[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how to classify my diet. I don't eat meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 12654898462131.jpg (98 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
12654898462131.jpg
98 KB, 940x627
I don't know how to classify my diet. I don't eat meat but I am more than happy eating insects. I spend a couple of hours each day foraging for them at least and believe I get quite a lot of sustenance from eating insects.

How will eating insects affect my gains?
>>
>>35568337
massive exoskeleton gains incoming
>>
You are on that I live in a shack and don't interact with humans diet
>>
>>35568337
You're on that homeless diet
>>
>>35568337
insects are good for you
any pro tips?
>>
>>35568337
Entomophagist
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/entomophagous
I know that feel brah. I'd eat insects all day if they were easily available in stores.
>>
>>35568337
Just eat shrimp/crabs/lobster if you're already eating insects. They're the same level of organism despite size.
>>
Insects are actually very nutritious, but you need to be eating a lot of them.

It would be easier to get together a mealworm or cricket farming system, you would save money and time.
>>
>>35568337

why not just buy a few online (don't buy pet shop bugs) and breed them in a glass tank. just be sure to separate the mature ones from the larvae, otherwise they may eat each other. i'm talking about mealworms btw.
>>
>>35570194
>cricket farming system
This is my dream. But I live in a relatively small flat and I'm afraid the crickets would keep me up at night with their chirping.
>>
>>35568337
You can buy cricket flour on amazon.
>>
Like someone already said, it's easier to eat seafood, plus foraging for insects is probably going to end up in you picking up a disease or illness of some kind after while. Some bacteria produce toxins which, even after cooking are not destroyed (such as that which is produced by the bacteria that grows in cooked rice) and you will fuck yourself up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.