[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stabbing and cut scars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wall-e.jpg (4 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
wall-e.jpg
4 MB, 4000x3000
Would you ever cut yourself with knife, just to increase your aesthetics? Just look at this specimen, his scars add shitload of aesthetic points.
>>
>>35567550
oh fuck off
>>
I did once and told a fake story. It worked pretty well as a qt at work came to asked me if i was ok, she also wanted to touch the scars.
>>
Scar tissue is weaker than normal skin. So no.
>>
I have enough scars already, anon. I don't need to fake it.
>>
Most people lack the enzyme activity to deal with scar tissue effectively but ideally you should be carting that stuff away to leave the skin healed, you just need more enzymes through fermented foods or supplements. Western diet is deficient in enzymes so I recommend it.
>>
>>35567550
You are a 'tarded faggot for even remotely thinking this is a good idea.
>>
>>35567550
why did he paint his nails?
>>
I remember that a /fit/izen did that shit
>>
>tfw had a bad habit of squeezing tiny blackheads on my body and ended up scarring the shit out of myself
>>
>How did you get that big scar anon
>I uh, i was a um, i was in a gang. I fought this guy and uh, he tried to kill me, yknow, but i um, shot him
>Oh really because youre a fucking autist that would never be able to handle a life like that
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.