[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some people are just never going to make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_n2tdvzKM2t1tuqfnxo1_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2tdvzKM2t1tuqfnxo1_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x353
Some people are just never going to make it
>>
>>35565039
hey, fuck off
>>
>>35565039

I'm a girl, btw.
>>
>>35565039
she looks better now what do you mean?
>>
>>35565089
Nah she looks worse somehow dude
>>
File: 1433809441773.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1433809441773.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>35565039
You're a faggot.
>>
>>35565075
That explains it.
Women hate each other for succeeding.
>>
>>35565139
That's not OP, don't fall for memes lad
>>
>>35565139
>Succeeding

Ha! As if, look at her
She gained weight back after that picture she was probably really unhappy with the results and saw no point to it
>>
>>35565039
Here's some revelations for you, OP:

* Some people don't have any *desire* to 'make it', not in the sense you mean the phrase, they just want to be healthier.

* Some people, while they may get stronger and healthier, are, for various reason, *never* going to look like a bodybuilder, or a Victoria's Secret model. They'll just look better than they did, and guess what else? That's OK.
>>
>>35565039

yet she can still suck dick and never have to work a day in her life.

can a guy do that? nope.
>>
>>35565039
Oh, and one more I forgot, OP:

* People are not required to live up to *your* standards, or anyone else's standards, either, and if you think differently, then you're *wrong* and need to STFU, grow up, etc.
>>
File: tumblr_ntwtr5kzfr1t7i3vwo1_500.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntwtr5kzfr1t7i3vwo1_500.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
>>35565133
Yeah
But I'm right
>>
>>35565180
>are, for various reason, *never* going to look like a bodybuilder, or a Victoria's Secret model

That's what I said
They'll never make it
>>
>>35565202
>>35565180

Hello *tumblr*, how nice to *trigger* you today
>>
>>35565229
But, nobody is required to live up to your standards, and if you think they are, then you are indeed a gigantic faggot, and need to STFU and GTFO.

I suggest you post your current body pic, OP, so we can apply our 'standards' to it, and tell you how much you're not/won't ever 'make it'. You should have no problem with that.

>>35565240
>LOL he thinks I'm some sort of fucking SJW
LOL no, I don't think any of those pics looks great at all and I wouldn't date/bang them.. but they're trying to improve instead of making their obesity into some sort of fucked-up virtue, and I'm OK with them for their effort. It's the people who don't go to the effort that I have a problem with.

By the way what is this 'tumblr' everyone keeps mentioning?
>>
>>35565183
Sure they can
You got a mouth, you learn to use it, you make it a skill, you sell your skill
Boom, you made it
>>
>>35565277
>By the way what is this 'tumblr' everyone keeps mentioning?

So you know what a SJW is but not what tumblr is? Ok.
>>
>>35565213
She wouldn't look that bad if she hadn't been that fat in the first place.
>>
>>35565314
That's a pointless statement, people can't undo the past
>>
That's some fucking progress there.
SHINE
>>
>>35565326
It has a point tho, so how's it pointless you fucking retard?
>>
>>35565309
Of course I know what tumblr is but I have nothing to do with it. I even only come here when I'm incredibly bored. SJW are disingenuous at best and a cancer; I am not one of those. But I'm not a jackass like the OP either. If people are making an *effort*, then I have respect for them for that. If they're disgusting and are trying to convince everyone that they should be considered equal to someone who is making the effort, then they earn my scorn. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>35565277
Trolling
>>
>>35565342
Your point is retarded
>>
>>35565314
>>35565342
Some people literally get sabotaged from birth by clueless parents; many /fit/izens can relate to that. Sometimes the damage is too extensive to fully repair.
>>
>>35565039
Big ribcage combined with loose skin

>>35565213
Still fat as fuck
>>
>>35565370
that's another point, but my point still stands.
>>
>>35565357
>trolling with accusations of trolling when you've been BTFO by logic and reason
>>
>>35565039

She's halfway to looking the best she can, what do you mean? She made great progress.

- Her bra is the wrong size in the second pic and doesn't seem to have great support, hence the semi-boobs below.

- The loose skin she can take care of.

- Some makeup advice would help her.

- That hairdo isn't doing her favors by putting emphasis on her large forehead, easily remedied by loose hair partially covering one side of the face.

- Working out can improve her legs and ass.

I could make this bitch into a 7/10 given a few months.
>>
>>35565039
They're just lines from working out
>>
>>35565072

You, i like you.
>>
>>35565350
*respect knuckles*
you're frank. I like it.
>>
Do you all see what's really going on here?

OP is a FAT, OBESE PIECE OF CRAP, with no personal discipline, can't get the gods-be-damned fork out of his mouth, can't stop guzzling sugary sodas, is self-hating to the point of suicide, and his last-gasp attempt to feel like his life matters is to shit on other people's efforts because they don't meet up to the same standard he knows he can never attain because he is WEAK. It's pure projection, it's pathetic, and the OP needs to GTFO and go fix his problems -- or go An Hero.
>>
>>35565430
Her abs are swollen from working out
>>
>>35565451
>you're frank
Why would I be any other way? XD
>>
>>35565412
No logic and no reason
Just a faggot being triggered and not even refuting the point of the thread
The post was clear: some people are never going to make it
And he agreed that they won't, he said it himself not everyone can look good
>>
>>35565497
What the fuck is going ok
Typing like *this*, RANDOM words in uppercase, and XD?
Straight outta facebook
>>
>>35565507
>not everyone can look good

No, but everyone can look *better*, which is all you can ask of anyone.

So if by "making it" you mean "altering your genetics through magic" then no, not everyone can make it. But everyone can improve to become the best version of themselves and that's all you can ask of people.
>>
>>35565039
Well first of all she has plenty of room to lose weight. It's not over for her yet.
All she has to do is lose those last 15 pounds and do some squats.
Her waist will reduce and thicker legs will make for a lot better hips-to-waist ratio.

There's still hope for her as long as she doesn't go full
>hurr I don't wanna lift weights it will make me look bigger and manly.
like most girls do
>>
>>35565559
>then no, not everyone can make it

There
Did it hurt to admit it you hysterical cuck

Some people's best is really shitty
>>
>>35565507
There is no 'point' to this thread other than you (the OP, don't pretend you're not) trying to make himself less suicidal because YOU are never going to make it either, and you're so self-hating that you just have to project it onto everyone else, too. You're massively butthurt and and are getting more butthurt by the minute because everyone is calling you out for being such a cunt.

>>35565528
would you rather i post with no caps and no punctuation and no attempt at emphasis like this oh no thats right youre just the cunt op who is now so massively butthurt youre lashing out at everything in a vain attempt to stay deluded that youre not a fat piece of shit who will also never ever make it come on fatty post a pic of yourself to prove me wrong lol what a cunt
>>
>>35565583
This has to be trolling
Counter trolling
>>
>>35565075 Whatabitch
>>35565139 This
>>35565416 and this

OP you're a cunt, shoo.
>>
>>35565183
well OP is pretty strong candidate, I think anything is possible anon.
>>
People who ate to unbelievable levels of obseity have a hard time recovering ? no shit.
>>
>>35565563
Sure, but knowing that it's possible to make progress is generally speaking enough internal motivation to keep them going until they reach their goal.

>>35565582
>Some people's best is really shitty
Shitting on other people's honest efforts is even shittier, you worthless piece of crap. Come on, post your current body pic, so we can pass judgement on you! You should be perfectly OK with that!
>>
>>35565582

That was my first post in this thread.

Your definition of "making it" is retarded.

Someone more beautiful than you could just as well say that you can never make it. You just decided to draw a line right at where you are, so everyone below you "can't make it" but at the same time you're enough of a hypocrite to group yourself with those who are objectively above you and could just as well apply the same pathetic argument to you that you applied to the bitch in OP.

tl;dr You're a tremendous faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_n3bqwteWlg1t7i3vwo1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3bqwteWlg1t7i3vwo1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
OH amd also
Friendly reminder that it's all about the face
>>
>>35565599
All the OP has to do is post a pic of his current body, so we can all pass judgement on him like he's doing to whoever these other pics is. If he's not willing to do that then he's just a worthless cunt and has no credibility.
>>
>>35565624
I'm not drawing any lines, you can see for yourself what I mean
Even that guy who is feverishly defending her admitted she doesn't look good and he won't bang her
So it's pretty clear
All that hard and still a no go
>>
>>35565039
COME ON OP POST YOUR CBT SO WE CAN SEE HOW AWESOME YOU ARE!
>>
>>35565623
Hey I'm not shitting on her effort she did manage to lose 30kg
She just didn't become aesthetic as the results of said effort
>>
>>35565660
>doesn't understand that his 'judgement' is utterly meaningless and just reveals what a piece of shit excuse for a human being OP is
OP is a nigger
>>
File: keshauptongoulding.jpg (165 KB, 1087x499) Image search: [Google]
keshauptongoulding.jpg
165 KB, 1087x499
>>35565625
Friendly reminder that I wouldn't look at a girl twice if she has a negative hips-to-waist ratio.
Friendly reminder that she might as well look like a horse, if she has dat ass to make up for it.
>>
>>35565680
>If you don't think everyone is beautiful then you're a piece of shit

Are you sure none of you came from tumblr
>>
>>35565677
>She just didn't become aesthetic as the results of said effort
..and I am saying that it doesn't fucking matter if she's 'aesthetic' or not, 99.99% of everyone will never be 'aesthetic', and they DGAF either, and anyone pushing 'aesthetics' as all that matters (i.e. a binary choice) is just a cunt and is to be disregarded.
>>
>>35565689
That picture of Ke$ha is photoshopped or something
I only ever saw one music video of hers but she looked really tiny in it
>>
>>35565696
>putting words in people's mouths
>creating strawmen
The very hallmark of someone who has no defense for their position. Are you going to start flinging your feces at me next? LOL
>>
>>35565700
>99.99% of everyone will never be 'aesthetic',

Exactly the goddamn point of the goddamn thread
>>
>>35565039
POST YOUR PIC OP
>>
ITT Everyone biting the bate. Smdh senpai
>>
>>35565680

Really rude and racist but I will say OP is not nice guy.

Why shit on other people's accomplishments? Why be cruel to others trying to do their best?
>>
>>35565723
Where did you get the idea that your 'standards' mean Jack Shit to anyone? Do you have any idea what an asshole that makes you?

Again: POST YOUR PIC. If you aren't willing to subject yourself to everyone else's arbitrary standards, then you are a hypocritical piece of crap that isn't worth anyone's time.

POST YOUR PIC
POST YOUR PIC
POST YOUR PIC
POST YOUR PIC
POST YOUR PIC
>>
>>35565749
>Why shit on other people's accomplishments? Why be cruel to others trying to do their best?
I'll wager that the OP is a fat piece of crap who will never 'make it' either, and is so self-hating that this is the only way he can make-believe he's relevant. What a pathetic piece of shit he must be. He won't post his own pic for us to judge like he's judging others, so I must be right.
>>
>>35565747
Yah some bait. The OP is showing us what a piece of crap he is, I feel so trolled right now.
>>
File: cbt.jpg (33 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
cbt.jpg
33 KB, 634x495
>>35565750
>>35565725
>>35565664
OK here's my pic, I'm bulking right now so be kind.
>>
>>35565689
>negative
>ratio
>>
>>35565805
kill yourself
>>
>>35565805
Hey that guy met Dr Muscles
>>
>>35565889
how?
>>
>>35565907
He was on that supersize vs superskinny show
>>
>>35565921
I mean how is it possible that such a thing exists?
>>
>>35565889
hnnngg that fucking cameltoe makes me hard af
>>
>>35565936
Like how he got that fat?
Fatty greasy food candies and soda man
>>
holy moly

/fit can be a nice place after all
Kudos to all the posters btfo'ing OP, who is either a frustrated failure or a troll
>>
>>35565039
stupid tattoos
>>
>>35565889
>Dr Christian's smirk tho
>>
>>35565750
>Where did you get the idea that your 'standards' mean Jack Shit to anyone?
why do you think it's his standards and not the standards of pretty much everyone?
>>
>>35567179
ya, he hot
>>
She looks better, if she kept at it she'd look good some day.

Fuck you, you negative faggot, If I saw you in person I'd beat you up.
>>
>>35565213
I mean she at least looks human now.
Now she's just fat instead of planet-sized
>>
making it is about not being a little sad cunt, alright?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE
>>
>>35565039
They're making it and we're all going to make it except for you, OP.
Some might not end up with the perfect body, but they'll always look better than they once did and they had the power and will to improve themselves.
Screw you being an asshole. I don't even care if this is a shitty bait thread.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.