[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 18yo , 5'9, 169lb and 27% fat. Have never gone to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 09-Jan.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
09-Jan.png
2 MB, 1280x720
I am 18yo , 5'9, 169lb and 27% fat.
Have never gone to the gym before, have virtually no strength. Do I still have hope /fit/? Excuse the gayish bathroom, its my sisters.
>>
READ
>>
THE
>>
>>35568131
FATFUCK
>>
>>35568152
fuck you didn't post fast enough
>>
The only reason you don't have hope is because you asked if you did. if you asked a month into lifting, you might have had some hope. but you announced your goal to everyone, so its almost guaranteed to fail
>>
>>35568131
post sister
>>
Champions aren't made over night.
Read the sticky, and choose your path. Give it 110%
>>
Your body has the sex appeal of celery
Ofc youre not gonna make it
All the stories you hear of people becoming alpha male pussy slayers are people who always had some potential
You just look like horse shit
>im gonna lift for muh strength
Sure sure you are
>>
>>35568131
>"excuse the gayish bathroom"
>Posts nude photo of himself for other men(GAY)
>>
>>35568131

there is definitely hope, anon

first you need to learn the alphabet - 26xF
then once you have mastered individual letters, move onto words - 1xF
then once your reading ability and comprehension gains are significant, you should

READ
THE
>FUCKING
>>
>>35568167
I'm still going to start hitting the gym tomorrow, regardless of replies
>>35568173
Thanks senpai will do
>>35568180
>Your body has the sex appeal of celery
my ham sides holy god
>im gonna lift for muh strength
I'm planning to get in shape by reducing body fat and start lifting not to be alpha but for aesthetics
>>35568184
I dont care if other men feel attracted to me (even if I find that very unlikely, cause I'm shit)
>>
>>35568260
thats the point. You don't care if they're attracted to you but you do care what they think about you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35568131
seriously the bathroom is the least gayish thing in this picture
>>
>>35568131
Get rid of that hair style for starters
>>
>>35568131
why yo sista got 2 muthafuckin toof brushes bruh?
>>
>>35568379

B T F O
T T
F F
O O
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.