[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Tess Holiday/Munster likes your before picture and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x960
>tfw Tess Holiday/Munster likes your before picture and not your after picture after losing 7.5kg
>>
top fucking kek
>>
>>35567211
>posting vanity images on normiebook

end yourself famillio
>>
>>35567290
OK ONE, ITS NOT FUCKBOOK ITS INSTAKEK OK FAGGOT? Number two, i didnt know it was bad to feel good about my slimmer, slightly more fitter body, and guess what faggot, ill post more pictures every time i lose some weight/make significant gains. atleast im proud when im slimmer and fitter, and not proud of some FAT FUCK body like the mosntrosity that is tess munster that fat fuck
>>
>>35567376
Op just became a serial killer slayed anon and that fatty
>>
>>35567376
Getting this serious on a Chinese cartoon imageswap forum
>>
>>35567211
>before: fat
>after: fat with stomach pulled in

>>35567376
>raging because dyel beta
>>
>>35567610
desu na, lost 7.5kg, manboobs are what is mostly gone and belly a bit
>>
I regret looking up that name.
>>
>>35567211
OP, you look like shit.
Like a dyel tess holiday tbqh.

Why don't you hit the gym instead of being a faggot posting your nogains?
>>
>>35567721
i started last week m8, but wasnt this fitness?
skinny > fat in fitness terms
>>
OP, don't listen to the crab mentality faggots, you're doing great
>>
>>35567732
Oh sorry did we hurt you little fella? You're a fucking DYEL (do you even lift)

>"i started last week m8"
>posts pic about 2 months progress
>>
>>35567732
>started last week

Do you hear that guys, he started last week and is posting on /fit/!!!!11
>>
>>35567211
yo m8 I know that first girl who liked your photo. Do you live in duval?
>>
>>35567732
>started last week
>After 2 months in bold red letters on picture
Which is it you troglodyte?
>>
>>35567799
gym 2 weeks ago
2 months ago doing cardio (running/biking)
>>
>>35567781
nope m8, but im pretty sure you can easily find my pic if you search up certain hashtags
>>
>>35567769
See
>>35567822
>>
>>35567376
>autism rage
>>
>>35567211
Why do you need the validation of a fatty or anybody? You're supposed to be lifting for yourself, if you're posting on instakek you're lifting for the attention of others and will not be lifting by the end of June, mark muh words
>>
>>35567290

>crying about normies
>being on /fit/

Fuck off /pol9k/tard
>>
>>35569989

How is OP any different or worse than anons posting their pics in CBT or progess threads to seek validation from a Korean gay male ass and underwear appreciation forum?.. Are you new to /fit/?
>>
>>35567211
That's not the real one.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.