[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to knock sense into my dad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 604x340
Guys my dad is 100% convinced that VEGANISM is the only healthy diet in the world and that government or scientists or doctors are lying about meat because reasons. I try to show him studies, and deficiency of some vitamins which people who are vegans have and he doesn't even want to discuss it, he refutes all my arguments with "they're lying, they were paid to lie" while if I tell him that the people who are trying to sell him 20$ brown old lettuce saying its organic are trying to scam him, he says why would someone do that? Like filing seriously m8, the thing is he has a degree of autism so he probably can't be reasoned with or anything. Help fit, I literally hate ignorant people and I am starting to hate my dad
>>
You could drug & rape him.
>>
>>35568756
Best case fucking scenario.
>>
>>35568688
>he has a degree of autism so he probably can't be reasoned with or anything
>>
>>35568688
Well, I would like to retort sir.
What vitamins do you claim that I am deficient in? I've been to the most advanced hospital in SW Virginia many times and my tests have shown me in optimal levels for pretty much every micronutrient. B12, Iron, Zinc,...

It's kinda a silly argument to link people eating unhealthy to a diet as a whole, I mean people eating veganism "the right way" are still at a advantage when it comes to meat eaters "eating the right way" in terms of saturated fags, philate exposure, dairy and estrogen exposure, colon health....

The reason why organic food is more costly boils down to 1) because they can 2) higher output on shit tier foods 3) food distribution warehouses tend to ship them out quicker and not keep as much on hand.

So next time you post about some retard vegan who ate nothing but Oreos and pasta, I will post about a meat eater doing something equally stupid.

I would try veganism yourself and do it right before you are so heavy handed in your opinion. I've ate meat and dairy before and now I'm healthier than when I was trying to be fit on those.
>>
>>35568796
Is this the new navy seals pasta but for vegan threads? I've seen this shit in like 5 other threads m8
>>
>>35568688
ey b0ss
>>
>>35568688
1. Unless someone is trying to force you to live a certain lifestyle, fuck off, it's not your business.
2. 'Vegan' is a lifestyle, you fucking moron, NOT A DIET! 'Vegetarian' is a diet.
3. This thread is most certainly bait. OP is a fag.
>>
>>35568832
wut? English por favor
>>
>>35568796
Ok idk if this is bait or legit but
1. Just The fact that you had to go to a doctor just to see if your vitamin levels were normal makes your argument start off like total shit
2. I have a vegan step sister and she literally doesn't eat anything processed (like cookies) just raw leaves, vegetables fruits and nuts.
She is literally dying and she can't see it, you can see her joints through her skin, and count her ribs. She has all the signs of vitamin b12 deficient because she refuses to take any supplements, especially anemia. She literally sleeps about 3 3-4 hour naps a day not counting normal night sleep. She does yoga and claims to be just as fit as a normal sized weight lifter (guessing she means natty?) which she obviously isn't, since last time I saw her at a family reunion she was tasked with moving chairs to the tables, and she couldn't lift a damn chair. Now I'm not talking about some plastic chair that weighs 500 grams or some shit, but not being able to lift a wooden chair that's about 2-3kg? Thats pathetic. My cousins grandpa had to help her and he's 83 or around that. Ie seen her eat a shit ton of salads, nuts and shitty weird bean dips and she sometimes falls down for no apparent reason (maybe dizzy from lack of vitamis or some shit)
>>
>>35568839
Are you bait or just a meme?
>>
>>35568796
do you understand what a non-essential nutrient is?
>vegans are at an advantage
having a diet deficient in essential and non-essential micronutrients isn't an advantage and removing some of the richest foods (animal products) does reduce the quality of your diet.

you don't need to drink dairy to use animal products, it isn't a requirement.
>colon health
implying there is any solid evidence of that yet, and even if there was how will you replace the nutritional profile of red meat? I doubt you're even aware of what is unique about it.

>I will post about a meat eater doing something equally stupid
you just did with all your colon health, estrogen exposure talk. half of vegan rhetoric seems to be about "meat-eaters" in general and not animal products specifically or individually.

>try veganism and do it right
I know there is no way to do this. It's impossible to do it right.

>I'm healthier now than when i was eating meat and dairy
That may be, and I'm sure a lot of omnivores would be healthier if they shifted the proportions of their diet so they had more plant foods and less animal products - but less animal products being healthier doesn't mean that NO animal products is healthiest.
>>
>>35568839
the vegan diet is a diet, just like you don't have to actually be in germany to do german volume training.

it started there, just like the vegan diet started with veganism as an ethical movement,
>>
>>35568932
PSYCHIATRIC INTERVENTION
S
Y
C
H
INTERVENTION
A
T
R
INTERVENTION
C
>>
>>35568989
This. Atleast 90% of vegans now don't give a shit about animal cuelty, they just say "OMG I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER! Yeah I'll be right there just let me take my pill cocktail of vitamins just to function like a normal human being ;)"

Also
>>35568796
Post pic of body with time stamp ;)
>inb4 hungry skelly
>inb4 obvious rounds
>inb4 no picture provided at all
Also
>sir
You forgot to tip your fedora, or is a piece of felt and fabric too heavy for you?
>>
>>35569055
Meant to say
>inb4 obvious roids
>>
>>35569055
Still waiting for anon to deliver
>>
>>35568688
If he wants to be vegan than let him and stfu. Im not a vegan myself but he can do whatever he wants with his life you stupid dyel twat
>>
>>35568832
vigrgingaineroo spamming and reusing copy pastes I bet.
>>
as long as he doesnt force his views on you
>>
>>35569323
He doesn't force but talks shit about meat when I'm eating it and he starts calling me an idiot for believing the lies put out by nutritionists ;)
>>
>>35569279
we usually restrain the mentally ill or even the misguided from doing things which might harm them.

this isn't a harmless preference, it's dangerous self-neglect.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.