[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beard general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2591199301.jpg (31 KB, 644x510) Image search: [Google]
2591199301.jpg
31 KB, 644x510
Can we have a beard thread?

Iam really want to try minoxidil but iam not sure since ive read that you lose the hairs again after you stop taking it

Anybody in here who actually tried it? Pls no trolls
>>
>>35563197
why the fuck would you keep facial hair? It gets in the way al the fucking time.

I shaved the fucking thing off as soon as ot started to grow
>>
>>35563197
minoxidil works like a charm.
>>
>>35563296
I stopped minox as soon as my skin started to dry out like a motherfuck
>>
>>35563318
that's the alcohol base they use to preserve minox. Use rogaine foam. It works.
>>
I'm 18 and I just can't grow a beard and it bothers me so fucking much.

What am I supposed to do?
>>
Just shoot test idiots
>>
>>35563405
Dude. Minoxidil. What's so hard to understand? IT fucking works. I was a baby faced fuck until I used it. My dad has a walrus type of moustache that I loved and I was stuck with a shitty goatee for the longest time. Now I have a full beard. Thanks to minox. Use it. In the states it is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>35563421
Can you post a pic for reference?
>>
>>35563415
Test+minox for epic beard and moustache gains?
>>
>>35563197
Hipster faggot
>>
>>35563425
not him but currently on minox im on week 2 i don't see a difference but i think its working i see several baby hairs starting to grow.
>>35563197
think of it like getting a six pack why wouldn't you try it just to see what it looks like even if you will lose it when you bulk.
>>
>>35563421
Do you still use it? If not did you lose some beard hairs after using it?
>>
>>35563197
I have used minox. Generally speaking it does work you'll be able to run your hand over you face and feel many more whiskers. If you're young or just bad beard genes half of those whiskers will be clear. The only thing that really helps that is time. When I was on it I used a beard stack of biotin minox and a hair multivitamin. I thanks it's vitamins D and E that help with color a consistency.
Good luck. And don't give up, 3 months and you will have mad beard gains. Also I used the alcohol because the foam can leave your face greasy
>>
>>35563465
Also you will grow hair fucking everywhere
>>
File: lol.jpg (33 KB, 387x254) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
33 KB, 387x254
>>35563425
>>
>>35563464
I still do use it. I did not lose any gains whatsoever.
>>
>>35563511
The problem is, my beard genes are so bad, I don't have any hair AT ALL on my face. So, idk if that stuff will help
>>
>>35563538
Man. Look at my pre minoxidil pics, Those are months of growth.
>>
>>35563197
>/fit/ - fitness

Nobody cars about your face fedora
>>
>>35563511
that thing is disgusting
please shave or trim at least
>>
>>35563197
When will this meme end?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.