will ever love me.
>>
>>35572724
Chaos? More like Gayous.

Get bent heritics.
>>
>>35569889
/thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.