[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full tummy - happy tummy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: happytummy.png (35 KB, 875x988) Image search: [Google]
happytummy.png
35 KB, 875x988
Just made my daily diet. Calculated macros and stuff..

>Proteins
160g
>Fat
70g
>Carbs
114g

>Food weight 2830g

What does /fit/ think?
>>
>>35567557
>no kcal
you can get your macros from micky dee's, you'll still be a fat fuck
>>
>>35567580
numbers please
>>
way too much fat and not enough carbs
>>
>>35567625
in other words, 40g fat, cca. 200g carbs? Why? i need a boost only before the gym.
>>
>>35567774
you're outside of the AMDR

http://fnic.nal.usda.gov/sites/fnic.nal.usda.gov/files/uploads/macronutrients.pdf

if you want to learn why high fat diets are bad, get a nutrition textbook or use google and pubmed, eg

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15983191
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21270386
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21106937
>>
>>35567857
This is bullshit
Some people will be optimally on higher fat, others on low fat. Do both and get labs done and stick with the best one.

I eat ~40% fat when maintaining, 30% on a bulk and my cholesterol total is 132, HDL 62, TG 49- on other words, excellent lipids.
My test is sky high and other health markers are excellent.

High fat can be perfectly healthy
>>
>>35567580
Are you too stupid to do the math yourself? 1g of protein /carbs = 4 calories, 1g of fats = 9

You can do the rest.
>>
>>35567557

Recommended protein intake is .65-.82+/lb, fat is .35-.4+, and carbs can be any amount. Those macros would work for anyone upto 200 lbs based on your numbers.
>>
>>35567557
160 grams of protein but 114 carbs? lolwut
>>
>>35567557
Around 1700 kcal, just like me.
Started my cut at yesterday at 200lbs 6'3.
>>
>>35567557
I do similar macros
I train hard but my deskjob needs low Carb
>>
>>35567911
>hurr durr everything is relative
fuck off retard, for the overwhelming majority of the population this is what all the mainstream scientific and medical organizations have determined is best

i doubt you're smarter than them
>>
>>35567965
some good advice. so you say i should even cut on the proteins and add to the carbs. ok, i get it, but as soon you bring a cut into the equation everyone starts suggesting higher amount of broteins and fat, for the muscle retention and hormonal balance.
Those numbers are in theory, the real values differ a bit, as its kinda hard to fit all the food to the macro "genau", but anyway, im starting a cut and I wull start lifting again after a one year break.
>>
>>35568223
oh and yeah, the food is vegan, lol. kinda popular those days, so I must try it. and yeah, fiber and potassium are sky high also
>>
I didn't want to create a new thread so i'm just asking in this one.

Is sunflower seeds good on a diet ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.